• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

The scene takes place at Tommy dam one night 4 years later. Joel talks about how Tommy trying to get Joel hitched to a girl named Esther. El lies acting fairly distant, probably conflicted about joels lie. Joel then said he has a special gift for her and busts out a guitar. Then he plays a special song for her. Then he gives her guitar and promises to teach her. The scene ends with her striking a note on the guitar
"I ain't lyin! I ain't....hnnngghhhh...."

sn00zer

The scene takes place at Tommy dam one night 4 years later. Joel talks about how Tommy trying to get Joel hitched to a girl named Esther. El lies acting fairly distant, probably conflicted about joels lie. Joel then said he has a special gift for her and busts out a guitar. Then he plays a special song for her. Then he gives her guitar and promises to teach her. The scene ends with her striking a note on the guitar

he's not lying being confirmed on twitter

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

It's fucking happening.

2524526-tlouellie.jpg

That lie was bothering her for four years?

jeffyjaixx

?

If real...

This is happening, guys.

PI7Ht4K.jpg

tanod

when is my burrito
Didn't realize this was being streamed!??!?! Amazing!!

Just started watching now. Waiting for the download to go live.

FTF

…the feels

?

If real...

This is happening, guys.

PI7Ht4K.jpg

oh shit.

Alienous

... Okay. I may have judged harshly.

Jerkson

Banned

4 years and he still didn't teach her guitar? Of course she's distant.

Slowdive

Banned

:O

robotrock

Banned

wuuuuuuut

Palocca

I'm dead serious. Sorry for the grammar I was typing like he'll on mobile. I got a gustavo dc and a steel book for coming out as well.

tumblr_luoz44fJa71r6aoq4o1_400.gif

The-Last-of-Us-concept-art.jpg

EDIT: Beaten

SHUT.

THE.

FRONT.

DOOR.

This can't be happening. No way. We HAVE to see that scene eventually, right??? Is it gonna be in TLOU2??

I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ON A PLANE AND FLEW ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO CALIFORNIA TO EXPERIENCE THAT.

nelchaar

Holy crap they did a concept scene that takes place 4 years after the ending!

Why the shit is this something a small group of people get to see because of geographical location, while the rest of the world gets screwed over? Utter bullshit.

EL CUCO

Holy crap. Pre-ordered.

I love you so much for posting this!!!!!! Sounds perfect : )

mind-blowing_1454.gif

x-Lundz-x

Omg, you us remember that concept art? Holeeeeeeey fuck

Top Bottom