• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't hear from any Xbox folks in the meantime I'll just add a link to that recent post in the OP but will be happy to update it/make it nicer as requested.

Reposting for last page!

Wow, this is some serious last minute stat padding...

It's legendary. Can't wait. I will buy a new PC just for this game.

I've been wanting to buy a gaming PC for a long time now, but things like this, Witcher 3, and replaying Dark Souls with all the mods are really motivating to finally pull the trigger.

Homeboyd

If I don't hear from any Xbox folks in the meantime I'll just add a link to that recent post in the OP but will be happy to update it/make it nicer as requested.

Wow, this is some serious last minute stat padding...
Ninjas spreadsheet is the most updated list. I think it is hidden so lurkers can't access since anyone can change the info in it. So not sure what the best method is for OP purposes.

Karl2177

We can help. Join the xbone group on bnet. Usually gathering folks and discussing start times there.

Question: can I a couple of my non-NeoGAF friends join? They need the achievement for completing a raid consisting of your clanmates, and they're also interesting in raiding and nf-ing.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I've been wanting to buy a gaming PC for a long time now, but things like this, Witcher 3, and replaying Dark Souls with all the mods are really motivating to finally pull the trigger.

Yeah, my PC is a few years old and needs replaced. Originally I was going to build a new box for Witcher 3, but I want to see how it works with KB/M vs. controller first.

Deku Tree

It's lag. Oracles not dying, hobbies getting aggroed on everyone before we even spawn into the portal, atheon shooting through relic..

Go to orbit, and load back in, change party leader to someone who has good internet. Don't let the party leader use their phone as a wifi hot spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom