• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

SecretMoblin
Member
(02-14-2017, 05:33 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar
I've been trying to find D.Athena arena clears primarily for that purpose because walloping the Kalis and radar dragons is confusing to me, but it seems like the most reliable way is with a jewel princess inherit. It isn't the highest damage in the game but it's reliable. I just wish I had a Facet, because Sheen and Cameo don't seem ideal :(
Bladelaw
Member
(02-14-2017, 06:33 PM)
Bladelaw's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

I've been trying to find D.Athena arena clears primarily for that purpose because walloping the Kalis and radar dragons is confusing to me, but it seems like the most reliable way is with a jewel princess inherit. It isn't the highest damage in the game but it's reliable. I just wish I had a Facet, because Sheen and Cameo don't seem ideal :(

Look at the awakenings. Lots of well placed killers get the job done. You should be able to get away with a muse level buff to spike when needed.
b33r
Member
(02-14-2017, 07:14 PM)
b33r's Avatar
Got enough stones for another roll with the dungeons today. Mel... Fuck.

10 rolls so far, 1 kuvia, 1 mito, 2 sheenas, and 6 shitty Mels. I sold 5 of them just now, don't care.

Whenever I have good luck on a rem in JP, I get crap in NA.
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-14-2017, 07:20 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bladelaw

Look at the awakenings. Lots of well placed killers get the job done. You should be able to get away with a muse level buff to spike when needed.

oh yeah, killers too!

I'm worried about damage control in that case but hopefully there will be more ways to deal with those dumb shields in the near future. I'm glad I have a Muse, 2.5x should easily (I think?) get the job done for any current content.
1upsuper
Member
(02-14-2017, 07:37 PM)

Originally Posted by W-00

The daily dungeons that come from quests can be used any day of the week.

Cool, thanks.

Originally Posted by Caustic

Assuming you don't have a problem with taking over an existing account, I have an alt I started in order to play co-op on demand and everything, but quickly found out that I'm too lazy to play on multiple devices/screens at the same time.

I'd say it's not too bad to start with - I haven't made any dungeon progress on it (aside from some Daily Evo Mat/Exp Mat dungeons) - the only thing I ran with it are limited-time reward dungeons, really, so no need to worry about seeing a bunch of already-cleared dungeons.

-It's at rank 115 or somewhere in that range, so with a bit more effort you can get your free rank 150 roll.
-I generally only rolled once per GodFest on that account (whenever I remembered to,) so not much in terms of cohesive teams, but the free pull from the Bleach Collab was Aizen so you probably don't have to worry too much about rolling a great lead.
-I also think it's saved up about 40 stones (~8 pulls?) - do they transfer over? I don't recall. The account is on an Android if they don't carry over to iOS or something like that.

Anyway, the offer is there if you want it! I don't really remember how the transferring process works, but I can't imagine it being too much of a hassle.

Thank you very much for the offer! I'm still reading up on how the game works and there's so much to figure out that I'm still pretty inundated, but I think I'm gonna try and start from scratch myself. I really appreciate the offer. Maybe if I can't seem to pull anything together myself I will take you up on that.
Dr_LawyerCop
Member
(02-14-2017, 07:39 PM)
Dr_LawyerCop's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

Cool, thanks.



Thank you very much for the offer! I'm still reading up on how the game works and there's so much to figure out that I'm still pretty inundated, but I think I'm gonna try and start from scratch myself. I really appreciate the offer. Maybe if I can't seem to pull anything together myself I will take you up on that.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. Especially when it comes to re-rolling and having a good leader to start with. Now is definitely a good time to start with the Heroine REM.
Kwhit10
Member
(02-14-2017, 08:26 PM)
Kwhit10's Avatar
I wonder if they'd ever make an active skill that does something like increase hp or shield but halved damage for X turns. Might help for damage cap guys if you can't get the rare cards that null damage caps.
Brian Griffin
Member
(02-14-2017, 08:30 PM)
Brian Griffin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kwhit10

I wonder if they'd ever make an active skill that does something like increase hp or shield but halved damage for X turns. Might help for damage cap guys if you can't get the rare cards that null damage caps.

There's already a skill like that, can't remember who has it though. It makes Dragon type x0.5 for a turn in exchange for an orb change or something.

EDIT: Found it. It's Volsung. http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1841

It would be cool to have it on other things though and I like the idea of a shield. An REM version would be nice for inherits.
Jagernaut
Member
(02-14-2017, 09:35 PM)
Jagernaut's Avatar

Originally Posted by b33r

Got enough stones for another roll with the dungeons today. Mel... Fuck.

10 rolls so far, 1 kuvia, 1 mito, 2 sheenas, and 6 shitty Mels. I sold 5 of them just now, don't care.

Whenever I have good luck on a rem in JP, I get crap in NA.

I've done 10 rolls as well (1 free).

4 Momiji
2 Kuvia
Barbara
Navi
Sheena
Mito

All from saved stones, the good thing is I'm back up to 30 stones after completing the challenge dungeons. Not sure I will roll again. I would like Ilmina or Meriodonalis but don't want more dupes.
b33r
Member
(02-14-2017, 11:12 PM)
b33r's Avatar
You got 2 6 stars at least. Barbara I want and navi would be 50k mp unless her evo is good.
1upsuper
Member
(02-15-2017, 12:13 AM)

Originally Posted by Dr_LawyerCop

Feel free to ask any questions you have. Especially when it comes to re-rolling and having a good leader to start with. Now is definitely a good time to start with the Heroine REM.

Thanks!

I've started rerolling for Bladelaw's recommendations:

Shiva
Krishna
Cao Cao
Minerva

and I was wondering if there are different odds for these? The tutorial is fairly lengthy and I'd just like to get an idea of how long it'll take to roll one of these four. There are so many different things going on in the game that I'm having a hard time keeping all the promotions straight.
Dr_LawyerCop
Member
(02-15-2017, 12:21 AM)
Dr_LawyerCop's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

Thanks!

I've started rerolling for Bladelaw's recommendations:

Shiva
Krishna
Cao Cao
Minerva

and I was wondering if there are different odds for these? The tutorial is fairly lengthy and I'd just like to get an idea of how long it'll take to roll one of these four. There are so many different things going on in the game that I'm having a hard time keeping all the promotions straight.

I never re-rolled, which you honestly don't have to but I'd do it if I started now. There's guides on different ways to do it on different devices, heres a reddit thread I found that might be helpful: https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDr...k9&sh=6fa9b087

And while those are good targets in the current gala, they're definitely not the only good starters so I'd recommend looking up your roll on http://puzzledragonx.com/ to kinda see what your roll is rated and come here to ask if it's a good starter. If it's a silver egg, it's for sure bad (none are good leaders, though some have useful skills for late game).

I think the best possible starting roll would be Lui Bei, but the odds of pulling him right now is pretty small.
Ducarmel
Member
(02-15-2017, 12:46 AM)
Ducarmel's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

Thanks!

I've started rerolling for Bladelaw's recommendations:

Shiva
Krishna
Cao Cao
Minerva

and I was wondering if there are different odds for these? The tutorial is fairly lengthy and I'd just like to get an idea of how long it'll take to roll one of these four. There are so many different things going on in the game that I'm having a hard time keeping all the promotions straight.

I say stick with Cao Cao for now he is a good leader and a good sub.

Collect as many stones as you can clearing the beginner dungeons and rank up to get your free HREM pull. Then when godfest comes probably on Thursday or Friday use your stones you collected and hope for a better leader or subs for Cao Cao if you want to keep him as your main. If the stones you collected gets you nothing you can reroll.

Krishna is also good maybe compare the leader skills with Cao Cao to figure which one you like.

Minerva is probably the strongest of your pulls but she is only good later. Depending on your progression through the game it could be a months before her true power is useful to you.
1upsuper
Member
(02-15-2017, 12:47 AM)
Thank you both. Ducarmel, I haven't actually pulled any of those yet, they're just the four Bladelaw recommended. I'm still rollin'
Ducarmel
Member
(02-15-2017, 12:56 AM)
Ducarmel's Avatar
Well, good luck.
jiggle
Member
(02-15-2017, 01:05 AM)
jiggle's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

Thank you both. Ducarmel, I haven't actually pulled any of those yet, they're just the four Bladelaw recommended. I'm still rollin'

