• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

ToonLink
(09-27-2017, 06:13 PM)

Originally Posted by The ๖ۜBronx

Oh wow, I've been had! Since it brought up the screen and the button said "Pay Now" I assumed it was payment on placement of order. Quickly scurried back and got them locked down. Always thought I had to preorder from Amazon as a result, happy to know that's not the case.

Had no idea this was a thing, I thank you even if my future wallet doesn't.

Thank you so much for asking this lol.

Haha yeah, they don't take payment right away despite it saying 'pay now'. They also email you close to the dispatch date to let you know they'll be taking the money from your account soon.
The ๖ۜBronx
(09-27-2017, 06:21 PM)

Originally Posted by ToonLink

Haha yeah, they don't take payment right away despite it saying 'pay now'. They also email you close to the dispatch date to let you know they'll be taking the money from your account soon.

That's awesome info – thanks again. Feels good knowing that I can be on top of the pre-orders from Nintendo UK as and when they show up. NUK is the place I'd rather get everything from, especially as I don't typically spend more than RRP for amiibo (yet..) and is the website I track for the twitter.
It's Reyn Time!
(09-27-2017, 06:33 PM)
Cheers for the clarification, got my preorder in :)

Just need to keep my eyes open for a WW Link and Zelda and my Zelda collection will be finished.
Chopper
(09-27-2017, 06:46 PM)
Good shit. Fuck Game.
Koren
(09-27-2017, 06:49 PM)
Just secured a 4 pack on Amazon Fr for 70... Still expensive, but well...
The ๖ۜBronx
(10-06-2017, 07:26 PM)
Zelda Amiibo (BoTW) - In Stock at Nintendo UK

Click the image below to view:

@AmiiboAlert
JonnyKong
(10-06-2017, 11:35 PM)
I really like the goomba and koopa ammibos which arrived today.

I'm quite surprised they're not releasing various Mario enemies with taches to coincide with Odyssey coming out.
Retro Edge
(10-07-2017, 12:31 PM)
Got them too. Somehow I expect them to come out with Mario Odyssey, surprised me a bit.

Somehow I'm a little bit underwhelmed, maybe it's because the're just 2 Mario Enemies idk. ^^
Paul_Str337
(10-08-2017, 10:22 AM)
Picked up BOTW Zelda after looking for ages. Whenever it went up in the past it was gone almost as soon as I found out. I only saw it was back yesterday and was surprised I didn't miss it!

Now I'm trying to justify buying the three Mario Odyssey figures. They look so Cool!
ToonLink
(10-10-2017, 08:26 PM)
Chrom and Tiki are up at Nintendo UK for 10.99 each:

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/.../11546689.html

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/.../11546801.html
Fxp
(10-11-2017, 02:16 PM)
Bokoblin and Guardian amiibo are available on Nintendo UK store as well.
TheMoon
Quest Reward:
Eye of Webster
(10-14-2017, 10:29 PM)
amazonDE's price for existing orders of the Guardian Set fell from 75EUR to 68.39EUR ...stings a bit less now at roughly 17EUR per amiibo. still overpriced, though.