• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Lesson's next girl is a Spoiled Princess archetype - Release Date December 12

Rymuth

DI8t9PGVwAAoxgS_thumb.jpg

This week’s Famitsu magazine reveals Chisato Shinjo (CV: Marie Hatanaka) as a young girl with short black hair and bangs. She’s the only daughter of a wealthy man, and is smart when it comes to studies but has a nihilistic and eccentric personality. The Famitsu scan describes her a spoiled princess. Chisato hires the tutor to learn more about the general public and trends.

Similar to the other Summer Lesson parts, there will be some DLC to go with Chisato Shinjo, including “Red Carpet’s Magic Hour,” “Cool Breeze’s Break Time,” “EX Scene: Dusk of Youth Volume,” and “EX Scene: Song and Ballads Show.”

- Siliconera

Please step on me if old, senpai

Gaspard

When I was in Japan for studies I was friends with a Chisato with that exact same haircut and it's freaking me out.

PsionBolt

Neat. It makes me happy that the industry is in such a place that a game like this can not only exist, but continue to be worked on for a long period of time.

Ohohoho is trash, instant way to ruin an otherwise amusing person.

Pejo

She should have been from a European country but speaks fluent Japanese, have blond drill style hair, and frequently put her hand to her mouth and gone "Ohohohoho"

I'm a little disappointed tbh.

This seems kind of unfair.

It's nowhere near as pathetic as the people who will pay money and thus create a market for it.
So anyone who buys these games (including me) is pathetic? Please explain. Tell us what you think this game actually is because in the first one, you tutor a girl by choosing lessons for her and responding to yes/no questions to try to help her pass her finals.

Top Bottom