I know you dont want to spend too mch time with this game
But if u have a 2nd device
One of the most beneficial thing you can do is to create a second account
Even if you dont play on it
Just logging in once everyday to collect rewards may benefit you immensely in the future
Brian Griffin
Member
(02-15-2017, 01:41 AM)
Brian Griffin's Avatar

Originally Posted by jiggle

I know you dont want to spend too mch time with this game
But if u have a 2nd device
One of the most beneficial thing you can do is to create a second account
Even if you dont play on it
Just logging in once everyday to collect rewards may benefit you immensely in the future

Cooping with yourself with 2 accounts brings the game to an entirely new level so I would highly recommend this on the off chance you get really into it and want to invest more time. You'll have a second account loaded with free stones that you can roll with and you're bound to get something you can pair with your main's team.
W-00
Member
(02-15-2017, 02:06 AM)
W-00's Avatar
Yeah, self co-op is awesome. I foolishly started my alt with Kaede (a top-tier lead) under the assumption that my main account would roll her eventually. Not so much. Still, my alt eventually got a Lu Bu to pair with my main's Awoken Pandora, so self co-op became pretty good.

Then both accounts managed to roll Meridionalis from the current Heroine REM, and I'm basically plowing through content I couldn't beat before (including Arena and, most recently, Legendary Snowy Valley). But neither Meri team on either account would be able to do it alone because they have too few skill boosts and not enough HP. I could adjust those by shuffling monsters around and adding +eggs, but that would have delayed my progress.
b33r
Member
(02-15-2017, 06:57 AM)
b33r's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caustic

Assuming you don't have a problem with taking over an existing account, I have an alt I started in order to play co-op on demand and everything, but quickly found out that I'm too lazy to play on multiple devices/screens at the same time.

I'd say it's not too bad to start with - I haven't made any dungeon progress on it (aside from some Daily Evo Mat/Exp Mat dungeons) - the only thing I ran with it are limited-time reward dungeons, really, so no need to worry about seeing a bunch of already-cleared dungeons.

-It's at rank 115 or somewhere in that range, so with a bit more effort you can get your free rank 150 roll.
-I generally only rolled once per GodFest on that account (whenever I remembered to,) so not much in terms of cohesive teams, but the free pull from the Bleach Collab was Aizen so you probably don't have to worry too much about rolling a great lead.
-I also think it's saved up about 40 stones (~8 pulls?) - do they transfer over? I don't recall. The account is on an Android if they don't carry over to iOS or something like that.

Anyway, the offer is there if you want it! I don't really remember how the transferring process works, but I can't imagine it being too much of a hassle.

Please someone take this account. It's killing me already. Aizen! 36x passive, and yes it gets quite a bit higher. I killed my alt due to moving away from my son, and am barely playing my JP account. If I currently had a second device I would take it immediately.

Aizen will take you through regular game with any dark cards and you can go to end game quite easily.

Edit: if no one actually wants this account, I would happily ask my wife to take it, if willing I may be able to talk her into playing this with me.
1upsuper
Member
(02-15-2017, 07:12 AM)
If you or your wife want it and the offer is still on the table, go ahead. If not, I'd like to eat my words and take it. <_< I rerolled a bunch today and the tedium of it is really starting to get to me.
b33r
Member
(02-15-2017, 07:28 AM)
b33r's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

If you or your wife want it and the offer is still on the table, go ahead. If not, I'd like to eat my words and take it. <_< I rerolled a bunch today and the tedium of it is really starting to get to me.

Take it, Aizen is no joke an easy early game lead and a proper end game lead with good subs. You will kill content with him, just remember to learn the game as you go, as he will make it seem trivial.
1upsuper
Member
(02-15-2017, 07:45 AM)
Thanks, b33r. And I will definitely keep that in mind.

And thank you, earlier posters, for the advice about running two accounts. I'll definitely keep that in mind as well.
Caustic
Junior Member
(02-15-2017, 01:33 PM)
Caustic's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

If you or your wife want it and the offer is still on the table, go ahead. If not, I'd like to eat my words and take it. <_< I rerolled a bunch today and the tedium of it is really starting to get to me.

The offer is still up!
Feel free to send me a PM - I'll get back to you with the transfer code/ID and all.

