• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

across

What happened to not spending tickets lmao?

I would also like to know what sorcery you conducted to get back to back rainbows.

Do as I say, not as I do, as the saying goes.

I solemnly swear my thought/action process was exactly as I said. Read about the NRG being 25 for ELT, figured I should do a daily pull for a Sice. Daily: Olive. Spent a ticket so I could actually get a bonus unit: Queen.

I still don't have a bonus unit.

Alkez

Whether you love or hate Type 0 I don't think anyone can deny that this is one of the best OSTs to have occurred in BE.

http://picosong.com/tQnN/

If you enjoy soundtracks and don't play with the sound give this a listen. It's worth your time imo.

Rixa

Sold 56 Reberta moogles.
Sold 27 Turtles, got 460000 gil.
Got 3 Gungirs, 4th is at 70%, still got 3 Kains at 0%
Got 2 Equip Heavy Armours, 3 Firions still to go :D

Not going to sell these, but easiest way to see how many I have. Also got some Jumbo Cactuars. Time to use them to something.

Screenshot_20170519-133035.png

Bought 70 unit slots 356/350. I need some trimming.

across

Okay, I still think this banner is garbage, in all seriousness, but the event has some neat QOL boosts.

ELT being 25 NRG but giving the same NRG:Currency means fewer runs. I doubt Gumi was kind enough to adjust bonus unit rates but whatever, it's less real time spent and I'm fine with that. It's easy to sweep the event with any number of units you might have at this point - my Trance Terra can do the whole thing by herself, but they've conveniently timed the event to coincide with Bahamut's raid so we all have a bunch of dragon-killing stuff around (last two enemies in ELT are dragons). The map looks cool and the music is honestly amazing.

I spent 3 more tickets and got 3 Sices in a row.

So, for 250 lapis and 4 tickets, I got Olive, Queen, 150% bonus and I don't need to pull anymore. Net gain will be 7 tickets so I'm still coming out ahead.

Thanks Gumi.

Rixa

Golden Bombs are there, met at 2/5 wave (no xtra waves). 660 Coins + Alkez King coins.
Next run Mikazuchi when loaning Qon Rem. 1400 Coins + Qon Rem coins.

Thanks.

Lyrian

Threw a bunch of tickets at this... and a ton of off-banner hell.

2 Luka, another Seven, and at least as a consolation, that second Setzer that I wanted so I can pretend I can chain.

Got my army of wannabe-Elzas for a bonus team, so I guess I am done pulling as well.

25 EN for ELT? We PAD now (and not in a good way, either). Guess that will require less time to enable juggling both the event and the raid at the same time?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6c2cb4/event_energy_cost/

Gumi did good

Less time glued to the phone and higher potential reward

Much better setup IMHO

Agreed, I hope all future Mog Kings follows.

2x the cost, but doubling the reward, Have to spend less time then on it. Maybe like 5 minutes 3x a day. Alongside another 5 for Bahamut.

I approve of the change.

One issue, the Gaincrystals are way too much. Happy they put them in, but 30k seems ridiculous.

Rixa

Gumi did good

Much better setup IMHO

Currently sharing Sice and made her as beefy as I could. Let me know if I should adjust her more so she can carry

Agreed, I hope all future Mog Kings follows.

2x the cost, but doubling the reward, Have to spend less time then on it. Maybe like 5 minutes 3x a day. Alongside another 5 for Bahamut.

I approve of the change.

After thinking & reading comments, Iam in the same boat than you. Better this way, less time grinding thru events.

Dandte

Did two more ticket pulls:

Russel...urgh
Sice...yay

I used 5 mog king tickets which means i used all my pulls for this banner. Now back to saving.

Also, we have two more free pulls right?

Alkez

Haven't seen Val on here in a while. Guess work is keeping him busy.

Send request!

Accepted :)

Syntsui ya finally had a free spot for me huh? lol.

ELT being 25 NRG but giving the same NRG:Currency means fewer runs. I doubt Gumi was kind enough to adjust bonus unit rates but whatever, it's less real time spent and I'm fine with that.

This.

The map looks cool and the music is honestly amazing.

And so much this.

Syntsui

The worst thing about this event is no one will share Reberta anymore :(
Haven't seen Val on here in a while. Guess work is keeping him busy.

Accepted :)

Syntsui ya finally had a free spot for me huh? lol.

This.

And so much this.
Didn't even know you weren't on my list lol. Some of you have different names in-game so you never know, now that's fixed.

