• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

prolly not legit but on the off chance it is, the fact that they skip sizes on the all black releases is fucking moronic.
Scrolled down his twitter feed and saw he used tools.yzy.io to check the stock. Is that a legit site? Just ran it myself and got the same totals.

If there's only ~4k tb's, it's going to be rough haha.

soultron

Banned
fuck the NMDs, check this shit out
cause i'm never gonna be able to get those things in a cart on a website anyway

ASICS Gel Kayano Trainer Knits launch tomorrow
xLv9JdH.jpg
As the resident ASICS fanboy, I have to say these are the best PK ripoff I've ever seen

BumRush

fuck the NMDs, check this shit out
cause i'm never gonna be able to get those things in a cart on a website anyway

ASICS Gel Kayano Trainer Knits launch tomorrow

As the resident ASICS fanboy, I have to say these are the best PK ripoff I've ever seen

They look great

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got the Solar Red and Triple Whites on an early release. Tried for the Blacks but sold out in minutes.

Will still try tonight for more on ADC.

adidas trifling if those are correct. The stock is that limited for non-PK NMDs? wow

Yeah I've already told myself I don't want the TB UB 3.0s. Mainly to make that L I'm gonna take feel better :(
Low stock for triple coloring isn't surprising though.

And NMDs are going to sell quick, no matter if it's mesh or pk. The hype around these shoes is huge haha.

Bii

Copped the triple blacks through Finishline ��������

Adidas sold out in less than a minute.

Man, I had it carted but wouldn't get through after I clicked on 'Review and Pay'. *sigh*

I settled for the Triple Whites through FinishLine. I needed some all white shoes anyway.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
My 350 Breds finally got dispatched from Yeezy Supply. I'm confused how they were dispatched from US gone to Canada now arriving soon in the UK. Why did they go to Canada? Avoid import duties or something on my end?

Should be with me Wednesday which is when my R1s are scheduled to arrive.

soultron

Banned
Every site I've tried from adidas alerts doesn't ship to Canada. I was able to get like 3 pairs on 3 different sites before finding each doesn't ship to Canada.

The brand with the 3 Ls

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i am not optimistic for tonight considering how this morning went

maybe i'll get some black sock darts instead - are those comfortable?

see5harp

I hope Adidas did that shit to try and figure out a solution for the bots. Not that the bots are the thing that is gonna make them impossible to cop.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got the triple blacks on Zalando. Adidas.com is just a pile of shite, kept showing they had my size but it wouldn't add to the basket. Was about to give up then get notified of Zalando. Also got some TB in a basket at Afew but its down.

Damn sounds like the triple blacks were hyped.

Seems like everything with colored boost gets a decent amount of hype.
Colored boost is hype, but triple blacks are major hype (plus the total stock numbers weren't very high either). The TB UBs that are coming are going to be nuts too most likely.

acohrs

Think it's just black boost, solar reds are still sitting on Adidas.ie as well as all the silver boosts except for the caged ultra boost

Top Bottom