• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Be over in a sec... had to get food out of the oven.

Edit: That path is awesome! I'll have to come back over and check out the other two houses later... sorry I couldn't stay. :/

Thanks. At the moment I'm just getting the other player characters talking to Sable so they can hold other textures for the paths. Wish I'd though to do that earlier.

Linius

Damn, some how my 3DS is completely on the wrong date. I just went into town and Chip was there :/

Can I safely set my 3DS back to 12 december without hurting my New Leaf save?

EDIT

This also explains why Kabuki acted so weird on his birthday, it wasn't his birthday. Damn it :(

Damn, some how my 3DS is completely on the wrong date. I just went into town and Chip was there :/

Can I safely set my 3DS back to 12 december without hurting my New Leaf save?

EDIT

This also explains why Kabuki acted so weird on his birthday, it wasn't his birthday. Damn it :(

Any backwards time travel = one day forward. So as long as no one is scheduled to move tomorrow (aka one day from today in the AC timeline), you're fine. If you're not sure, check for rumors or use the new character trick after changing the clock.

Linius

Thanks, good to know.

EDIT

Kabuki is hearing rumours about Flurry moving out. So if I can deny her moving out I should be safe to go back one day right?

EDIT 2

Changed the date, everything is alright. Pfft

PAjb.jpg

Beautiful sky tonight

suzu

I was thinking about whether I should time travel back to whenever I stopped playing so I can catch up.. but ehhhhhh I'm playing other games.

Apparently they started displaying yesterday(?) cause I basically saw a person tweet-screaming that he was there on Wednesday and saw a tumblr photo with this, then started ranting XD

Ah ok. Thanks!

Hiya! :D

Hey suzu. Thanks for offering to grab us all the plush of our choice, very sweet of you.

ihXZcOQ2LWbJr.gif

Gracie is finally here again but I think I only have 1 item of Historical clothing. Why did you have to pick that one, Gracie?

Redd is selling a legit famous painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.
Is it too late for me to come by for this?

Been watching random villagers interact in Animal Crossing Plaza. If there's one thing that would be neat: the idea to register 10 villagers to move into Animal Crossing Wii U (whenever that happens).

Grexeno

Just caught a lot of diving stuff I still need, have already got my list down to just 5! I'll leave the turban shell till April since it becomes common then.

Frogstep

I dunno about you guys but I've been giving everyone fruit for their birthday, so as to not fuck up the look of their homes. But I'm not completely cheap, I do give them perfect fruit that's been wrapped. :D?

MicH

I dunno about you guys but I've been giving everyone fruit for their birthday, so as to not fuck up the look of their homes. But I'm not completely cheap, I do give them perfect fruit that's been wrapped. :D?
I can almost feel their disappointment when they unwrap that present and it's fruit :(

:p

Choomp

Banned
Been watching random villagers interact in Animal Crossing Plaza. If there's one thing that would be neat: the idea to register 10 villagers to move into Animal Crossing Wii U (whenever that happens).

Enjoy that cutie ass thing while it lasts, gonna be gone soon I believe. I don't really know what to do there, but I like it for the Animal Crossing feel it's got, y'know, nice music, the village environment feel, whatever.

Also have you guys started speculating about AC Wii U yet? I really.... Don't even know what to expect. It's gotta at least exist though, right?

Dak'kon

HNI_0086_zpsf6de81b4.jpg

Yaaaaaaas. I love Kid Cat. Where he's moved isn't great but he's still awesome.

My snowman number is 14 so come on over if you'd like :)

AEREC

Ive been playing this pretty casually for the past year and a half, however I still havent found a good way to make money besides maybe getting lucky with turnips. Are there any other legit ways of earning bells in this game...not interested in glitches or anything like that.

Linius

Ive been playing this pretty casually for the past year and a half, however I still havent found a good way to make money besides maybe getting lucky with turnips. Are there any other legit ways of earning bells in this game...not interested in glitches or anything like that.

Just go to the island and catch the expensive bugs. And while you make rounds also keep an eye out for any bigger fish, because sharks also sell for a good price. At the beginning of the game I used to do about two trips to the island a day to start building some savings. I believe the how and what on the island is still in the OP.

EDIT

It's not apparently. Anyways, most of the expensive bugs spawn after 7pm. So that's when you wanna go there to make some bells.

Chopper

My best advice, other than Beetle farming on the island, would be to join Gamefaqs, or somewhere similar, and trade. I made the vast majority of my cash by finding things that people wanted and selling them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yaaaaaaas. I love Kid Cat. Where he's moved isn't great but he's still awesome.

My snowman number is 14 so come on over if you'd like :)

Hey, if you want to grab numbers from my 3 snowmen, let me know.

What do snowmen do?

Snowmen give you a bingo card. Each snowman you have can give you a different number each day, and you can visit other towns to grab numbers too. When you get a bingo, you get an item (ignore the paper).

I started playing the game this month and for now I find Sharks and big fishes in the island to be worthy. I don't know about bugs because I don't know which ones are worthy xD

Niraj

I started playing the game this month and for now I find Sharks and big fishes in the island to be worthy. I don't know about bugs because I don't know which ones are worthy xD

Golden stags, horned hercules, giant stags, rainbow stags, cyclommatus stags, horned atlas, horned elephants, goliath beetles. Those are all worth 6k a piece or more. If you skip goliath beetles, they're all 8k and up. Most of those appear on the outer trees, with giant and rainbow stags showing up in the center trees.

Niraj

Well I'd feel greedy taking them again so did you want to let Grexeno have them today and just let me know the numbers?

It doesn't really make a difference, but ok :p

Don't need 14, thanks for the offer though.

Also my number today is 5.

Can I come over and grab your 3 Snowmen, Niraj?

Yeah, I'll be open in a second. One is directly south of the station, the other two are by Carmen's house.

Dak'kon

It doesn't really make a difference, but ok :p

Oh I assumed you are always guaranteed to get a number on your card if you're the one that spins the reels? Or have I just been really lucky? :p

Also my number today is 5.

I do need 5 but it's on the emptiest line on my card. Does anyone know if once you complete a line you get a new card or do you keep going until it's full?

Grexeno

I do need 5 but it's on the emptiest line on my card. Does anyone know if once you complete a line you get a new card or do you keep going until it's full?
I believe you get a whole new card once you complete a line.

EDIT: Also I'll be right over Niraj

Niraj

Oh I assumed you are always guaranteed to get a number on your card if you're the one that spins the reels? Or have I just been really lucky? :p

Just lucky lol. You have to get a new card once you get a bingo.

edit: the numbers are: 2, 7, 20

Top Bottom