• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lapis for the daily, so I turned to my 4 tickets (but not my 4* ticket, still saving that for, I dunno, Rikku?)

Mercedes
Duane
Trance Terra

I... think I'm done summoning. I'm not going to run the event until later because I'm doing work stuff, but hey!

Congrats! I'm really digging Trance Terra. Her MAG stat goes through the roof when you get her leveled.

I don't know why you're acting surprised, people have been talking about it for awhile now, and actually saying it's cheaper than the 100k price tag it normally is. Nothing says you need to get it... at least do the usually, tickets, quartz, 6 star mats~

The bonus unit makes this a lot more manageable, I've only seen it once, but gained either 4 or 5k from that run.

I don't lurk this topic everyday so i wasn't aware of the price drop. It's still ridiculously high.

Nah, fuck the tickets, i only got garbage with those since i started the game.

Mats and that's all. I don't have time for this.

OMg man

Trance Terras sprite is so ridiculously awesome

Im pretty sad I failed to pull her so far :(
That sucks you didn't get her. Wishing you luck tho!

But yes, I love her sprite. It's probably my new favorite.

I also got an Ace today...

Good luck to everyone! I'm sharing my TTerra now. I have a few slots open so feel free to send an invite. I will clear some more.

Man. Daily and 3 tickets (all I had, except for the 4*). No banner units at all. I still have a maxed Kefka and Terra laying around, but I would've been happy with a Gau.

Grats on the daily Terras, guys. I'm debating sinking into Lapis for Setzer, but ehhh. Maybe I'll wait until the last day of the banner like an actual, rational person this time.

Celegus

Only did daily +5 tickets, all garbage. Will wait to the last day to try a few more if Setzer doesn't show up by then. Luck seems pretty divided this time around on GAF, grats to those that lucked out and sorry to those that didn't!

Pejo

So what's the over/under on equipping DKC with Gau's TM, along with dark knight soul and some other goodies? Usable?

Here's what I got on the unit calculator:

Dark Knight Cecil 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK+Dark Element
Left Hand: Deathbringer +120ATK+Dark Element
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword+20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 2: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK Great Sword
Ability 3: Wisdom +30%ATK +HP +20%
Pot Stats: HP: 0 MP: 0 ATK: 0 DEF: 0 MAG: 0 SPR: 0
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 5802 MP: 184 ATK: 801 DEF: 240 MAG: 147 SPR: 139

Not bad stat-wise, though there are some rare TMs in there and it's heavily dark element based. Still makes him usable in a lot of content since you don't have the HP loss to contend with. Goes to 863 attack with his enhancements (which are coming soon'ish I think?)

Xion86

I saved up my "guaranteed 4 star" rare summon ticket for this banner and just used it...

Xion just got Xon! :D (I didn't get him during his banner). That was cool.

B50dGSfl.png

Also, nice video Val! That looks crazy fun to pull off.

Muku

LOL. Run ELT first time going in like I CAN DO THIS!!! Brought a full party. Didn't get the Limit Burst and Terra decided to lick the floor before the fight was up. First time: Complete the Quest, check, Rest, nein.

Take in 3 of my own + a Guest. Time to ROFLstomp this just for the Party of 4 or less. End up getting: Party of 4 or Less, Defeat ultima weapon with a limit burst, and Clear without an ally being KO'd. Well damn. That played out better than expected. And I didn't even time my LB.. so I imagine it was Minfilia's that contributed to it... because that was only one I did that round. (Didn't bring bonus units, just pew pew.)

I will say Minfilia is a god damned BOSS. And with her "touch me and I will heal everyone motherfucker" is amazing.

Rixa

So what's the over/under on equipping DKC with Gau's TM, along with dark knight soul and some other goodies? Usable?

Here's what I got on the unit calculator:

Dark Knight Cecil 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK+Dark Element
Left Hand: Deathbringer +120ATK+Dark Element
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Demon Mail +10ATK+55DEF+20%Dark
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Dark Knight's Soul +30%ATKw/Sword+20%ATKw/HeavyArmor
Ability 2: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK Great Sword
Ability 3: Wisdom +30%ATK +HP +20%
Pot Stats: HP: 0 MP: 0 ATK: 0 DEF: 0 MAG: 0 SPR: 0
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 5802 MP: 184 ATK: 801 DEF: 240 MAG: 147 SPR: 139

Not bad stat-wise, though there are some rare TMs in there and it's heavily dark element based. Still makes him usable in a lot of content since you don't have the HP loss to contend with. Goes to 863 attack with his enhancements (which are coming soon'ish I think?)

You are missing 4th Ability, so slap 30% ATK to that.

Muku

This bonus stuff is really bad. Like... awful bad. :( I want at least tickets, 6* mats, cactaur, Beret, and Tabby suit, but ffs.

Menchi

Are we getting -2- Moogles from Kefka next week? Wiki has Completion reward and a mission reward as moogles.

Though may not be worth worrying about as it looks like a toughie, but interesting at least!

Anustart

I'm gonna kill Emma. Drags me across this god forsaken island, wasting my stamina and her mom's been dead 6 months? Let go already and refund my nrg

Muku

I'm gonna kill Emma. Drags me across this god forsaken island, wasting my stamina and her mom's been dead 6 months? Let go already and refund my nrg

But... but... You monster!!

Edit: Finally just had Kefka's Roar of Laughter kick off. Too bad it wasn't on something that mattered.

Pejo

You are missing 4th Ability, so slap 30% ATK to that.

That's the slot for Gau's TM, I didn't see it on the list so I left it blank. The idea is to get DKC a non-suicide attack that does real damage to make him usable in real content.

EDarkness

Anyone have any ideas on how to gear up Minfillia? I want to get her to be a nice unit I can bring with my guys, but I'm not sure what kind of gear I need to get for her. Anyone have any suggestions?

Pejo

Anyone have any ideas on how to gear up Minfillia? I want to get her to be a nice unit I can bring with my guys, but I'm not sure what kind of gear I need to get for her. Anyone have any suggestions?

I think people suggest HP/MP since she's not doing much in the way of damage geared for either type.

Anustart

Fuck yeah. Got a tent for clearing that colloseum....

Haven't had any upgrades to weapons in like 2 islands, levels would be impossible without my super powered friends. Leveling my own characters seems to do very little.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
All you guys feeling bad about your pulls, I just want to let you know that I have never pulled a rainbow. So ya know, perspective.

Will do.

Also just awakened cloud of darkness to 4*. Fitting. I pulled her bsb in record keeper last night. She's my waifu.

CoD carried me for a long time thanks to her party status cleanse and barrage.

When you're strong enough you can attempt the Attack of Antenolla trial. The reward is one of CoD's stronger weapons, a 78 ATK Mace w/ Poison proc.

Not positive if newer OP characters like a friend Oldmandu can solo it. Haven't tried myself.

Edit - Seems it can be solo'd if you have a friend with a 100% evasion Noctis.

Syntsui

Alternating great and awful events is a very strange business decision, I don't really understand Gumi to be honest. How exactly does this make them richer? I'm no businessman, that's for sure, but this seems to only frustrate people. At least be consistent with these things.

Anustart

CoD carried me for a long time thanks to her party status cleanse and barrage.

When you're strong enough you can attempt the Attack of Antenolla trial. The reward is one of CoD's stronger weapons, a 78 ATK Mace w/ Poison proc.

Not positive if newer OP characters like a friend Oldmandu can solo it. Haven't tried myself.

Edit - Seems it can be solo'd if you have a friend with a 100% evasion Noctis.

Interesting...... probably don't have such a friend but am accepting friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom