• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Damn, Brave Souls tickets gave me my 4th Bankai Ikkaku T_T

One of my 4/5 Star ticket got me Tech Shuhei, his soul trait isn't great but he's new so yay more orbs. :D

Milr

One of my 4/5 Star ticket got me Tech Shuhei, his soul trait isn't great but he's new so yay more orbs. :D
Congrats, 2 5*s off tickets is pretty insane, even if one of them is a dupe!

That new Kiba looks like a legitimate PvP threat in this stall meta (1221 hp and 589 atk!!) and Isane can auto the Toshiro 5* raid. Looks like blue kenpachi really ramped up the power creep.

Congrats, 2 5*s off tickets is pretty insane, even if one of them is a dupe!

That new Kiba looks like a legitimate PvP threat in this stall meta (1221 hp and 589 atk!!) and Isane can auto the Toshiro 5* raid. Looks like blue kenpachi really ramped up the power creep.

I shouldn't be mad since they were free but i was really hoping for White Ichigo, oh well at least I can make a 4/5 Ikkaku when I get more SAD links.

The next round of lieutenants look a lot better than the current ones we have on Global, increased soul traits for all of them! More group heals (that damage!) is always good and from what I've seen Izuru looks really fun to play, I really like that he has Shinigami killer.

Yeah, Iba's Stamina is insane and because it's inherit to him the accessories will boost the whole 1221 HP o-o

Kakaroach

Damn nice. Bankai Ikkaku is one of the last few characters I want. I'm not planning on summoning for a while so maybe it's the me for me to use my tickets.

Damn nice. Bankai Ikkaku is one of the last few characters I want. I'm not planning on summoning for a while so maybe it's the me for me to use my tickets.

He's a pretty old character so he might be included in a character pack soon, that might be your chance to get him if you're willing to spend money since it doesn't seem they'll include him in banners anymore.

I was really tempted to summon using orbs but I don't really want the characters and decided to use my tickets to make the itch go away. It worked out!

chrono01

PVP in this game is just broken. I worked my way up to the Lieutenant rank, for the upcoming co-op quests, and literally everyone is running nothing but Kenpachi, especially Speed Kenpachi. Since I didn't manage to pull him on my own (spent 4k orbs too), I can't win a single fight. He can basically solo all of my characters, it's ridiculous. :/

PVP in this game is just broken. I worked my way up to the Lieutenant rank, for the upcoming co-op quests, and literally everyone is running nothing but Kenpachi, especially Speed Kenpachi. Since I didn't manage to pull him on my own (spent 4k orbs too), I can't win a single fight. He can basically solo all of my characters, it's ridiculous. :/

Yeeeep it's awful. I just dropped down to 3rd seat and just do 5 matches a day. Less medals but less of a headache.

Blue Kenny really is broken :<

I've just been running
Dodge + SAD Ulquiorra SE
Dodge Ichigo
SAD TT Byakuya

I also have been exiting the game to keep my win streak >.>

Barely found out that Battle passes can recharge so if you do the daily 5 and the 7 from orders you can do 12 PVP battles a day.

chrono01

Yeeeep it's awful. I just dropped down to 3rd seat and just do 5 matches a day. Less medals but less of a headache.
Yeah, a little variety in the top teams would be nice. I know there's (generally) ideal teams in the top ranks, but when EVERYTHING is Kenpachi, there's clearly something wrong with the balance. :/

I might do the same as you and drop to 3rd Seat. Less headaches, as you said.

I've just been running
Dodge + SAD Ulquiorra SE
Dodge Ichigo
SAD TT Byakuya

Barely found out that Battle passes can recharge so if you do the daily 5 and the 7 from orders you can do 12 PVP battles a day.
I really don't know what they were thinking when they released Speed Kenpachi. The Kenpachi's were already overpowered, and then they released the Speed variant with a Damage Reduction Soul Trait, a better moveset, and all of the previous abilities that made the previous Kenpachi so insane.

Someone at Klab definitely loves Kenpachi, but I'd wish they'd make it a bit more balanced for players. I actually have Power/Tech Kenpachi but I never use them, since they're so boring. Speed Kenpachi looked more interesting to me, thanks to his moveset, but of course he's the only one I DIDN'T get. :(

Milr

I've just been running
Dodge + SAD Ulquiorra SE
Dodge Ichigo
SAD TT Byakuya

Wow, that's a lot of wasted battles/tokens haha. While blue kenny's tankiness helps him shine in this PvP meta, at the end of the day, it's still all about the soul bombs IMO. That's one reason I love playing triple kenny teams, even if I don't see much of them in my league.

Anyways, excellent rewards for the 20 mil downloads celebration, I was really starving for those coins and hogs. Went and bought the 5* pack and got Renji, pretty excited for my first viable mind unit (Katen and OG Aizen being my only mind 6*s), good luck if anyone else springs for it!

Edit: JP streamed the new 3rd seat+ co-op quest. In a nutshell:

Mudkipzroll said:
You probably forgot to mention the difficulty of the whole thing:
Everything is 150lv. Some normal enemies got the super guard raid boss Tsukishima and SE Ulq have so you have to make sure your party is not 4 Kenpachis since the enemies with super melee guard would make your life miserable.
Every area contains some swamps that can cause abnormal status. The coverage is not as crazy as the legend raids' but still...
The whole run contains 10 bosses. I think there are 4 in the final area and most, if not all, of them can cast some nasty huge area attacks that are supposedly exclusive to 5 star raid bosses.

Took 14 minutes to complete, rewards were 5 2* hearts, 4 3* hearts, and 4 blue powders.

Wow 14 minutes for a co-op runs, I see a lot of disconnects happening. It would have been great if we had Tsukishima already to provide better heals, Pumpkin Orihime doesn't have the same damage output. ;-;
Edit: Though I do have VDay Yabchiru, bad guard breaks though...
Congrats on your Renji, he's really good as NAD! I've got 3 in the ticket pool so I'm probably going to buy the ticket at some point. Hoping to get a Damage Reduction link because I only have 1.

Milr

Wow 14 minutes for a co-op runs, I see a lot of disconnects happening. It would have been great if we had Tsukishima already to provide better heals, Pumpkin Orihime doesn't have the same damage output. ;-;
Edit: Though I do have VDay Yabchiru, bad guard breaks though...
Congrats on your Renji, he's really good as NAD! I've got 3 in the ticket pool so I'm probably going to buy the ticket at some point. Hoping to get a Damage Reduction link because I only have 1.
Yeah, orbs are going to be spent on revives I'm sure, and I doubt any random room will be able to complete it, even with the 3rd seat requirement. Tsukishima won't come too long after, wonder if this is going to be a limited time thing. That said, I won't be surprised if global doesn't get it at the same time as JP servers; there's been no mention of it and it doesn't really seem fair to release content with a PvP requirement without some sort of official notice.

Thanks, and yeah, DR links seem pretty scarce, I ended up buying 4 Rukias and 6*ing 2 of them to double up on them. Think Isshin and Mashiro are the only DR in the ticket pool though, good luck!

It is weird that Global hasn't mentioned it at all, I was assuming that they would talk about it in the last KLAB Game Station but that didn't happen...

Wow, 4 Devil Rukias o-o. I'm in 3rd seat so can't really afford to buy multiples because I like getting characters I don't have to get the orbs.

Gonna pull on the Brave Selection with Riruka that I'm hoping comes Sunday night PST

Milr

Fair enough. If it makes you feel any better, after this week I'll have spent near 800 orbs on PvP this month after working my way back up for the past couple of months. Might let myself get demoted in a week or 2, it's pretty expensive to maintain. :(

That brave selection gacha was really tempting for me before I pulled FB Renji, still may give it a couple of pulls just because links/Riruka. Looks like JP is getting a blue ken/Mashiro/Koga speed gacha before the end of the month, great for DR.

Looks like the new co-op will be for a limited time (until 4/2) with 4 sessions a day at 2 hours a session. It'll be speed attribute and tech will get stats increase, while all other attributes will get stats decrease (RIP Tsukishima).

800 orbs on PVP?! That's 3 Multis and 2 singles &#128553;

Whoa so the co-op was made for Riruka, I really hope I pull her tonight! My other Tech with Shinigami killer is Amagai, but he doesn't have Frenzy. :(

Got Rose from the 20 mil DL ticket, he's new so I'll take him!

Milr

800 orbs on PVP?! That's 3 Multis and 2 singles &#128553;

Whoa so the co-op was made for Riruka, I really hope I pull her tonight! My other Tech with Shinigami killer is Amagai, but he doesn't have Frenzy. :(

Got Rose from the 20 mil DL ticket, he's new so I'll take him!
Yeah, I guess people in head captain don't summon much lol.

Looks like the go-to's for the new co-op will be Ikkaku, Riruka and Retsu. There are a lot of mobs with melee/range invincibility, wouldn't dare try Kenpachi though.

Congrats on Rose, solid power unit!

Tried my luck on Brave Selection, quit at 1k in with no 5*s, got 4 new 4*s though. Hope you have better luck.

Yeah, I guess people in head captain don't summon much lol.

Looks like the go-to's for the new co-op will be Ikkaku, Riruka and Retsu. There are a lot of mobs with melee/range invincibility, wouldn't dare try Kenpachi though.

Congrats on Rose, solid power unit!

Tried my luck on Brave Selection, quit at 1k in with no 5*s, got 4 new 4*s though. Hope you have better luck.

Well looks like you were right, the Co-Op isn't on Global.

Thanks! I'm gonna 6* him and put CDR, need to re-roll my Red Tenshintai.

Didn't have any luck either, I did 1500 orbs and didn't get a 5*. ;-;

Milr

Ouch, these 3% fillers can be rough. :(

Klab sure is getting creative with their 170 orb packs. Along with a new Beginner's Pack, looks like they'll be releasing an accessory pack bundled with 170 orbs that includes a 4* accessory ticket (pool excludes headbands, watches, and exp books), 10 3* hearts, 5 powders and a book of every color. Tempting...

Kakaroach

The new beginner pack looks okay. I have 4/15 so I think I'll buy it to help support the game. I only had a 3/15 chance last time of getting a dupe and still got one, so here's hoping I have better luck this time.

New banner for JP
MQzcJiF.png

Deathberry Returns

Ichigo - Tech/Green
https://twitter.com/Bleach_BS/status/847366469058822144
Uryu - Power/Red
https://twitter.com/Bleach_BS/status/847361261364846592
Ginjo - Orange/Mind
https://twitter.com/Bleach_BS/status/847363303449821184

Ichigo now has the highest SP and Frenzy, I regret summoning (and failing) for Riruka so much right now.

Kakaroach

New banner looks sick, I wasn't expecting new Uryu to be so strong and cool. Hmmm, after spending more than 4K orbs on Blupachi banner I don't know if I'll have enough to go ham for this Uryu.

Milr

Ichigo now has the highest SP and Frenzy, I regret summoning (and failing) for Riruka so much right now.
I don't know, he seems really underwhelming to me. I guess he's supposed to serve a similar role to Riruka, which is weird in itself being released in the same arc, but he also seems outclassed by her on paper. Ichigo has 659 SP, but with Riruka's 25% soul trait compared to Ichigo's 20%, her 622 effectively becomes 653. Not to mention a much more useful killer for the upcoming co-op and PvP in general (soul reaper vs hollow killer for Ichigo) and a weakening status with debilitator. Ichigo would've been so much better as a mind unit IMO, he could've been a mind SE Ulquiorra equivalent.

Honestly, Uryuu looks the most promising of the lot and that surprises me. That amount of NAD on a ranged character is unheard of, although Barragan will probably remain PvP king.

Used 550 Orbs on Enemies in the Dark and got

Byakuya
Shinji

Pretty happy with that so I stopped.

I recently made a JP account on an emulator 3 days ago and ended up getting Ichigo from the Deathberry Returns gacha. I really hope this doesn't screw with my chances of getting him on Global D:

chrono01

Used 550 Orbs on Enemies in the Dark and got

Byakuya
Shinji

Pretty happy with that so I stopped.

I recently made a JP account on an emulator 3 days ago and ended up getting Ichigo from the Deathberry Returns gacha. I really hope this doesn't screw with my chances of getting him on Global D:
I'm sorry, but it will. RNG is like this. It's why I don't have alts. :/

Congrats on your pulls, though! I really want that Byakuya, but I'm saving for next month.

BTW, Seaweed Ambassador is only 10 medals, but only for today. Even if you don't intend on using him, he's (she's?) worth the purchase, just for the 50 orbs for hitting Level 100.

Milr

Congrats on your pulls Hypno! I also pulled a Byakuya, only took 9 singles so I quit while I was ahead.

The new medal exchange character for only 10 medals was a nice surprise, I was missing a 65% burn resistance trait anyways.

I'm sorry, but it will. RNG is like this. It's why I don't have alts. :/

Congrats on your pulls, though! I really want that Byakuya, but I'm saving for next month.

BTW, Seaweed Ambassador is only 10 medals, but only for today. Even if you don't intend on using him, he's (she's?) worth the purchase, just for the 50 orbs for hitting Level 100.
Thanks! It was just meant for fun. Don't do this to me RNG, I really want that Ichigo ;_;
I thought it was a glitch when I first saw it so I bought it and left it in my present box until official word gets out.
Congrats on your pulls Hypno! I also pulled a Byakuya, only took 9 singles so I quit while I was ahead.

The new medal exchange character for only 10 medals was a nice surprise, I was missing a 65% burn resistance trait anyways.
Thanks and congrats! I wanted Yukio the most but I'll take any banner character and stop since I want to save up for Ichigo next month :D

So it really was a month after, at least this gives people more time to get promoted to 3rd seat.

Now I wonder if they'll address the log-in reward differences between JP and Global?

Got a dupe TT Byakuya from Beginner Pack 3.
Got a dupe Shinji (that I got from this double chance >.>) from the Parasol Ticket, I summoned off the orbs the ticket came with and got Grimmjow so that was good at least :D

Now I have all the Grimmjow in the game lol

Milr

Bummer on the dupes, but congrats on the Grimmjow! He's the only one of the batch I would've wanted; if only this gacha was double chance.

I ended up pulling Suzumebachi from the new beginner's ticket and 110 kisuke from the parasol pack, I appreciate the links.

Bummer on the dupes, but congrats on the Grimmjow! He's the only one of the batch I would've wanted; if only this gacha was double chance.

I ended up pulling Suzumebachi from the new beginner's ticket and 110 kisuke from the parasol pack, I appreciate the links.

Yeah it sucks, I was 4/15 on the Beginner Pack and 6/15 on the Parasol ticket. Grimmjow and Nanao were the only ones I wanted so I'm happy with just Grimmjow :D

Congrats on your links! 15% Dodge is great and she's the only one that has it, I was expecting the new Uryu to get it :eek:
I got 4 Past Kisuke's already so I would probably be really mad if I got him tbh

Kakaroach

Parasol summons in April? I can now 6 star my Nanao! I've been looking forward to this for a long time, hopefully it makes co-op runs a little faster.

Parasol summons in April? I can now 6 star my Nanao! I've been looking forward to this for a long time, hopefully it makes co-op runs a little faster.

Yes, this was pretty out of left field. I'm hoping this means they'll be making more seasonal characters in the coming months.

Fingers crossed for Tanabata seasonals!

Congrats on your Isane and Izuru Ryno. You can use Izuru in the super Co-Op because he's also a Shinigami killer and Isane can apparently Auto a lot of tech raids!

I would have pulled on this banner, but I really only wanted Isane. I'm 0/9 on the end of the month so it makes more sense to pull on that instead.

chrono01

After pulling 3 Kiras the salt was reaching dangerous levels. I ending up getting lucky with 2 Isanes in a multi. I might skip deathberry though, I didn't expect to spend this many orbs.
Congrats man!

I really want Isane, but I'm saving everything for FB Ichigo. Let's see if I can actually get the character I'm after this time. It hasn't worked well in the past for me. :(

Kakaroach

I'm so interested in seeing what the new characters in Japan are gonna be for May. Fullbring arc characters are all done and they have introduced almost all of the soul reapers into the game at this point. I don't know if they will actually bring manga characters to the game, but either way we are gonna start seeing new characters introduced. Possible the Bounts and movie characters?

I'm excited!

chrono01

I'm so interested in seeing what the new characters in Japan are gonna be for May. Fullbring arc characters are all done and they have introduced almost all of the soul reapers into the game at this point. I don't know if they will actually bring manga characters to the game, but either way we are gonna start seeing new characters introduced. Possible the Bounts and movie characters?

I'm excited!
I'm not sure if they have the rights to the manga content, but I'd kind of like it if they extended into the manga storyline and released those characters, as well as the story itself. I know they probably couldn't used the colored anime portraits, as the manga content wasn't released under the anime, but maybe switch to a black-and-white style, with manga art pop-in's and such. It could be really cool, with manga panels and everything.

But yeah, they'll probably just focus on movie stuff, as well as original content. :/

If they did manga content they'd probably have to hire VAs for the new character's summon quotes, I mean I'd like for it to happen because I want Gigi but I don't see it happening anytime soon. :(

Your idea with the manga pop ins sound really cool, it'd make the characters really unique, ink effects would look great.

I mean, if they focused on anime original content then my orbs would probably be safe tbh

21 Million Download celebration started yesterday with the usual

50 orbs over 10 days (5 a day)
Power Up pack with Jewels/Crystals
All Fusion Trials/Training Grounds open

Super Extra Quests (13k EXP with boost) that start at
8pm PDT
2am PDT
6am PDT

The extreme co op is actually pretty fun. It has just the right difficulty and the requirements cuts out the usual suspects of co op. Probably the most fun I've had with the game in a long while.

It'd be more fun if I had the Tech characters that are actually really good D:

For now I'm just using CDR Stark, done 4 quests so far and haven't gotten a brush.

Update 4.4 is out on App Store/Google Play but the maintenance will keep going, I think it's supposed to end at 12 AM PDT

Kakaroach

Bahhhh Klab managed to buy some more time with new Grimmjow and Nnoitora. Also got a new Yammy. Pretty disappointing for me, but maybe this shows that Klab don't have as many new chars as we were hoping.

Milr

Disappointed that they still haven't done anything with the accessory gacha, the pool for both gacha exclusives and 4*s from fusions is so diluted now the grind seems ridiculous.

A revamped Grimmjow will give me an excuse to skip Deathberry I guess. It was only a matter of time until KLab started taking the Dokkan route.

I'm glad to report that I actually got the character I wanted!

2200 orbs

Ichigo
Uryu
Tag Team Shunsui
Tag Team Soi Fon
3 Ukitake

The nightmare is over

Top Bottom