• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Darklor01
(12-27-2016, 05:45 PM)
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mass-...-origin-cd-key

Coupon Code "CDKEYSXMAS10" makes it $37.07 I have no access to this site while at work, so I can't test this.

Lock if old, known, pointless..etc.
Landford
(12-27-2016, 05:47 PM)
Seens like a good deal. Maybe too cheap.
Pakoe
(12-27-2016, 05:50 PM)
From 39,50 to 35,50.
Thanks!
Pjsprojects
(12-27-2016, 05:52 PM)
Just checked and yeah it's 32.99 but you get the 10% Chrimbo deal offer.

Nice find op.
Rellik

Originally Posted by Landford

How can a video game from a legit site be too cheap? :P
TC McQueen
Are these keys straight from Origin, or are they gray market keys?
sixteen-bit
Tempted, but I'm gonna wait for impressions before buying this game.
LewieP
(12-27-2016, 05:53 PM)
Kind of heart breaking how frequently I see deals priced in USD and instinctively think "wow that is a good price", then remember the exchange rate to GBP today is very different to what it was ~6 months ago.
mercenar1e
(12-27-2016, 05:53 PM)
the deal reminds me that we still dont have a release date for the game.
Phox
Banned
(12-27-2016, 05:54 PM)

I say not cheap enough. To crush the discussion now cdkeys is legit to buy from.
Trouble
(12-27-2016, 05:56 PM)

Originally Posted by Phox

I say not cheap enough. To crush the discussion now cdkeys is legit to buy from.

Why doesn't isthereanydeal.com include them in their listings?
nOoblet16
(12-27-2016, 05:58 PM)
A CD key thread won't be complete without posts asking whether they are legit, grey market or stolen keys within the first 5 posts.
b0bbyJ03
(12-27-2016, 06:01 PM)
is the release date for this game official? I remember a lot of people saying they expected it to get delayed.
Zomba13
(12-27-2016, 06:02 PM)

Originally Posted by TC McQueen

They will probably be keys from retail copies.
TC McQueen
(12-27-2016, 06:04 PM)
You know what? I'll take the plunge on this. Hopefully Gibbed is going to make a save editor that can unlock all the preorder stuff that's on the disk/in the download.
Dreams-Visions
I'm mad as hell but this sandwich is delicious
(12-27-2016, 06:08 PM)
I would but there will be no shortage of PC deals between now and the end of March.
yatesl
(12-27-2016, 06:11 PM)

The truck had a big Origin sign printed on it, before they fell off.
Spartancarver
(12-27-2016, 06:13 PM)

Originally Posted by nOoblet16

A CD key thread won't be complete without posts asking whether they are legit, grey market or stolen keys within the first 5 posts.

Yeah buncha losers being responsible with their credit card information.

So is it legit?
selfconfessedcynic
(12-27-2016, 06:14 PM)
I'll play this game no matter what, so I can't say no to that deal. Thanks for the PSA.
Lichter
Is it legit tho?
hwalker84
Controller support? Is this ever going to happen Bioware?
Darklor01
(12-27-2016, 06:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Spartancarver

So is it legit?

Aren't you protected if you use Paypal should it not be honored?

Also, I've bought from them without issue. The deal says the codes are Origin codes.
nOoblet16
(12-27-2016, 06:15 PM)

Your sarcasm would work if it wasn't for the fact that literally every single CD key thread is full of people who do this and people who correct them and tell them it's legit. And it's been going on for 3-4 years.

If you play PC games and post on GAF then by now you should be aware that they are legit already because they are pretty well known website.
Last edited by nOoblet16; 12-27-2016 at 06:18 PM.
CHC
(12-27-2016, 06:16 PM)
If you are sure you want the game you should get this deal. I've been using CDKeys for a couple years and the keys go up in price before release. By the time this comes out it will probably be like 42 or 44 bucks, maybe a bit more if reviews are good.
gspec
(12-27-2016, 06:17 PM)

Originally Posted by hwalker84

Controller support? Is this ever going to happen Bioware?

Yes the game will have controller support.
novabolt
(12-27-2016, 06:17 PM)
How is Origin? I'm getting a mid-range laptop/pc and wouldn't mind picking this up now.
AHA-Lambda
(12-27-2016, 06:18 PM)

Originally Posted by Phox

That's highly disputed, there have been gaffers in the past with trouble from this site
nOoblet16
(12-27-2016, 06:20 PM)

Originally Posted by AHA-Lambda

That's highly disputed

No it's not.
They are transparent with quick and responsive customer service about where they get their keys and everyone knows that they are third party resellers.

Them being legit would be "highly disputable" if there was ever an instance of stolen keys or leaked CC information or misuse of CC information. None of which has ever happened and as such they are by the very definition...Legit.

Edit: I see your edit. Instead of making a vague claim like that it'd be worth mentioning what those "troubles" were that those GAFers experienced.
Last edited by nOoblet16; 12-27-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Big_Al
(12-27-2016, 06:22 PM)

So is it legit?

They take Paypal, you don't even need to provide credit card information.

They get their copies from other countries where the physical copies are sold cheaper and the codes are ripped out and sold online. Origin codes tend to be region free.

They are grey market to put it basically but also one of the best retailers I've ever used. from a purchasing and customer service perspective. Used them for at least 3 - 4 years with no problems at all. This is only my perspective though and I'm not trying to persuade you otherwise, as always should you want to buy from somewhere else more 'official' there's plenty of choices. They however do not sell stolen copies or anything like that, they aren't like some of the sellers on G2A/Kinguin.
ecosse_011172
(12-27-2016, 06:23 PM)
I think I'll wait for the Steam version.
hwalker84
(12-27-2016, 06:23 PM)

Originally Posted by gspec

Yes the game will have controller support.

