• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sephzilla

You're the strategy guide.

472%20-%20don_west%20gif%20high_five%20mike_tenay%20tna.gif

So you come to me when you need help with your kideo game?

qgGu2aI.gif

gun_haver

Try and guess who this new Maddam Tuassauds wax work model is?

Beyonce looking white

that's pretty fuckin egregious whitewashing if that is supposed to be beyonce. she even registered as 'some white lady' to me before i read your spoiler. egregious as heck.

Try and guess who this new Maddam Tuassauds wax work model is?

Beyonce looking white

I was thinking "that sort of looks like Beyonce, but it can't be" then I read your spoiler.

It's no Nicki Minaj at least.

nicki-minaj-madame-tussauds-2015-billboard-650.jpg

They had to put a fence around it and an armed guard next to it.

WWE TapMania is out, the custom jobber character you play as has a random name and finisher. My dude is named Beefy Magnum and his finisher is called "To the Extreme!"

GOTY

Nope. Seems risky. I'm too irreverent for art. I don't know how I enjoy Lynch's moviez, etc. I'm a complex man with many emotions.

It is pretty grounded to be honest. Especially considering it is about Lynch. It is more about his early life and experiences and what he did to create things he wanted to than superfluous nonsense.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just as I was considering giving up TLF forever they started doing these 1997 shows a few months back.

1997 is the best year in North American wrestling, with 1996 close behind. All sorts of amazing things happen in both WCW and WWF and it all set the stage for what was to come.

KOTR 1997 is no exception.

I guess I'll watch it five times then.

It is good. There is a lot of weird shit though. The story of when he happily shows his dad a basement he filled with small tables covered in decaying fruit, dead birds and mice wrapped in plastic is pretty....................................................

Zach

It is good. There is a lot of weird shit though. The story of when he happily shows his dad a basement he filled with small tables covered in decaying fruit, dead birds and mice wrapped in plastic is pretty....................................................

That sounds like a nice visual.

Probably not a great smell, though.

Just as I was considering giving up TLF forever they started doing these 1997 shows a few months back.

1997 is the best year in North American wrestling, with 1996 close behind. All sorts of amazing things happen in both WCW and WWF and it all set the stage for what was to come.

KOTR 1997 is no exception.

I wonder if they're going to get through all of the shows in time for the 20th anniversary of the Screwjob.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if they're going to get through all of the shows in time for the 20th anniversary of the Screwjob.

They've already done Canadian Stampede so all they need are Summerslam, Ground Zero, Badd Blood, and maybe One Night Only. It's possible to do that before the end of November.

Beefy

that's pretty fuckin egregious whitewashing if that is supposed to be beyonce. she even registered as 'some white lady' to me before i read your spoiler. egregious as heck.

Mission failed, return to base. That's godawful

It's messed up

I was thinking "that sort of looks like Beyonce, but it can't be" then I read your spoiler.

It's no Nicki Minaj at least.

They had to put a fence around it and an armed guard next to it.

Yeah , that was mad as well. They have a problem with doing black models.

A lot of people seemingly getting upset because other people aren't sad that McCain has brain cancer because they haven't forgotten McCain is a terrible person

This is why I get annoyed when people say liberals are ridiculous with the purity tests right now. You can acknowledge the good and bad of a person. It's absolutely tragic that he is dealing with brain cancer, but it shouldn't immediately give him a pass for all the shit he's done.

Ok expanding this to say Sanada, Evil and Tama have really grown and stepped up HUGE over the last year. Sanada and Evil are going ham in this match and it's been exciting.

Egg0

Banned
Ok expanding this to say Sanada, Evil and Tama have really grown and stepped up HUGE over the last year. Sanada and Evil are going ham in this match and it's been exciting.

Started that match earlier this morning before work. Will probably finish the rest during my break, but from what I saw, Sanada is a damn star.

Top Bottom