• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CDPR on Cyberpunk 2077: "No hidden catch, no bullshit. We leave greed to others."

Peroroncino

clmRitq.png

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/932224394541314055

Oh SNAP!

Q1M3j6Z.gif

i-Lo

They've always highlighted their ethical practices before and it's good to see reassurances of it again.

Honome

CDPR is one of the reasons why we don't need to buy EA pice of crap games! Can't wait for cyberpunk 2077!!!

Damerman

This is my most anticipated game of all time, star citizen and monster hunter world are close seconds. On god, i’d buy two copies to support them.

sublimit

Banned
Sad times when we realize we're celebrating for what we once used to take for granted...

Good for CDPR that they made their position clear though. I expected no less from them.

iratA

Glad to hear it, and I would expect nothing less from this studio. The Witcher 3 was a generous single player affair. Can't wait for CP2077!

Peterc

U don't mind those funny comments. But we are already waiting for long time for this game.

Also we really didn't see any ingame footage so we can't even say what it really is beside that it is a cyberpunk game.

I love cyberpunk style. I've played technolust on Oculus but it wasn't the best cyberpunk i wished for. I hope this one does.

This game is going to look beastly on the X

By the time that game comes out, the Xbox brand will be dead or sold to some chinese investor that'll sell some cheap assembled electronic toys on AliExpress under that name.

No, but seriously, that's good to hear. I hope they keep the Witcher formula, at least for the storytelling and the art design. Witcher 3 is my best experienced story in a videogame, that kept me from going to sleep a lot of times. I have high hopes for CP2077.

Peroroncino

Sure if you don't give a fuck about gameplay.

When it comes to carrying ladders or pushing crates in games there is none better than ND.

I liked them up until the time they decided to lock certain weapons behind a paywall in TLoU: Remastered multiplayer and fully embrace microtransactions...

I'm not surprised. That's why CDPR are the best in the business.

This is my most anticipated game of all time. Gonna take two weeks off just to play this beast lol.

In the year 2050

Top Bottom