• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Network |OT| $9.99 PPVs, that's gonna put some butts in the seats

Penguin

Just got a survey in email that discusses a "premium" tier for WWE Network... so I guess that's going up in price soon.

Asks about more premium offerings, access to Ring of Honor, NJPW and other regional promotions (TNA as well)... a new ECW of TV-14 show...Scripted shows, narration to PPV from WWE legends...

Bring back Talking Smack and I'll pay your silly price

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's pretty clear that the most important thing they can add is match commentary by folks in the matches or involved. That'd be huge for me. Loved when Scott Hall did this on his own with X-Pac.

Schiavone is even doing it with matches, so he could talk about what happened and why things were going on how they were going on. Great stuff.

Penguin

I think it's pretty clear that the most important thing they can add is match commentary by folks in the matches or involved. That'd be huge for me. Loved when Scott Hall did this on his own with X-Pac.

Schiavone is even doing it with matches, so he could talk about what happened and why things were going on how they were going on. Great stuff.

Yeah surprised they never did more with them

Remember one of the early HBK DVDs had Nash and Shawn do commentary over their matches. It's a bit too inside baseball, but it's something different.

If they wanted could have someone like JR "lead" the wrestler through the match or someone like Austin who has been pretty solid at doing it with a few of his matches on the podcast.

I just washed NXT, Bianca and Lars are machines. Plus the blond fan with flowers in her hair's pisseed off reaction to the leader of team vanilla midget taking out Bate with his shitty super kick was grand.

Top Bottom