• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgerdog

Don't worry, I did it too; not that bad.

If you have a good Blast weapon you can break it pretty quickly. Then just end via subquest once it's broken.

edit: Both Monoblos and White Monoblos take a lot of damage from Blast too.

Smoke Bomb and set up bomb trap too for a quick break if you don't have blast weaponry.

I'm managing to break it after a pit and shock trap with cera and part breaker. Still, it moves so much that there's going to be plenty of times where I miss a swing. Could be worse, though. so not complaining.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man. I beat Brute Tigrex easily last night, but Stygian Zinogre is just wrecking me over and over. Every time I've gotten stuck, some kind of Zinogre has been the cause. :lol

Mzo

G rank at last!

Just hit G rank tonight along with my friend. Wasn't bad until Dalamadur. We had to duo it in the end because 7 star is full of scrubs with full elder dragon gear that can't get past the snake. Everyone that joined our room would triple cart us to the beam.

Need help regarding the Gore Magala story quest.

I'm relatively new to the series and have been progressing quite smoothly so far. Some battles were tense, but i managed to beat all of them on my first try.

Now I have to fight Gore Magala (the real thing, not the repel intros) and this mofo is able to kill me in 3 hits. I thought about upgrading my armor but there is no proper way of finding armor spheres + so i'm stuck with my current equipment.

My weapon is an unbranded aikuchi long sword which seems good enough to me but idk.

Mzo

Need help regarding the Gore Magala story quest.

I'm relatively new to the series and have been progressing quite smoothly so far. Some battles were tense, but i managed to beat all of them on my first try.

Now I have to fight Gore Magala (the real thing, not the repel intros) and this mofo is able to kill me in 3 hits. I thought about upgrading my armor but there is no proper way of finding armor spheres + so i'm stuck with my current equipment.

My weapon is an unbranded aikuchi long sword which seems good enough to me but idk.

Armor is completely disposable at the lower levels. You must have parts lying around from other hunts, just slap together something with higher defense.

Eat for defense and Defender (High, preferably.) Did you buy an armorcharm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom