• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

robo

wp cm mode try again tonight, didn't get chance last night. Need to get this done as its bugging me now. will be on from 6pm uk time until late. If poss I have it on all characters still so can share the cp.

1. gulfwarvet
2. my nipper
3. Comms_12389
4. XenoRaven
5. ryck

any body else wanna wont in??

GutZ31

wp cm mode try again tonight, didn't get chance last night. Need to get this done as its bugging me now. will be on from 6pm uk time until late. If poss I have it on all characters still so can share the cp.

1. gulfwarvet
2. my nipper
3. Comms_12389
4. XenoRaven
5. ryck

if you gave me like 30 minutes I could help, but its lunch time for me.

SpecX

Ok, PSN is being stupid. Everytime I try to preorder RoI, it fails to add funds to my account and complete the purchase. I've even added a different card and I know my card isn't blocked or turned off. Anyone else have an issue like this?

1. gulfwarvet
2. my nipper
3. Comms_12389
4. XenoRaven
5. ryck

Mind if I can at least get the checkpoint from you? PSN is cooi_breeze

Need help from destinygaf asap guys.

So I just spent 30 bucks on xbox live code to get the rise of iron dlc but I put it on the wrong account. I have 2 xbox ones.

Is there any way to transfer that money to the account that I purchased the game with or any other solution? Cuz now it won't let me preorder rise of iron, and I don't want to spend another $30. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, PSN is being stupid. Everytime I try to preorder RoI, it fails to add funds to my account and complete the purchase. I've even added a different card and I know my card isn't blocked or turned off. Anyone else have an issue like this?

I had this issue in the past and it was basically my bank declining PSN access to the money as part of it's anti-fraud measures. I had to contact my bank and set up a 2-step verification with them. Now they basically text me and I have to confirm yes or no whether to proceed with the payment.

phen0m24

So I just spent 30 bucks on xbox live code to get the rise of iron dlc but I put it on the wrong account. I have 2 xbox ones.

Is there any way to transfer that money to the account that I purchased the game with or any other solution? Cuz now it won't let me preorder rise of iron.

you likely need @XBLSupport on twitter :(

SpecX

I had this issue in the past and it was basically my bank declining PSN access to the money as part of it's anti-fraud measures. I had to contact my bank and set up a 2-step verification with them. Now they basically text me and I have to confirm yes or no whether to proceed with the payment.

Ah, thanks. I'll give them a call and see if this is what's going on. By chance was it Chase? That's which card I'm using and having trouble with.

eggydoo

Happened to me in the past as well. Are you doing it on web browser or PS4 itself?

It wouldn't take for me on web browser but worked on PS4 for me.

I still would love a Doctrine with Counterbalance

:eyes:

:p

I'm kidding!!

kappa
no kappa

Q3C806u.jpg

Lee

Is there any way to transfer that money to the account that I purchased the game with or any other solution? Cuz now it won't let me preorder rise of iron, and I don't want to spend another $30. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you already game sharing with someone? If not, sure gameshare between your two Xbox Ones.

Xbox 1 - Gamertag 2 sets as home xbox.
Xbox 2 - Gamertag 1 sets as home xbox.

All purchases from both Gamertag 1 and 2 will be available to play at the same time on both xboxes.

That image above reminds me. I was kinda bored last night, so I was looking up random Destiny stuff on YouTube and stumbled on this guy opening a bunch of Crucible packages. He kept calling The Saterienne Rapier, The Saturday Night Raper. I was done.

I had that issue a couple of months ago, and I believe it has to do with your bank's anti-fraud measures. I just used my PayPal, and that worked out fine.

T.O.P

Banned
Welp after a love/hate relationship at launch I just impulse bought the collection on X1

Any advice for someone coming back into the game? Imma start a new character tomorrow as I like leveling in these games

SpecX

Happened to me in the past as well. Are you doing it on web browser or PS4 itself?

It wouldn't take for me on web browser but worked on PS4 for me.

Web browser. Had to update my card info, so didn't feel like dealing with the controller to update this info. I'll try my PS4 then.

phen0m24

Welp after a love/hate relationship at launch I just impulse bought the collection on X1

Any advice for someone coming back into the game? Imma start a new character tomorrow as I like leveling in these games

TOP = Twenty One Pilots for me. :)

Check out the first page of the OT, or just post questions. Great people here.

Lee

Don't upgrade any of your guns or armor. You'll be replacing them soon and it's better to save your materials.

Otherwise, there are tons of guides here and elsewhere for specific stuff. Feel free to add me and hit me up if you see me online. Usually I'm in a helpful state of mind.

Are you already game sharing with someone? If not, sure gameshare between your two Xbox Ones.

Xbox 1 - Gamertag 2 sets as home xbox.
Xbox 2 - Gamertag 1 sets as home xbox.

All purchases from both Gamertag 1 and 2 will be available to play at the same time on both xboxes.

Already game sharing. Won't let me get preorder dlc on the other console. Keeps telling me it's part of a bundle and won't give me any purchase options. It's fine, I'll figure it out.

Dominator

Hopefully DestinyGAF can help me out. I've recently gone all digital on the One, so I'm slowly rebuying all my physical games digitally. I had base game Destiny on disc with Expansion Pass and Taken King bought digitally. The Xbox Store allows me to download a "trial" of Destiny, but also lets me download all my DLC I already have purchased. I have everything downloaded, but I see no way to buy the base game. It's only bundles now, and since I already have TTK it won't let me buy that either.

Anyone have any suggestions for what I should do? I'm not going to buy the $60 complete edition or whatever it's called, so that's off the table.

Dominator

Hopefully DestinyGAF can help me out. I've recently gone all digital on the One, so I'm slowly rebuying all my physical games digitally. I had base game Destiny on disc with Expansion Pass and Taken King bought digitally. The Xbox Store allows me to download a "trial" of Destiny, but also lets me download all my DLC I already have purchased. I have everything downloaded, but I see no way to buy the base game. It's only bundles now, and since I already have TTK it won't let me buy that either.

Anyone have any suggestions for what I should do? I'm not going to buy the $60 complete edition or whatever it's called, so that's off the table.
Gonna post for new page.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I included a brief story/memory in the pile for the new OT, but I never really posted my thoughts on his passing in here. On Sunday and Monday I was in complete denial and anger and my first posts about the news reflect only that. I don't think I've reached acceptance yet, by any means, but I feel a lot more clarity now, and fondness for the man Drizz was, thanks to spending time with the community since the news.

If this tragedy had not occurred, I'd have been among those in here championing a Douglas Adams-themed title for the next OT. Its numeral is, as we all know, the ultimate answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything. Adams had this to say on those not-at-all-broad topics:
All you really need to know for the moment is that the universe is a lot more complicated than you might think, even if you start from a position of thinking it's pretty damn complicated in the first place.

The honest and complicated truth is that I didn't really get along with Drizz (or Boguester, as I always thought of him back them) at first. I feel guilty about it now. I wish I could communicate to my past self so badly. When I meet someone with his disposition... I tend to assume there's an ulterior motive, you know? Someone looking for power or influence, trying to control a discourse, or achieve some kind of personal gain. I think that as someone who tries feverishly to see the good in people, any people, it's easy for me to be suspicious of people who seem that good.

But life is complicated, and Drizz really was that good. He really was that patient and kind and selfless and skilled. He really was the best this community could ever hope to offer and it's his example that we should all- every last member of DGAF- try to follow as we carry this community forward. That's the theme of the new OT.

So long, Doctor, and thanks for goddamn everything.

Embrace the Not-Knowing.

Top Bottom