Any official confirmation you can link to?
Basileus777
(12-27-2016, 06:25 PM)

Unfortunately it's necessary to ask. Grey market resellers are something one should be wary of.
Ricerocket
(12-27-2016, 06:26 PM)

Originally Posted by ecosse_011172

Doubtful there will be one. Origin launcher is not bad.
Kanik
Sonic handles my blue balls
(12-27-2016, 06:28 PM)

We're living in a world where Final Fantasy 15 is half price a month after release and Dead Rising 4 could be had new for $22 yesterday.

I'm not even phased by a $37 pre-order.
CHC
(12-27-2016, 06:29 PM)
I will also give a vote of confidence for their service as well, for what it's worth. I stupidly purchased an EU key which, of course, did not work for me (in the US). They promptly refunded me without any protest. And another time a rep helped me by re-sending a code that was scanned poorly in the first place. All around decent website.
The Hamburglar
(12-27-2016, 06:31 PM)

Only took 5 posts, gaf I'm disappointed.
Insomnium
(12-27-2016, 06:31 PM)
Yeap, purchased bunch of keys from their sites. They are legit. However with the recent IW/MWR saga I'm not too sure how long until all the publishers will follow Activision example and region lock their games ...
Ghazi
(12-27-2016, 06:33 PM)
Is it possible to stack the 5% off from liking their page with this?
Spartancarver
(12-27-2016, 06:37 PM)

Your sarcasm would work if it wasn't for the fact that literally every single CD key thread is full of people who do this and people who correct them and tell them it's legit. And it's been going on for 3-4 years.

If you play PC games and post on GAF then by now you should be aware that they are legit already because they are pretty well known website.

Mind-blowingly enough, this is the first CD keys thread I've clicked on here. Thanks for being so helpful lol

Originally Posted by The Hamburglar

Only took 5 posts, gaf I'm disappointed.

People pick the weirdest things to try to act superior about.
VeteranGamer
Banned
(12-27-2016, 06:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Lichter

Is it legit tho?

Ppl buy from cdkeys.com all the time without issue
Htown
STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
(12-27-2016, 06:43 PM)

Originally Posted by ecosse_011172

It's EA. There won't be one.
AHA-Lambda
(12-27-2016, 06:53 PM)

No it's not.
They are transparent with quick and responsive customer service about where they get their keys and everyone knows that they are third party resellers.

Them being legit would be "highly disputable" if there was ever an instance of stolen keys or leaked CC information or misuse of CC information. None of which has ever happened and as such they are by the very definition...Legit.

Edit: I see your edit. Instead of making a vague claim like that it'd be worth mentioning what those "troubles" were that those GAFers experienced.

The mod jshackles I know has had bother with their customer service

Also I remember when Dark Souls 2 launched a gaffer had a thread were his cd key from this site was revoked

And this site was included in the mass revoking of keys with Sniper Elite 3, and I'm pretty sure with Ubisoft as well.

Originally Posted by VeteranGamer

Ppl buy from cdkeys.com all the time without issue

Doesn't mean it's legit.
You will in all likelihood be fine, but caveat emperor regardless, people have had keys revoked. There is no point pretending it hasn't happened.
Last edited by AHA-Lambda; 12-27-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Spartancarver
(12-27-2016, 06:58 PM)

The mod jshackles I know had bother with them

Also I remember when Dark Souls 2 launched a gaffer had a thread were his cd key from this site was revoked

And this site was included in the mass revoking of keys with Sniper Elite 3, and I'm pretty sure with Ubisoft as well.

Doesn't mean it's legit.
You will in all likelihood be fine, but caveat emperor regardless, people have had keys revoked. There is no point pretending it hasn't happened.

Good to know, thanks
Rayge
(12-27-2016, 07:06 PM)
I know enough people on NeoGAF who had issues with cdkeys to know not to buy from them.

It's a grey market seller. Period.

Lemme just browse the store front real quick. >.>
dlauv
(12-27-2016, 07:07 PM)
I've bought many games from these guys without issue.

My buddy backed out after they asked for a picture of his driver's license tho.
SRTtoZ
(12-27-2016, 07:08 PM)
I've bought probably 20+ games from them and got my keys within minutes of ordering. Some really great deals too, Mad Max super cheap, Batman AK Premium for like 8 bucks and a bunch of other things.
Alessandro
(12-27-2016, 07:10 PM)

The mod jshackles I know had bother with them

Doesn't mean it's legit.

Doesn't mean it's illegal either.
Sirjackdaniels chimed in a while ago. Liezryou too. Let's throw a mod in the pit too.

It is called grey market for a reason.
Rellik
(12-27-2016, 07:11 PM)

Originally Posted by SRTtoZ

I've bought probably 20+ games from them and got my keys within minutes of ordering. Some really great deals too, Mad Max super cheap, Batman AK Premium for like 8 bucks and a bunch of other things.

Same here. Mafia III was my most recent purchase from them and that was also fine. Not a single issue and great prices.

But these threads go the same way every time cdkeys.com is mentioned.
Darklor01
(12-27-2016, 07:14 PM)

Originally Posted by Rellik

Same here. Mafia III was my most recent purchase from them and that was also fine. Not a single issue and great prices.

But these threads go the same way every time cdkeys.com is mentioned.

Yah.. I think I shall refrain from bringing them up again based on the issues it seems to cause conversationally at the least. I'll stick to mentioning standard retail sellers and sites like Steam/Origin proper.
terencecah
(12-27-2016, 07:14 PM)
I love cdkeys