• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merely the seconds of footage in the UC trailer answers, or at least softens some sticking points of the film.

As an example, Superman pushing Batman down and through the building was a weird moment. You can make educated guesses as to why. Many settled on calling Supes an asshole. But seeing Clark investigate Batman, a woman basically tells him Batman is too stubborn to listen to reason; he only understands physical force. So when he confronts Batman, tries to talk, and Batman won't listen, Superman's actions make some sense.

That clip would work better if she was talking about superman imo considering the people's attitude towards him. Would have been interesting to see Clark talk to somebody so afraid of his alter-ego.

Maddocks

I like the idea that Gotham is such a tough ass city, that even the commish has to be strong enough to beat up criminals.

As I said in the OT, I think he said he became a gym rat leading up to Whiplash because he wanted to live a healthier lifestyle. So this seems like a continuation of that and not the start of it. However, Snyder films are notorious for the cast working out a ton, so I'm sure he's stepping his game up right now.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Those look like the new 52 runs, awful.

He just needs to read Waid & John's run, and maybe Silver Age Flash.

the Francis Manapul/Brian Buccellato run had some amazing panels, like, some of the best in the entire new52. Only rivaled by Reis/John's Aquaman, Capullo/Snyder's Batman and Fabook/Johns' Justice League IMO.

Flash1_pg3CMYK.jpg
The-Flash_6_Panel.jpg
2837888-flash_6.jpg

gorgeous.

tim1138

the Francis Manapul/Brian Buccellato run had some amazing panels, like, some of the best in the entire new52. Only rivaled by Reis/John's Aquaman, Capullo/Snyder's Batman and Fabook/Johns' Justice League IMO.

gorgeous.

Yeah but it was all style and no substance, because the writing was bland as could be.

Dead

well not really...yet
That JK Simmons pic...lmao

DCEU...where literally every one can kick your fucking ass. From the director to the supporting role actors.

If I were recommending books to a Flash director, I would actually make the Manapul run one of them, but before I gave it to them I'd go through and whiteout most/all of the words :p There's some gorgeous visuals in there, definitely worth replicating.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fucking shit, take a bow Batfleck and Baldman. I want JK Simmons Gordon to lead the JL. I'd follow that fucker into the depths of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom