• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think we'll see Bloodborne 2 at E3?

Mentok

Banned
I want them to take what they've learned from the Souls series and apply it to a mech or futuristic game. I wouldn't want a BB2 (I mean I wouldn't complain if they did make one, but would like to see something new).

sublimit

Banned
Bloodborne 2 E3

OP pulled the same shit yesterday.

Well at least he wasn't banned. :p Bad OP lol.

On topic though i would personally prefer to see their new IP they are suppossedly working on. But i would love BB2 as well. Man i just can't wait to see anything from that studio!

Van Bur3n

I doubt it and I'm fine with BB being a one time thing. We don't need From getting stuck on a series like Dark Souls. I'm all for then spreading their creative wings and coming up with something new.

Although I'd be perfectly content with playing another BB regardless. My all time favorite art direction.

That exists. It's called Dark Souls.

Seriously. There is just no point in a Demon's Souls 2 after Dark Souls.

HardRojo

Dark Souls literally did everything better though.

And I'll take a Bloodborne 2 if it's multiplat.
Oh Amygdala... Have mercy...

So if Bloodborne 2 is announced at E3 can I be unjuniored? same if a Metroid title is announced?
What do those have to do with anything? It's not like you released information about their appearances at E3 and we are waiting for confirmation of said info, you knew full well what you were doing with those titles.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
OP knew what they were doing

VVSwxNe.jpg
Wow. OP deserves that juniorin' for sure.

And now the thread is fully derailed to be about the OP. Not that there was much of a thread to begin with. Like, Maybe we will, maybe we won't? Purely meaningless speculative stuff.

DMONKUMA

Oh Amygdala... Have mercy...

What do those have to do with anything? It's not like you released information about their appearances at E3 and we are waiting for confirmation of said info, you knew full well what you were doing with those titles.

True.

Astral Dog

It would be cool but im hoping to see DMC5 abd Bayo 3 at E3 much more.
Its time for From. To announce their games this years

Dark Souls literally did everything better though.

And I'll take a Bloodborne 2 if it's multiplat.
Nothing has come close to the Tower of Latria. :|

Also, From kinda got distracted by "LET'S SPIKE THE DIFFICULTY" attitude. Literally, their whole ad campaign revolved around get ready to die.

I'd just like them to, you know, give some love to the game that literally spawned everything.

Was it ever confirmed that From Software is working on a new Armored Core?

If that is true I'm way more excited for Armored Core to be honest.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Hard to say. It kinda seem too soon for that but then again From has an insane output frequency. Would love to see a sequel to my favorite game of all times.

Rymuth

That exists. It's called Dark Souls.
Dark Souls is a bit too high fantasy as opposed to the gritty, Berserk-like world of Demon's Souls.

In Dark Souls, the enemy are gods, in DeS Mankind are truly vile and scummy.

I'd love a return to the bleak and dirty world of DeS.

I'm there for Demon's Souls 2 also.

Some can't seem to understand how another could prefer DeS' setting and lore to Dark Souls.

As for Bloodborne 2 or a new IP, I'd love to see some dark, twisted Space Souls action.

As hyped as I'd be for Bloodborne 2, I'd be happy to let it rest forever.

I'd love a wholly new IP from Miyazaki; it's where he shines the brightest.

My personal hunch is that we'll see a From game exclusive to the PS4, but it won't be Bloodborne 2. Probably a new IP. I think Miyazaki is done with Souls-type games now.

Masagiwa

My guess is that Armored Core is furthest along in development, and that they probably have some small VR component for that game which would be awsome. I think if BB2 is in production that Japan Studios really has to do some heavy lifting for them cause isn't FROM like a 250ish people studio?

And can someone with more knowledge on the publishing side clarify how Sony which is a major publisher did reach out to Kadokawa that bought FROM in 2014 to make this deal? Cause both of them publish games and the first game started development in 2012 before Kadokawa was in the picture.

Someone said Sony has a deal with Fromsoft for several games but no one could link me a source where this was stated by any of the companies.

Dark_castle

Bloodborne 2 is a very real possibility but honestly as much as I loved Bloodborne, I would love Miyazaki to move on to new and better things. Man has too much talent to be stuck on making similar kind of products one after another.

(At least a Souls style game in completely new setting please)

I would lose my mind if we did but it isn't something I truly desire. I adore Bloodborne but I appreciate it as it is, a sequel isn't needed.

TrutaS

Fingers crossed we will see some kind of souls-like from them. Bloodborne 2 would be difficult because of the novelty lost on the lovecraft aspect, but they could do it!

Nestunt

I think we will see FROM at E3. Not too convinced it will be at Sony. Or maybe we can see them at MS with Bandai and at Sony with Bloodborne II.

Top Bottom