I haven't issued the Device Change code yet and I don't carry my old phone around with me, so I probably won't be able to get back to you with the details until tomorrow (or today? Time Zones. 12 hours from now, as a reference.)
Bladelaw
Member
(02-15-2017, 03:24 PM)
Bladelaw's Avatar
I'm trying to farm up some dark resist latents in Diza 5x4, 13 runs no spawn. I only need like ~6 to finish off Meri's team for Arena shenanigans.I had way more luck when I was farming fire resists for Minerva. At least I was able to max skill Halloween Izanami.
Brian Griffin
Member
(02-15-2017, 03:57 PM)
Brian Griffin's Avatar

Originally Posted by 1upsuper

Thanks, b33r. And I will definitely keep that in mind.

And thank you, earlier posters, for the advice about running two accounts. I'll definitely keep that in mind as well.

Happy to help!

Also, I feel it necessary to impress on you how damned lucky you are to be offered that account. Aizen is not only a great lead, he's also a very rare pull. And not GungHo's "Very Rare" bullshit that it says when you pull trash from the REM, like really rare. He's also part of the Bleach collaboration REM that won't come back until like Dec or something. So NO ONE can get him right now.
Quantum
Member
(02-15-2017, 06:05 PM)
- to add to the chorus, take the account.


There is no benefit of re-rolling if your goal is to obtain a good staring mob in light of an offer of a top tier lead.

you can still learn the game at your own pace and when you are ready to form a team it is always better to have a great card than not.

There is no roll right now that you can hope for that would be "better" to learn the game as the whole point of re-rolling has changed over the past 4 years.


As an aside, I have an extra account as well - almost no content done that I have just been randomly logging in and out (third device account) - I have a history of giving these third accounts away - just send a pm if you would like it (I'll just roll another)

this account would be a good account if someone wants to learn to color comboing (isis starter -> lightning end).
rank 144

stars:
lightning, saria, sylvie, 2x ny spica, summer navi, i&i, ares, 2 x australis, isis

- forgot some of the other rolls, if interest I can always check when I get home. If not I'll probably keep playing it until I have the urge to roll another account.
Ducarmel
Member
(02-16-2017, 12:43 PM)
Ducarmel's Avatar
Holy trapfest!

Up coming jp pcgf has half the cards being 6*.

Never pull on pcgf should be a hard rule like never pull outside gf.
J0dy77
Member
(02-16-2017, 02:26 PM)
J0dy77's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ducarmel

Holy trapfest!

Up coming jp pcgf has half the cards being 6*.

Never pull on pcgf should be a hard rule like never pull outside gf.

Yup, feel the exact same way. Last PCGF sealed it for me, will never roll in one again.
Brian Griffin
Member
(02-16-2017, 03:42 PM)
Brian Griffin's Avatar
Finally decided to tackle Legendary Sea of Stars and realize now that floor 7 is unbeatable with DK Tsubaki, even though the dude is water. So I'm stalling 99 turns for the first time ever because this guy only tickles Krishna and the next floor is a simple delay and kill.
avrophantasm
Member
(02-16-2017, 04:30 PM)
avrophantasm's Avatar
I blew all my stored on Pal Points on the first day, but I managed to pull Blue Kali today! I've been storing up Snow Globes and Tamadra, so she's almost ready to go. So happy! But nothing in the skill up rotation line up has Five Colored Alchemy, right? Man...I wanted to take more advantage of the 5x Skill Up rate.

As for the Heroine REM, I ended up rolling:
-Kuvia (free roll)
-Mito (LMeta, stop haunting me, dammit)
-Sheena (Seems alright, but no place for her...)
-Mel (no Rozuel for my Ronove team, so she's up to the plate)
-Meri (!!! yeaaaaah!)

I've been farming Nightmare Street for all the skill ups and goodies, but no Grida yet. I've been having good luck lately, so fingers crossed!
ActStriker
Member
(02-16-2017, 04:33 PM)

Originally Posted by avrophantasm

I blew all my stored on Pal Points on the first day, but I managed to pull Blue Kali today! I've been storing up Snow Globes and Tamadra, so she's almost ready to go. So happy! But nothing in the skill up rotation line up has Five Colored Alchemy, right? Man...I wanted to take more advantage of the 5x Skill Up rate.

Yeah, there hasn't been, and I don't think it has been for a while. (well, except maybe on predras but I just ignore those)
Negator
Member
(02-16-2017, 06:02 PM)
Negator's Avatar
Feels like it has been forever since insect dragons were on rotation. I can finally skill up my Krishna, Sarasvati, and dupe Vishnu.
Brian Griffin
Member
(02-16-2017, 06:38 PM)
Brian Griffin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Negator

Feels like it has been forever since insect dragons were on rotation. I can finally skill up my Krishna, Sarasvati, and dupe Vishnu.

When is this happening?

EDIT: Oh nm, checked FB. YAY! Flower dragons are coming back too. I've been saving Sonia Gran Reverse mats for like 6 months now.
Aesnath
Member
(02-16-2017, 08:54 PM)
Aesnath's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brian Griffin

Finally decided to tackle Legendary Sea of Stars and realize now that floor 7 is unbeatable with DK Tsubaki, even though the dude is water. So I'm stalling 99 turns for the first time ever because this guy only tickles Krishna and the next floor is a simple delay and kill.

I'm not sure why, but I chose yesterday to try to tackle Legendary Snowy Valley. I had tried it before with Gremory, but got stuck on Starling, as the damage absorb meant I dealt too much damage on active-cross-match turns, but the damn think kept changing my hearts away so I couldn't just cross-match without an active. This time I used Cecil, bringing a delay for Starling and Zhera for ilsix.

Then, feeling good, I tried sea of trees. It went OK, but then I failed to two-shot sevenzard through his shield and he bound my pandora, who was my only remaining active.

All this to say: number dragon dungeons basically suck.
Bladelaw
Member
(02-17-2017, 06:28 AM)
Bladelaw's Avatar
Hey, maybe don't roll in this godfest. 4x GFE is pretty standard and the rate isn't great. No featured pantheon means expect lots of gala pulls and silvers.
jiggle
Member
(02-17-2017, 06:42 AM)
jiggle's Avatar
I remember this gf when it was in jpn
It was horrible
W-00
Member
(02-17-2017, 06:57 AM)
W-00's Avatar
Yeah, Reddit is saying the same about this GF. If the Fire Gala was still going to be going on by then I might still be tempted to roll on my main (because it has Yamamoto and Elgenubi, but its fire box is otherwise pretty dire), but it will be over before then. Dark Gala isn't exactly bad, but I got plenty from it during the PCGF.

Pity, too, because my main will have more than 90 stones by the time it starts and I feel the urge to spend some. But I suppose I'll just wait. Even the HREM isn't really tempting me right now, since all it has left that my main wants are Ilmina and Barbara, and their hit rates are just too low.
J0dy77
Member
(02-17-2017, 02:22 PM)
J0dy77's Avatar

Originally Posted by jiggle

I remember this gf when it was in jpn
It was horrible

It's a trap, stay far away from the this event.
Aesnath
Member
(02-17-2017, 02:44 PM)
Aesnath's Avatar
Looking at the GF, the only 5* I don't have are Sumire (who I want), Lmeta (bleh), and Fenrir (bleh). Basically, if I roll, I'm hoping for 6* or dark gala. I'm not sure if it is worth it. However, I only need one 5* on the HREM either. Man, I really want more pantheons.

Originally Posted by jiggle

I remember this gf when it was in jpn
It was horrible

Is the rate impacted by them being evolved? Like are 5* harder to draw 'cause they are in 6* form?
Dr_LawyerCop
Member
(02-17-2017, 02:53 PM)
Dr_LawyerCop's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aesnath

Is the rate impacted by them being evolved? Like are 5* harder to draw 'cause they are in 6* form?

I believe I read on Reddit that's the case. If so, it seems like an absolute pass.
Bladelaw
Member
(02-17-2017, 03:31 PM)
Bladelaw's Avatar
Anyone want to farm Serket? I rolled a dupe Horus last GF and thought her team might be fun to try (also an excuse to use the Navi I pulled in Heroine REM). The catch is I need 14 more of her to max skill one. Let me know. There's a couple ALB teams in the discord and I can make most of them I only have 1 leeza and no alnair though so I need to know which side to make.

EDIT: in case folks don't have access to the discord here's the quickest clear:
Short Serket :^)
P1: ALB(A. Yomi)/Dios/Dios/Spica(Alnair)/Dios
P2: ALB(A. Ra)/Dios/Dios/Mathena(Leeza)/Dios

Guide:
Fl1 - P1: ALB(A. Ra)
Fl2 - P1: Dios, swipe
Fl3 - P2: Dios, swipe
Fl4 - P1: Dios, swipe
Fl5 - P2: Dios, swipe
Fl6 - P1: Spica(Alnair), ALB (A. Yomi), setup board so that skyfalling a combo is unlikely, P2: Mathena(Leeza), setup board so that skyfalling a combo is unlikely <---Both turns, make sure the only match is a full enhanced wood row
Fl7 - P1: Dios, swipe
Notes:
1. This team is perfectly designed to knock out just a little bit less than half of Kopis's health turn 1, so that he doesn't turn red, so you can kill him next turn
2. All subs need +99 atk and must be max level
3. Mathena can be replaced by G/G Ishida, Michael, and another Dios with 4 atk latents. With other replacements, you probably will need to make an additional combo, which increases the risk of skyfall. With these replacements and Mathena, one fully enhanced row will finish Kopis off
4. Spica can be replaced by Algedi and G/D Astaroth. Sasuke's attacker killer will make Kopis impossible
5. A. Yomi can be any full board enhance
6. Alnair can be replaced with Leeza. Leeza cannot be replaced by Alnair because the top row will no longer be fully enhanced. The Leeza can be replaced by Kisuke (Alnair can probably also be replaced by Kisuke as long as you don't leave the jammers in the second row from the bottom
7. A. Ra can be any single target laser that does 30 or more dmg
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-17-2017, 07:05 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar
What a garbage GF. We've gotten lots of stones in recent days though, so it's nice to have something to hold onto.

My ALB w/ Canopus Devil Rush farming team is almost complete... not hypermaxed but Canopus is almost max level. One more set of EKMD or SKC runs should do it.



That reddit post about the dude clearing A1 with a non-IAP, 47-day-old account was depressing :/
J0dy77
Member
(02-17-2017, 07:18 PM)
J0dy77's Avatar
I've been banging my head against Machine Zeus for a while now, thousands of stamina gone and I just cant beat this dungeon solo. Too much random stuff and then having the proper inherits and skills available to one shot Zeus are just too much for my solo teams. I've come close with Ra but can't quite get there. Anyone want to run MP, getting desperate and discord isn't finding me a group.
Brian Griffin
Member
(02-17-2017, 08:04 PM)
Brian Griffin's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

What a garbage GF. We've gotten lots of stones in recent days though, so it's nice to have something to hold onto.

My ALB w/ Canopus Devil Rush farming team is almost complete... not hypermaxed but Canopus is almost max level. One more set of EKMD or SKC runs should do it.



That reddit post about the dude clearing A1 with a non-IAP, 47-day-old account was depressing :/

I was WTF-ing at that post until I realized that he already had a 2yr old main account and could easily coop himself through lots of stuff. My alt was started 60ish days ago and it's almost rank 300. I could probably clear A1 coop as well with Krishna but haven't tried yet.
Bladelaw
Member
(02-17-2017, 09:44 PM)
Bladelaw's Avatar

Originally Posted by J0dy77

I've been banging my head against Machine Zeus for a while now, thousands of stamina gone and I just cant beat this dungeon solo. Too much random stuff and then having the proper inherits and skills available to one shot Zeus are just too much for my solo teams. I've come close with Ra but can't quite get there. Anyone want to run MP, getting desperate and discord isn't finding me a group.

Can you put together a B side Dacho carry with Revo Ra (Revo Ra, 3 delays, and a 30% gravity)? I might be able to put together an A side. I'm not sure how vital plusses are and don't want to burn all my + eggs to make the team "optimal" though. If you're willing to risk failures I can put it together.

I'm looking at some "budget" teams for the carry and I can make up for a few short comings with things like Sephiroth. My concerns are player skill (can I actually combo enough), lack of plusses, and no skill delays on Gunma might be a deal breaker. I can farm them up of course but that could take anywhere from a few runs to all day.

