• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

I would take Matt Brown as a live dog. Why the hell not? Hes got enough power to knock John Henderson OUT!

+315 seems juicy enough...

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Great OP.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/925.png

Reem the favorite? I think his head is going to get knocked off.
Yeah I'd pick most of the betting favourites but I'm a bit surprised that Nelson is the underdog (albeit a close one). He's a bad matchup for Overeem; strong chin, big overhand, plenty of padding to protect the body from knees and kicks. Nelson hardly ever wins outside of first round KO and Overeem hardly ever wins by decision.

In all honesty, it's the reason why I'd never live in America. Affordable (if not 100% free) healthcare should be a global human right.

With that said, Australia is nearly at the same level. My girlfriend went to see a doctor over here and it cost her $150 to talk to a doctor and to get some skin cream.

Meanwhile I was in-and-out of hospital in Scotland all throughout November with issues regarding blood clots in my lungs and it cost me nothing at all. Even the prescription medication cost nothing.
Public hospitals are free in Australia too. Visitors from the UK, New Zealand and some European nations are covered by Medicare as well. Going to a GP will cost though (and dearly) unless you can find one that bulk-bills (charges the government instead of you) and/or is willing to discount for one-offs or script-only services. It's pretty much a luck of the draw situation.

Boogie

Oh, and if anyone is interested, this happened recently while I was away:

brown%20belt_zps2djzb7wl.jpg

VoxPop

I would take Matt Brown as a live dog. Why the hell not? Hes got enough power to knock John Henderson OUT!

+315 seems juicy enough...

You're talking about a guy who doesn't own one top ten win going up against the guy who arguably took down the p4p goat in GSP.

Mike Tyson was on the Larry Wilmore Show last night. Larry asked Mike.....

Larry: A kid wants to get into boxing. What's your advice?

Mike: Go to MMA.

Not too shocking knowing Mike seems tight with Dana.

Also Jackie Kallen (boxing manager) was on too.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'll probably be passed out for the main card, especially cause I'm looking forward to it and these things happen in MMA. I got a thing to go to tomorrow afternoon and I'll be getting completely blitzed right from the get go.

Heel

PBC's first card on Spike starts at the top of the hour.

Andre Berto vs Josesito Lopez, welterweights, 12 rounds;
Shawn Porter vs Erick Bone, welterweights, 10 rounds;
Chris Arreola vs Curtis Harper, heavyweights, 10 rounds;
Miguel Vazquez vs Jerry Belmontes, junior welterweights, 10 rounds.

Nerd chat?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
PBC's first card on Spike starts at the top of the hour.

Andre Berto vs Josesito Lopez, welterweights, 12 rounds;
Shawn Porter vs Erick Bone, welterweights, 10 rounds;
Chris Arreola vs Curtis Harper, heavyweights, 10 rounds;
Miguel Vazquez vs Jerry Belmontes, junior welterweights, 10 rounds.

Nerd chat?
I'll be there.

Top Bottom