• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

beast786

Braylon Edwards gets fantasy football complaints while in hospital

Poor Braylon Edwards.

The former Michigan wide receiver, now with the Seattle Seahawks, was at the hospital to get an MRI on Monday when a security officer told Edwards that he hurt his fantasy team by not playing against the Detroit Lions.

Edwards was inactive with a knee injury Sunday and has largely been ineffective in his first season in Seattle, registering just eight catches on 15 targets for 74 yards and a touchdown.

Talon

Things we won't ever see:

The Yuuzhan Vong buttfucking the galaxy
Admiral Thrawn
Emperor clones
Corran Horn going HAM
The Sun Destroyer
Rogue Squadron kicking ass

Maybe they can bring the old ones back for the Disney vault.
The only positive, really.

It hopefully removes Lucas out of the equation in getting the untouched originals out there.

DeaconKnowledge said:
It's a great property. Only problem is (was?) Lucas.
I find it over exposed at this point. Cartoon, TV Show was in development, endless books, comics. Three shitty prequels didn't help. Now a Star Wars film every 2-3 years? Meh.

I just don't have much interest in the property outside of the original three without the special edition wankery. To each their own in that regard.

LJ11

It hopefully removes Lucas out of the equation in getting the untouched originals out there.

I find it over exposed at this point. Cartoon, TV Show was in development, endless books, comics. Three shitty prequels didn't help. Now a Star Wars film every 2-3 years? Meh.

I just don't have much interest in the property outside of the original three without the special edition wankery. To each their own in that regard.

Definitely agree, I just don't give a fuck at this point.

Lets talk about the SNES games instead, those were amazing! Actually a bunch of good video games in the SW universe.

Pretty much this. The prequels told a tale that didn't need telling and the real story ended with Jedi. Everything else is just overkill at this point.

Slo

Screw that , we dominated all stat on offense and defense, Stupid 2 TD on special team. lions would /could is 8-0

Nonsense. We dominated in areas of median income, median property value, literacy, median credit score, debt to income ratio, and blood-alcohol content level.

Thing is you knew it was going to happen, with Disney or without. At least this way there's a chance the property is made relevant again.

harSon

Banned
Eh, the Star Wars universe is near endless in terms of what can be told. Similar to James Bond, the quality of the film will be entirely dependent on the talent behind it, and judging from Disney's handling of the Marvel licence, there's a decent possibility that they do what needs to be done to create a legitimately good experience. But then again, their handling of Pirates of the Caribbean wasn't exactly great.

chuckddd said:
Fuck yeah! Moar Star Wars. Please, please, please let Lucas write and direct. Please.
iCR0p1L1HfVCr.gif

SNAP OUT OF IT!

(oh and good luck getting Williams to score any of it. He's all but retired outside of doing Spielberg films)

beast786

Nonsense. We dominated in areas of median income, median property value, literacy, median credit score, debt to income ratio, and blood-alcohol content level.

don't forget fat to bone ratio.

lucky for you I went to Detroit public schooling and have no idea what you just wrote.

How about that Cards top 5 pick in 2013 guyz? YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Re-emergence of SW has erased any anger. Thank you based god for stripping the franchise from Lucas' incompetent hands at long last. Thank you. Now if they would just base the scripts off of some of the better books...but that won't happen.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Giants don't play all that well at home and our practice week will be shortened due to Sandy... I am surprised everyone is picking the Giants.

squicken

i think like most people i don't respect the giants. no one thinks they can do it. it's me and pittsburgh and everyone else in the world and hurricanes too vs them

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i think like most people i don't respect the giants. no one thinks they can do it. it's me and pittsburgh and everyone else in the world and hurricanes too vs them

lol

To be honest I don't know why they need that too play better. Eh whatever, as long as it works for them.

squicken

lol

To be honest I don't know why they need that too play better. Eh whatever, as long as it works for them.

All teams do it I guess, but the Giants seem to use it most visibly. Harbs was doing it supposedly in the post-game locker room last night. After beating AZ.

Top Bottom