• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] New Boxarts (August edition) No 56K

Soul4ger

fallengorn said:
So is this where we line up for the hudson stylus/pen?

Cool that FFV is going to GBA... I guess FFVI is probably also getting the same treatment??

Oh my God WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM?

And Contact rear cover is amazing.

NotMSRP

Terrible boxart and art design for bomberman. You made me cry Hudson. :(
FFV boxart is very simple and very nice. Me like, like, like. :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Drakken said:
EDIT: Here's the new Atlus stuff.

boxartpy1.jpg

boxartts7.jpg

They kept the Rule of Rose cover. Nice.

And as if I need another reason to get Contact. The description on the back is the best ever

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
jiji said:
November 6, it seems.
/me kicks wario64 in the nuts

What is Contact's battle system anyway? I remember reading a little but it sounded rather dull and forgettable.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
AniHawk said:
Only ignorant RPG players would get that joke.
:D
This is the same team that did Killer 7 though right?

deamentia

Hudson Hawk
the year 20XX said:
Okay deamentia, you are super rad for, among other things, giving us cool Hudson infos, sending me one of these stylus pens, and not taking my question as some sort of accusation (it wasn't.)

Next question: I got the Bonk wallpaper, but where can I find the Bomberman artwork visible in that picture?

That Bomberman Wallpaper isn't available on our website just yet. I'll probably release it closer to when the PSP or DS version comes out.

I'll be giving out Hudson stuff randomly as I troll GAF and Hudson Entertainment's website. So who knows, you might be next!

RevenantKioku

Jiguryo said:
Sold. Good God, even the box for this game is awesome. The ''spiky hair and/or amnesia'' quote. Man.
With the spikey haird kid on the box. :lol At least they've got an odd sense of humor. :D

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
All respect out to Hudson and its employee, but...did somebody say it was ok to change him to an alien/terrorist/robot thing?

Might as well make him bald with a goatee and make the game an FPS.
Please tell me you didn't. PLZ.

womp

deamentia said:
Ok! :)

Oh, and I'm gonna give you a stylus/pen too just for demanding it! PM me with your address and I'll get one out to you!

Star Parodia on Wii Virtual Console please! :)

deamentia said:
That Bomberman Wallpaper isn't available on our website just yet. I'll probably release it closer to when the PSP or DS version comes out.

I'll be giving out Hudson stuff randomly as I troll GAF and Hudson Entertainment's website. So who knows, you might be next!
We should switch screen names.

aparisi2274

Wario64 said:
This game isn't coming to the U.S. I will make sure of this.

I am with you in your crusade to ban this game over here... I already did my tingle survey for nintendo and basically Said NO to most questions, or that I hate tingle, and then in my closing comments I put that if he ever comes to the US, I will cancel my NP sub, and sell off all my nintendo equipment.

That'll show them!!

btw: Contact's box art is AWESOME!!!

deamentia since your an hudson employee, what happend to dino riki?

Old NES game. I loved that game.

::cough revival cough::

Trurl

Banned
Lavpa Jasai said:
AMEN TO THAT.

Stay in Japan!

I DONT WANT YOU HERE!
If you don't want it, don't play it.

This rampant homophobia disguised as Tingle bashing really needs to stop.

Trurl said:
If you don't want it, don't play it.

This rampant homophobia disguised as Tingle bashing really needs to stop.

I wont play it, you can count on that.

This rampant, I think im cool b/c i like this game needs to stop also.

Top Bottom