I'm looking at this for the A side:
Revo Ra (Revo Hades)
Gunma (Indra)
Khepri
Sephiroth (LKali)
Sanosuke (Carat)

Mantastic's write-up is a pretty solid plan to start with. The 30% gravity is CRUCIAL to getting MZeus to try and do a leader bind. Any less and he kills you, any more and he probably kills you. It might be possible to just outright kill him in one go but I'm not that confident. Carat does give me a 3.4x boost and Sanosuke and Sephiroth are both machine killers so it might be possible. Hades' gravity is actually there for the time extend to help me not look bad.

EDIT: just did a quick test, with 1 dark prong Sephiroth does enough damage to one shot Machine zeus on his own. Remove the damage concern lol. If we can engineer out mantastic's planned pass we can just use the pass on the last floor instead.
jiggle
Member
(02-18-2017, 02:16 AM)
jiggle's Avatar
I'm 700 days plus
And no arena 1 clear
How embarrassing lol :x
Pretty sure ilm and dathena can do it
But 20 floors just seem so long
Ducarmel
Member
(02-18-2017, 03:08 AM)
Ducarmel's Avatar
They could have done something nice with the Gatchadra's stats and skills. Maybe not Myr leader good, but at least make them worth while as subs or niche poverty leaders/subs.
b33r
Member
(02-18-2017, 04:16 AM)
b33r's Avatar
Wow didn't realize JP pem has +5 to all stats right now. Saved all my mail since the last +9 one and holy cow I hypered a ton of cards. Still don't have blue Kali, but I got red Sakuya today, and I think she will have more uses anyway.

Hope we get this in NA, saving my mail until we do.
J0dy77
Member
(02-18-2017, 12:42 PM)
J0dy77's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bladelaw

Can you put together a B side Dacho carry with Revo Ra (Revo Ra, 3 delays, and a 30% gravity)? I might be able to put together an A side. I'm not sure how vital plusses are and don't want to burn all my + eggs to make the team "optimal" though. If you're willing to risk failures I can put it together.

I'm looking at some "budget" teams for the carry and I can make up for a few short comings with things like Sephiroth. My concerns are player skill (can I actually combo enough), lack of plusses, and no skill delays on Gunma might be a deal breaker. I can farm them up of course but that could take anywhere from a few runs to all day.

I'm looking at this for the A side:
Revo Ra (Revo Hades)
Gunma (Indra)
Khepri
Sephiroth (LKali)
Sanosuke (Carat)

Mantastic's write-up is a pretty solid plan to start with. The 30% gravity is CRUCIAL to getting MZeus to try and do a leader bind. Any less and he kills you, any more and he probably kills you. It might be possible to just outright kill him in one go but I'm not that confident. Carat does give me a 3.4x boost and Sanosuke and Sephiroth are both machine killers so it might be possible. Hades' gravity is actually there for the time extend to help me not look bad.

EDIT: just did a quick test, with 1 dark prong Sephiroth does enough damage to one shot Machine zeus on his own. Remove the damage concern lol. If we can engineer out mantastic's planned pass we can just use the pass on the last floor instead.

I'm at the point where I'm close to soloing and the only thing holding me back is RNG and lack of actives. Clearing to Sherespoda is pretty straightforward but that round is bs. When running solo I have to bring him under 50% but not kill him without active, so many times I wind up at 51% or skyfall just killing him. If I didn't need to save orochi for diadem it would be a lot more consistent.

The team I'm running is 2x dark Kali, sherias roots and orochi with 2.5x God attack inherit on Ra. Just need more actives. The damage to one shot will be there, just cant brick the final round. I've wiped twice only hitting 7 combos on Zeus.

I'm up for it, let me know when?
J0dy77
Member
(02-18-2017, 12:57 PM)
J0dy77's Avatar

Originally Posted by jiggle

I remember this gf when it was in jpn
It was horrible

Originally Posted by b33r

Wow didn't realize JP pem has +5 to all stats right now. Saved all my mail since the last +9 one and holy cow I hypered a ton of cards. Still don't have blue Kali, but I got red Sakuya today, and I think she will have more uses anyway.

Hope we get this in NA, saving my mail until we do.

Thanks for this, have a ton of mails saved up with PEM rolls.

Anyone on JP know how to turn on the animation feature from 10.0? I've turned off all of the options in the menu except color blind and it isn't working. Showing all combos.

Thread Tools