Celegus

Huh. After 3 Edges this week, my free summon came down gold and turned rainbow. Apparently I now own a Luneth, but I'm not sure he can really find a place on my team. Is his TM worth getting? Maybe with enhancements he'll be decent? Still, can't beat free!

c-murph

More energy means less runs, which means you encounter the bonus unit even less

Gumi did good

Much better setup IMHO

Currently sharing Sice and made her as beefy as I could. Let me know if I should adjust her more so she can carry

I knew it was a good thing. Was just waiting for someone on reddit to do the maths because I'm lazy.

Alkez

The worst thing about this event is no one will share Reberta anymore :(

Didn't even know you weren't on my list lol. Some of you have different names in-game so you never know, now that's fixed.

Haha I was just jesting. There's so many gaffers it's hard to keep track of who we have and don't have.

Syntsui

Huh. After 3 Edges this week, my free summon came down gold and turned rainbow. Apparently I now own a Luneth, but I'm not sure he can really find a place on my team. Is his TM worth getting? Maybe with enhancements he'll be decent? Still, can't beat free!
He will be very strong by his own with enhancements. His TM is good for mixed dps.

Nikokuno

The scythe is character exclusive or anybody can equip it. There's no mention in the King Mog shop. Because +55% ATK is too good to be true.

So I had $10 laying around in Amazon credit and decided to bring in my android based GPD to get some Amazon coins to buy some slots. I got the Amazon Coins without an issue and I updated FFBE on my GPD, so everything seems to be in order.

But when I go to make the purchase, it keeps timing out. I get a message that says something like, "Your order has been submitted, but it is taking longer than usual and we will email you when it is complete", and then another popup saying the order was canceled. My Amazon Coin value hasn't changed, so I don't think it has actually ordered anything yet, but I can't buy my frickin' lapis.

Anyone else have this issue? I signed out of my account on both my iPhone and the GPD and signed back in, just in case it was a sync issue. That didn't help. Any thoughts?

across

Grats on the free rainbow!

Like Syntsui said, his enhancements are very solid and turn him into a pretty scary finisher. He also becomes very flexible with his weapon choices.

I'm unsure on the value of his TM these days. Maybe good as a SPR-increasing accessory on DPS or something while still getting some offensive benefit?

Grats on the free rainbow!

Like Syntsui said, his enhancements are very solid and turn him into a pretty scary finisher. He also becomes very flexible with his weapon choices.

I'm unsure on the value of his TM these days. Maybe good as a SPR-increasing accessory on DPS or something while still getting some offensive benefit?

I hope they reduce the cost

Like... its an awesome enhancement but they should weigh the cost against units that have this power level innately just from pulling and leveling them

4 purecrysts is too much.. 7 if you do it all

Niahak

Congrats!

Luneth is handy for Arena if nothing else, since he has innate status resistance (vs everything that could possibly disable him except sleep, which you can use a hat to protect), dual wield, and a built-in AOE.

He might be nice for the trial too, if you can put together a team that has innate confuse resist (Refia+Luneth do, so them, Minfillia, using an accessory for 4th and friend ribbon) it's one less thing to worry about.

Zalasta

Had to spend 3 tickets to pull my first bonus unit, want more but this banner seems rather lackluster to throw any more resources at it other than daily.

Xion86

Where the hell is the half price summon gone? :( (Edit: okay its there on my iPad but not my Android phone...)
Also, I still hate the fact that previous Type-0 units have no bonus at all.

Anyway, thought I'd use around 5 tickets on the Type-0 banner, and on my first one this happened:

t3N5FrMl.png

(I thought it was a blue and clicked the screen quick, took me a little while to realise it was a damn Rainbow!! :eek:)

Had no idea who to expect...

6Lt4yDtl.png

Yey :D not sure how much I'll use her but I did want the unit!

Luckily I still kept hold of 20 of her Trust Moogles (sold the rest) which got her to 95% :D

Where the hell is the half price summon gone? :(

Anyway, thought I'd use around 5 tickets on the Type-0 banner, and on my first one this happened:

t3N5FrMl.png

(I thought it was a blue and clicked the screen quick, took me a little while to realise it was a damn Rainbow!! :eek:)

Had no idea who to expect...

6Lt4yDtl.png

Luckily I still kept hold of 20 of her Trust Moogles (sold the rest) which got her to 95% :D

Nice pull!

Grats on joining the Reberta Fan Club

Where the hell is the half price summon gone? :(

Congrats! And good job holding on to the moogles.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Told myself I wouldn't pull on the Type-0 banner but after seeing the low number of Phantoma after one run I decided to pull. Gold (oooh haven't seen one of those in a while) -> Snow.

Screw that banner.

Xion86

Nice pull!

Grats on joining the Reberta Fan Club

Congrats! And good job holding on to the moogles.

Thank you! :)

Love the pet dragon too. Can't believe I kept hold of the Moogles, maybe I was just hoping :), was very tight on unit space too.

Oh and somehow I couldn't see the half price pull on my Android phone I was originally on, but just logged into my iPad and see it there. Free was Garland and half price was Shera.

I also have some more space, so to the newer players and lurkers, feel free to add me (have GAF in your message):

eRcK4KLl.png

(Ribbon equipped for Trial)

Niahak

5 tickets, 2 golds (Setzer and King). 2nd Setzer, so I can finally do some chaining! (After trying ~40 times on his banner and getting none...)

Sharing King because why not. I'll have spare cactaurs from the Bahamut summon anyway, so I'll push him up for some survivability.

Is he actually viable? Maybe I'd be better served leveling my Setzers, since I don't have any great guns and plenty of other DPS/finishers.

Ken

Pretty sure I used 20 :/ she's at 95% right now.

Maybe it's 96 and you snuck a 1% moogle in there?

5 tickets, 2 golds (Setzer and King). 2nd Setzer, so I can finally do some chaining! (After trying ~40 times on his banner and getting none...)

Sharing King because why not. I'll have spare cactaurs from the Bahamut summon anyway, so I'll push him up for some survivability.

Is he actually viable? Maybe I'd be better served leveling my Setzers, since I don't have any great guns and plenty of other DPS/finishers.

Craft the bahamut gun for him. The dragon killer is handy for the event.

LucaMac

So should I leave up my Orlandude for Bahamut/General destruction or beef up my new King for Dr Mog servitude?

Either way, here I am for global. Reasonably strong account now. Can do some carrying for anybody who needs it. Global friend code 792,607,426

Meanwhile, if you're playing the Japanese version I could do with a carry. Have Shouta, but anybody else is more than welcome. Gradually building up, will get to a decent state in the next few weeks hopefully. So much lapis...Japan friend code 125,457,529

So had a pretty productive start already. Free pull was Agrias. No idea how useful she is but I'm fairly certain Save the Queen will make a great dual wield for Orlandeau while I wait on the characters to turn him into a sword/kitana build.

To top it off Orlandeau has been awakened and almost fully levelled. I'm trying to work out who to awaken next, I guess Luka so I have healer. Got a nice lapis bonus of around 1k too!

I might just stick to free pulls though. I see what you guys mean about this banner. Nothing stood out as majorly worth hoping for, not even the TM's unless I wanted a buff mage.

Kouriozan

So had a pretty productive start already. Free pull was Agrias. No idea how useful she is but I'm fairly certain Save the Queen will make a great dual wield for Orlandeau while I wait on the characters to turn him into a sword/kitana build.

To top it off Orlandeau has been awakened and almost fully levelled. I'm trying to work out who to awaken next, I guess Luka so I have healer. Got a nice lapis bonus of around 1k too!

I might just stick to free pulls though. I see what you guys mean about this banner. Nothing stood out as majorly worth hoping for, not even the TM's unless I wanted a buff mage.
Agrias at 6* learns Divine Ruination, enhance it and she can chains with Orlandeau (otherwise it's 5 hits)

across

Do yourselves a favor for those not in the know. Farm for those Giantcryst.

I'm trying to evaluate this currently. This event is piss-easy - my brand new Olive w/ Dragon's Roar can solo it, including bonus enemies - and honestly TM farming is starting to suffer from diminishing returns.

Gigantuars are meaningless with another week of Bahamut coin summons. So my shopping list is: Daggers, tickets, maybe SQ, done. Or is it Daggers, tickets, 3x Power Giancryst, 3x Support Giancryst? Hmm... kinda wish this Queen had been Rem. Oh well.

Pejo

Yea boys! I did the daily (250 lapis) pull and got a King. Was satisfied and put him up on my friend unit. Then my FFBE habits got the best of me, and I did a single 11 pull with the 7k'ish lapis I had left.

Not only did I get a Rem (which I'm now sharing), but I also got another Kain and a Zyrus for all those moogles I've been sitting on.

Also another Shine, Cecil, and Sice.

Overall one of my better pulls in quite a while.

FFT0-3 event is ok in my book.

Musings

My free pulls have been horrendous on this event, Chiz (my 6th?) Cecil (4th?), Exdeath (5th) are the most notable then the joys of Hope and Maria...

Hoping I might get lucky with a daily or two to get me through this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom