• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

15 NRG ELT (6 waves) I needed 2 turns to finish Boss. But Blizzaga chain does wonders

- 5573 Gil
- 54100 unit exp
- Rank exp 800
- 101 Auricites

Screenshot_20160930-122909.png
Screenshot_20160930-122923.png

Now looking those pics I see that those 2 remaining units did quite a lot damage + silenced 3 units :p.

So I currently have around 2,100 lapis. If math serves me correctly, with ranking up, doing the dailies, and the 100 free each day, I should come pretty close to getting an 11 pull for the next banner if I don't use any.

From what I'm reading here with this banner's units, is that the way I should go? It's damn hard not pulling at least the half pulls, but if it means a decent shot with the next banner, I think I can make it.

It would be my first 11 pull.

Rixa

So I currently have around 2,100 lapis. If math serves me correctly, with ranking up, doing the dailies, and the 100 free each day, I should come pretty close to getting an 11 pull for the next banner if I don't use any.

Remember to do Colosseum, it gives nice amounts Lapis too.

Remember to do Colosseum, it gives nice amounts Lapis too.

Good call! I've yet to spend money on the game, but I'd also be willing to spend up to the $10 point on the game if I needed to, as well. I've definitely put enough time into the game that I don't mind spending at least that much.

scarlet

I'm changing my leader to my exdeath with man eater!

Use that blizzaga chain! Don't use thundaga like me, I made mistakes and it cost me 30 NRG lol

wilstreak

I'm changing my leader to my exdeath with man eater!

Use that blizzaga chain! Don't use thundaga like me, I made mistakes and it cost me 30 NRG lol

are they weak to Blizzaga?
and how do elemental chain work?
should i press the one with the highest MAG later so as to build chain modifier?
or it will be the same as long as it hit the enemy at the same time.

scarlet

are they weak to Blizzaga?
and how do elemental chain work?
should i press the one with the highest MAG later so as to build chain modifier?
or it will be the same as long as it hit the enemy at the same time.

One/some of the bosses are resist to thunder.

Blizzaga is the common magic in my mage team, Kefka has it, Celes has it, Tellah has it, Exdeath has it.

Theoretically the back row need to do it 1st, cuz they're slower, but I just used auto.

Rixa

One/some of the bosses are resist to thunder.

Blizzaga is the common magic in my mage team, Kefka has it, Celes has it, Tellah has it, Exdeath has it.

Theoretically the back row need to do it 1st, cuz they're slower, but I just used auto.
Use repeat, dont use auto ;).

Everyone has Lasswell, he has Blizzaga :). I start chain with him. And then just repeat every wave.

Koeta

My nuke group didn't do well on ELT womp womp.
it was mostly throw together on the fly I don't normally use so many mages at once, need better gear for some of them lol.

Rixa

My nuke group didn't do well on ELT womp womp.
it was mostly throw together on the fly I don't normally use so many mages at once, need better gear for some of them lol.

Only fully geared units in my nukegroup are Kefka & Exdeath. Also Espers outside of Shiva & Ifrit are still at 1*.

Did you use Blizzaga with every mage?

So Elite is the way to go right? Also quick question for y'all.

How many Star Quartz do u all have atm? I'm sitting at 82, haven't bought any of them from this event yet but I'm just curious

Koeta

Only fully geared units in my nukegroup are Kefka & Exdeath. Also Espers outside of Shiva & Ifrit are still at 1*.

Did you use Blizzaga with every mage?

Was using thunder, it was procing weakness on most, but I did notice some resist thunder >.<

Do we know if 6* awakening items come from anything other than events?

Rixa

I mean the 1st time I used auto and then repeat :p

Ok I did first time manually, cause I want my Exdeath be last in the chain. After that it was repeat.

Was using thunder, it was procing weakness on most, but I did notice some resist thunder >.<

Boss wave is resistant to Thunder. Just use Blizzaga there (or in every wave), no resist to Blizzaga.

bonkeng

Ok I did first time manually, cause I want my Exdeath be last in the chain. After that it was repeat.

Boss wave is resistant to Thunder. Just use Blizzaga there (or in every wave), no resist to Blizzaga.

If you repeat, will exdeath still go last?

scarlet

If you have Kefka/Exdeath especially with Diabolos's man eater it would be huge help.

please set it as your leader

Most of the time when I use repeat the timing gets all screwed up for element chains, I have to do it manually for it to be consistent

Rixa

If you repeat, will exdeath still go last?

When I did only Kefka & Exdeath repeat combos, Exdeath was last all the time.

Now when the spam ins 5-6 chains Iam not sure cause its kinda hard to see damages thru that spam. I need to try to get pic of chain 6 with damages showing on ("easy").

Most of the time when I use repeat the timing gets all screwed up for element chains, I have to do it manually for it to be consistent

I seem to get atleast chain 5 with repeat. First time it was enough in boss floor. Do it manually. I just died cause repeat failed.

scarlet

10 tickets cost 6.200 shards.

If ELT give you 100 shards each run we need 930 NRG/4.650 minutes/77,5 hours/3 days and 5,5 hours

Dusky

Put my Kefka up as companion. Mage team is definitely the way to go!

I'd advise others to do the same with their companions, would be a great help.

chrono01

Man, I regret not getting my Tellah to 5*. I might grind a bit of the Maze to get him up there, so I can run Exdeath/Tellah/Kefka/Celes + Mage friend.

CCIE

Banned
Do I need a healer in my group? I could throw any number of Blizzaga units at this event. Have Tellah, ExDeath, 2 Kefka, 2 CoD, Celes, and Laswell all maxed...

What should I use?

Rixa

Do I need a healer in my group? I could throw any number of Blizzaga units at this event. Have Tellah, ExDeath, 2 Kefka, 2 CoD, Celes, and Laswell all maxed...

What should I use?

5 Units who has Blizzaga + friend Blizzaga.

Zafir

I regret not getting many of my mages up. Only got Kefka and Golbez at Max level.

Not got to it yet(not enough NRG), but not sure what I'll do to beat it.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, need to knock out dailies first, then will start running the event. Oh shit, have Golbez too. Which mages should I use? Obviously Kefka, but should I have someone like CoD in my party, or just run multiple Kefka's and such.

KeRaSh

So you get around 100 of those currency things from ELT per run? No way am I getting that weapon... I can barely make it past the 4th wave and farming on a lower tier will make this even more grindy. I guess I'll just settle with buying tickets instead.

Malakhov

Banned
First Elite fight took me a good 10 minutes. Need to manage your MPs, target precise units first etc..Pretty hard fight but I got it. Need to bring more mages next time.

Rixa

So I managed to clear ELT once, but after that 3 runs no clears 5th wave Loffrey stays alive after 5 elemental chain and then its bye bye for me. I think I just farm PRO so I wont lose nrg and can do repeat.

chrono01

Oh wait, Golbez has Blizzaga too, and he's almost 5*. That helps.

So I managed to clear ELT once, but after that 3 runs no clears 5th wave Loffrey stays alive after 5 elemental chain and then its bye bye for me. I think I just farm PRO so I wont lose nrg and can do repeat.
I accidentally continued. After dying, I was mashing the screen and "oops!". :/

Oh well, I finished it. Going to level my Mage team first, but man, this event is scary. If the Blizzaga doesn't chain right...

scarlet

How come? I one shotted all of them and your team is similar to mine, and your ex death is a nuke.

linkent

did 10 elite.
all mostly using repeat.
all clear 5/6 while 6/6, it mostly leave 1 unit behind

the 9th run failed for some reason(friend leader is exdeath with 40ramuh)
2 unit alive and silence all.

for my last run, i manual tap 6/6 and all death with tella friends

so i think repeat are not reliable and we should manual tap 5-6/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom