• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
lt0O87Y.png

wRWXZqr.png

vdUMiwV.png

UEqgUOx.png

B1HJfCx.png

bWC4WKI.png

aWFHVYf.png

zkylon

zkylewd
k10lcGf.png

Player List:

Register on the LoLGAF player spreadsheet (created by boken) with your GAF name and Summoner name.

View the spreadsheet to find other players in your ranked tier and on your server to play some games!

Community Info:

Join the NeoGAF chat room in game! Click on the chat tab in the lower right corner of the client when you're logged in:

YGHCUuP.png

Click on the create/join button:

kMMkMxc.png

Type NeoGAF in the entry box and join:

xS05uoD.png

You can hit the gear icon in the top right of the chat box and click "autojoin on startup" to join the room when you log in.

MeHth9m.png

We also have Mumble servers for talking to other GAF players in-game or just to hang out and chat with other LoLGAF players.

Server 1:

Label: NeoGAF
Address: 72.5.195.123
Port: 64738

Server 2

Label: NeoGAF 2
Address: voice.central.eoreality.net
Port: 3004

eSports:

Check out the League of Legends Championship Series thread (created by Edwardo) to discuss the weekly LCS action with other members of LoLGAF!

Previous OT Hall of Shame:

aA37GVw.png

bidguy

Banned
when does the season end ?

this is my first ranked season and i wanna know how long i have to get platinum 5

bidguy

Banned
and then i lose my rank and get some border and a skin right ? will it recognize my old rank after the reset or do i have to work my way through silver and gold again ?

and then i lose my rank and get some border and a skin right ? will it recognize my old rank after the reset or do i have to work my way through silver and gold again ?
Ranked doesn't reset until the next season starts. Once the season is over we'll enter the preseason, your rank will remain as is until around February, then it resets.

Whether you have to do Silver/Gold again it's up to your placements and your final MMR

zkylon

zkylewd
i can't remember exactly but i think ur rank stays until the new season starts next year

at some point if you made gold+ you'll get a skin that's usually not that great lol

if you won a lot of ranked 5s games you get wards, the more you win the better the ward

finally you get a border for the queue you're on (so if you're gold in solo queue but plat in ranked 5s you see gold on solo queue), an icon and a thingie on your profile depending on your ranking (silver and up)

also your mmr/elo (the thing used for matchmaking) gets a soft reset at the start of the next season, which means it gets pushed a bit towards the average, which is silver 5. you lose your ranking, and have to play 10 placement matches again, and you start over with ur new mmr

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Best (and lewdest) OT ever.

Doge we all know where that Kat and Vayne art came from. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bacon

I got mystery gifted all of the shen skins but one so if it's Shen I will feel compelled to buy it.

I never play Shen

zkylon

zkylewd
It's probably Shen or Zed zzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's gotta be shen, it's insane he's gone this long without a skin

i'm guessing something bug-related? like how his chromas never actually came out

Excellent OT, will read many times in the future I am sure.
you'll read it for the articles i'm sure!

Best (and lewdest) OT ever.

Doge we all know where that Kat and Vayne art came from. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
pray tell >:3

Yo zky, you gotta pm me dat riven art. You know she's mai waifu.
donne

Bacon

Pretty sure breezy didn't even start posting in the league forums until like halfway through the last OT lol. Pretty incredible post count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom