• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
sbR17.jpg

Oh, and a PPV:

Extreme Rules April 29, 2012 - Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Illinois

What's up with only British dudes making Wrasslin threads? Last time I checked, Lillian Garcia sang America The Beautiful, not God Save The Queen.

Am I right here, fellas?

G-Fex

So much for him, we got to the Vegan Nerd of the problem.

Also good, hopefully we don't see AJ on tv anymore

There was this guy.

People called him the best wrestler in the world.

He was kicking heads of in Japan and mexico and europe.

You might know this guy. His Name was Bryan Danielson.

Daniel Bryan? He cant even last longer then 18 seconds at wrestlemania.

His career might as well be over.

What a dreadful Wrestlemania.

ehhh. It was ok.

Much better then what I was expecting since the build for every single match was terrible

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mania stunk but hey, MAYBE TOMORROW BATISTA WILL SHOW

:(

Those signs so look planted though. Hell they look identical.

Vegans are organized, they had it planned out ages ago, took it all the way to WM, ready to cheer for their hero. :(

Then Vince comes along and squashes it, he was prolly jerking off in the back during it.

I didnt watch...stupid work...

but i'm salty as fuck about the D-Bry match.....

and i'm salty as fuck about the Diva match (weird right?) why the fuck do you let a celebrity (used loosely) with 2 broken ribs pin your champ!?!?!? way to bury your fucking belt....

and i'm am watching the replay only to see Cena get boo'd out of the building....lol

also

Will Heavy make his return!?!?!

Edit: I wish Ithil well in his Future Endeavors.....lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That fucking Daniel Bryan match. People were pumped, there were a bunch of YES signs in the front row...

You're not allowed to be popular unless VINCE wants you to be popular.

Never mind that having popular superstars is the lifeblood of your business, and every time you get a GODDAMN SUPERSTAR OVER FOR FREE you should take that shit and cultivate it! No, you have to take that fire and snuff it out because you don't like the guy or he doesn't fit your mental picture of what a star is.

Vince and co. are goddamned morons, and when WWE is pulling sub-TNA numbers 2 years from now because the old stars are gone and they've buried all their new stars, it'll be nobody's fault but theirs. And no one will shed a single tear.

WrassleGAF = Rihanna
WWE = Chris Brown

Don't worry guys, I'm sure tomorrow will be better. Brock Lesnar, ya know?

fuck

UberTag

Before people come in here and try to defend it.

Matches better than CM Punk vs. Jericho...

- CM Punk vs. John Cena (Money in the Bank)
- Christian vs. Randy Orton (about a half dozen PPVs and Smackdowns last year)
- Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio (Extreme Rules)
- CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan (2012 Smackdown main event)
- Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards (Best in the World 2011)
- Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin (Saturday afternoon in Florida)

I'm sure I could think of some others without much trouble. Hell, Undertaker vs. Triple H at the past two Wrestlemanias even qualify despite being overrated.

Just gonna watch MitB2011 forever, D-Bry getting his dues, Punk winning in an awesome feud with the most awesomest atmosphere ever leaving us with the most exciting 'imagine how much they can do with this now' hope for the future since like NWO.

Heck even Christian won!

Whoo!

Top Bottom