• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

In addition to the AJ5s, I want these -

Screen-Shot-2017-06-16-at-10.03.13-AM.png
Those don't look like retail shoes

lol @ the sns zebra raffle. 20k+ entries, no winner.

Yeah that was a total shit fest. I got home at 7am. Was going in and out of sleep. 9am hits, nothing. Decide to half sleep it. Nothing was pulling up on mobile or MacBook and then I tried to iPad and got right in. Went to sleep because I had to work in a couple hours. Find out that I did all that for no fucking reason when I woke up.

acohrs

If I had some spare change I'd go for the white snakeskin AM97s this weekend. They look super nice on feet.

local size? has them on display ahead of the weekend, they don't look as nice in person as in pic sadly IMO.

Triple black week this week! Lunarepic 2 lows, UB, vapormax, and probably more silhouettes in that colour!

Anyone have an idea on if those AJ5s are gonna be easy or hard to get this weekend? My last cop/W was the AJ1 breds. I realllllllly want these but I can't tell if they're gonna sit or not

Those don't look like retail shoes

I think they were originally a custom or PE for somebody, but they're the CW for this year's Jordan 11 release in December.

One thing that really bothers me is the black Jumpman logo, I really think if it was white to match the midsole, it'd look a lot nicer.

Radec

So today I copped..

Sns NMD Melange
UB Triple Black
UB Multicolour

Those 2 UB was from adc and got the last pair of my size afrer failing yesterday from a store.

I hope the nmd goes through.

YuShtink

Anyone going for the bodega x end x adidas inikis?

Yuuuup. I have a couple pairs of Inikis and I love them but if I had one criticism it's that the upper mesh is a bit cheap and flimsy. Been wanting one with some different upper material. The Neighborhood Iniki looks fire too. I'll prob take Ls on both but will absolutely try to get my hands on em.

neighborhood-adidas-iniki-boost-runner-release-info-04.jpg

neighborhood-adidas-iniki-boost-runner-release-info-02.jpg

Yuuuup. I have a couple pairs of Inikis and I love them but if I had one criticism it's that the upper mesh is a bit cheap and flimsy. Been wanting one with some different upper material. The Neighborhood Iniki looks fire too. I'll prob take Ls on both but will absolutely try to get my hands on em.

hot fire

when is this dropping?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ugh, I've been fiending for the pride vapormax but that upper kills me everytime. I'd be willing to pay resale if the upper would fit the rainbow midsoles more. Like an ivory or cream.

I hope they put the rainbow midsole on another colorway.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Jeeze its nerve wrecking waiting for dispatch emails. I managed to get the triple black Ultra Boosts and Vapormax this morning.

acohrs

On lunchbreak, went into town to try on the triple black vapormax. In person, out of the currently released CWs, the triple black, navy/black, and khaki/black are the nicest ones.

Tried them on and I really like the silhouette but It feels like im wearing platform shoes! Definitely need to break in the airbags, it will probably be much more comfortable then. Didn't pull the trigger though as I just couldn't justify paying 210 euro for it.

Will say it's a very pretty shoe though!

On lunchbreak, went into town to try pn the triple black vapormax. In person, out of the currently released Yes, the triple black, navy/black, and khaki/black are the nicest ones.

Tried them on and I really like the silhouette and the look, but It feels like im wearing platform shoes! Definitely need to break them in untik the airbags give a bit more, it will probably be much more comfortable then. Didn't pull the trigger though as I just couldn't justify paying 210 euro for it.

Will say it's a very pretty shoe though!
They definitely require a break in period and some time for your feet to adjust to feeling the bubbles. I like the bounce they give as you walk.

acohrs

They definitely require a break in period and some time for your feet to adjust to feeling the bubbles. I like the bounce they give as you walk.

Yeah, when you walk on your heels, you feel the bounce much more!

Edit: anyone with the vapormaxs and the air max 2017s, which do you prefer?

BumRush

One of the hottest sneakers I have ever seen...hoo boy...

Son of a..

Didn't you get the creams as well? I'm having such bad luck with the Yeezys.

Yeah, I was able to 2x on the Creams. Sold the extra pair to fund my trip to Vegas.

On the Creams, I copped relatively easy on RuVilla. Like, seriously easy. Added to cart, checkout out in less than a minute. On the Zebras, I was able to cart but had problems checking out. Wouldn't take my payment for some reason.

If you're US, try RuVilla next time. Might be easier. Aside from those check out problems, seems like it doesn't get as much traffic.

Holy shit congrats. I gave up on trying to sign up after the first hour of staring at the SNS logo. Was pretty salty cuz I actually scored a pair of creams on SNS back in April so I had high hopes.

Same, after staring at the logo forever I was like forget this.
I still don't have any Yeezys though.

YuShtink

Same, after staring at the logo forever I was like forget this.
I still don't have any Yeezys though.

Damn, sorry to hear dude. Keep at it, the creams were the first I was able to score for retail!(paid $500 for Oreos earlier this year - I still sort of regret but I do love them)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So were the Triple Black Ultra Boosts released yesterday really low stock numbers like suggested at 240? My pair just got shipped and I managed to get them with quite ease.

Yeah, I was able to 2x on the Creams. Sold the extra pair to fund my trip to Vegas.

On the Creams, I copped relatively easy on RuVilla. Like, seriously easy. Added to cart, checkout out in less than a minute. On the Zebras, I was able to cart but had problems checking out. Wouldn't take my payment for some reason.

If you're US, try RuVilla next time. Might be easier. Aside from those check out problems, seems like it doesn't get as much traffic.

Man thats lucky. Sadly I'm in UK so RuVilla is out.

Reckoner

Got a pair of AM1 Pinnacle Ocean Fog on sale and man I couldn't be more satisfied with this purchase. These look mad good on feet and are great quality.

Anyone know what the deal is with the Harden 1 lifestyles? Is it launching on Saturday? The Footlocker Instagram leads me to believe so, but there's zero official news from Adidas or any of the major sneaker blogs.

Edit: Ah, it's a Footlocker exclusive

acohrs

really hope they do customise option for the pure boost 2017 like the pure boost zg, have some CW ideas that I'd like to make

The triple white SF-AF1 mid was an easy cop...had I been paying attention.

I got the 10 minute alert at 9:50 and then completely forgot to check back in to Snkrs at 10 😔

This game ain't in me no more

Yeezy Mafia‏Verified account
@theyeezymafia

YEEZY BOOST 350 V2
"Yebra"
Semi Frozen Yellow / Raw Steel / Red
B37572
December, most limited release of the year
Final Mockup #MafiaSZN

Colorway kinda ass but still gonna be instant sellout/get ya L's ready

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Would look better without the red, different color laces also too much green in that. Watch them sell instantly though lol.

Top Bottom