• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

ch4fx_
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:30 PM)
ch4fx_'s Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

Trading is now only 1 hour. I thought it was mentioned last week that it would be 2 hours.

They DEFINITELY said 2 hours in their original Incursion stream.. stealth changed I guess.
Tugatrix
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:30 PM)
Tugatrix's Avatar
So mates many bambis hunted?
fr0st
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:32 PM)
fr0st's Avatar
Looks like the next incursion is more vertical/open since there's SAM sites.
Namikaze1
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:32 PM)
Namikaze1's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

Good stuff Nami and guys. Will try it out later.

Do the enemies respawn infinite on all waves are only on the final wave?

if you wait too long during the bomb rounds after the first bomb round (wave 4), enemies will keep on respawning. Each wave has more and more enemies. Final wave has like 10-12 yellow bar enemies.

I cant remember the exact bomb rounds. I know the last bomb round is wave 15. There are four bomb rounds. Wave 4, Wave 8, Wave 12, and Wave 15. Not exactly sure on Wave 8 and 12. Could be wrong.
ChrisW
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:33 PM)
ChrisW's Avatar
Also PSA: CM for lex drops 4 golds plus the gold you get for completion, some have seem marksman rifles and some seeing mods and shotguns, also Lincoln tunnel also drops 4 from the boss
mackaveli
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:33 PM)
Any reason to do Incursion mode on challenging as opposed to Hard if both give a set item?

Is the set item better on incursion or is it the same? You only get more phoenix and credits from doing it on challenging?
VE3TRO
Formerly Gizmowned
(04-12-2016, 02:33 PM)
VE3TRO's Avatar
DZ is chaos. No way people would be all friendly all of a sudden..
blacklotus
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:33 PM)
blacklotus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Namikaze1

if you wait too long during the bomb rounds after the first bomb round (wave 4), enemies will keep on respawning. Each wave has more and more enemies. Final wave has like 10-12 yellow bar enemies.

I cant remember the exact bomb rounds. I know the last bomb round is wave 15. There are four bomb rounds. Wave 4, Wave 8, Wave 12, and Wave 15. Not exactly sure on Wave 8 and 12. Could be wrong.

Is it crazy hard or just time consuming?
VE3TRO
Formerly Gizmowned
(04-12-2016, 02:36 PM)
VE3TRO's Avatar
Killed a named boss in free roam (aka Bulletking) and no High-End dropped only purples.

Edit: Nevermind he was a lvl 30.
Tugatrix
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:37 PM)
Tugatrix's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

Killed a named boss in free roam (aka Bulletking) and no High-End dropped only purples.

what's your scavenging level?
Waldini
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:37 PM)
As a solo-Rogue agent ... I love being in the game chat.

O yes! More HE loot! Lets start some extraction.
Watch others who are close, swarm towards you ..

Kill 'em all.

PROFIT.
Hoffelcopter
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:37 PM)
Hoffelcopter's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

Killed a named boss in free roam (aka Bulletking) and no High-End dropped only purples.

0/10 game. Unplayable. Trading it in now.
phen0m24
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:37 PM)
phen0m24's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

Killed a named boss in free roam (aka Bulletking) and no High-End dropped only purples.

Oh really??? Boooooo

Josh saved his bounty missions specifically for those - that sucks
Ruthless_Barbarian
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:39 PM)
Ruthless_Barbarian's Avatar
Wiped at final wave, revives and healing glitched out. I'm so pissed right now.
Waldini
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:39 PM)

Originally Posted by phen0m24

Oh really??? Boooooo

Josh saved his bounty missions specifically for those - that sucks

Really? They are named enemies right? :(
Trigonx
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:40 PM)
Trigonx's Avatar
I got 4 high end drops from a single lex run.
Red Hood
Banned
(04-12-2016, 02:40 PM)
There were times I would be mad about 4GB patches, but since I got new internet with 200Mbits (~25MB), it downloaded it in less than 5 minutes.

spyder_ur
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)
spyder_ur's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeathJr

Wiped at final wave, revives and healing glitched out. I'm so pissed right now.

Yeah, that was tough. No checkpoints is pretty brutal when you get a game as damn buggy as this.

I'm sure you will have finished it by the time I get home from work, but I'd be down to give it a run again.
Crimson_Gold
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)
Crimson_Gold's Avatar
I can't play until tonight. Sad face
wesleyshark
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:41 PM)
wesleyshark's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

DZ is chaos. No way people would be all friendly all of a sudden..

Lmao, who from here was saying that they felt the dz would be more friendly post-patch? Can't remember.

Massive's goal is to have the dz more chaotic. Not the other way around.
Khasim
Junior Member
(04-12-2016, 02:43 PM)
Can anyone confirm if the 3 guards that spawn with the last boss in the power plant challenge mode also drop 1 HE each?
nitoo
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:43 PM)
nitoo's Avatar
Stuck at home sick, no friends to try out Incursions with.

Any GAFfers up for the challenge with me ? :)
VE3TRO
Formerly Gizmowned
(04-12-2016, 02:45 PM)
VE3TRO's Avatar

Originally Posted by wesleyshark

Lmao, who from here was saying that they felt the dz would be more friendly post-patch? Can't remember.

Massive's goal is to have the dz more chaotic. Not the other way around.

Blunoise
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:45 PM)
Blunoise's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeathJr

Wiped at final wave, revives and healing glitched out. I'm so pissed right now.

Yep that sucked hard, Ima take a break and put my frustration in DZ for 30 mins
robertsan21
#1 fly (for a white guy) fisher
(04-12-2016, 02:45 PM)
robertsan21's Avatar
So gear Score 214 is only for the new gear sets for incursion?
I thought all items could drop 214?

Whats the point farming challenge mode if all stuff is gear Score 183? It really sucks if this is the way it is

I am yet to see any new weapon blueprints that is not gear set blueprints.
bjaelke
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:46 PM)
bjaelke's Avatar

Originally Posted by ch4fx_

They DEFINITELY said 2 hours in their original Incursion stream.. stealth changed I guess.

They said on State of the Game that it was always meant to be 1 hour.
phen0m24
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:47 PM)
phen0m24's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

I guess I lucked out. My first foray in the DZ and a rando and I tag teamed an extraction.

PvE non Bambi hunters unite! :)
darkwing
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:48 PM)
darkwing's Avatar
wow running CMs is so damn satisfying now
spyder_ur
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:49 PM)
spyder_ur's Avatar

Originally Posted by robertsan21

So gear Score 214 is only for the new gear sets for incursion?
I thought all items could drop 214?

Whats the point farming challenge mode if all stuff is gear Score 183? It really sucks if this is the way it is

I am yet to see any new weapon blueprints that is not gear set blueprints.

Well for starters there's a HE M1 in the DZ, I'm guessing there are more as well.
Namikaze1
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:50 PM)
Namikaze1's Avatar

Originally Posted by blacklotus

Is it crazy hard or just time consuming?

It's hard, not crazy hard and a bit time consuming.

Took us a bit over two hours.
cityhunter
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:52 PM)
cityhunter's Avatar

Originally Posted by VE3TRO

Gonna try Police Academy in abit.

Just ran thru it three times, got 2 HE performance mod out of 3.
Granadier
Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
(04-12-2016, 02:52 PM)
Granadier's Avatar
Unless scavenging has been fixed, the (2) bonus for Nomad is worthless.
Ruthless_Barbarian
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:53 PM)
Ruthless_Barbarian's Avatar
Incursion tips:

1. Don't stay in the starting room.
2. Drones have a crit spot, it's the red attachment below them.
3. If the APC targets you, double roll asap away from explosion radius.
4. Revive station, Flashbang, Pulse and Smart Cover seem to work best.
5. On the bomb waves, enemies will spawn indefinitely, and the final wave is brutal so don't think you can just clear the enemies and take your time.
6. Dedicated electronics build player and/or healer is a must.
7. Platform up the staircase on the right side is a good spot to hold up.
8. Tunnel in the middle of the room is a good spot to survive the bombing run after using the explosives.

Stay together, use yours skills, call out important targets and check your ammo!
Last edited by Ruthless_Barbarian; 04-12-2016 at 02:57 PM.
NecromorphTX
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:53 PM)
NecromorphTX's Avatar
3 hours to download the patch, thanks PSN.
Granadier
Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
(04-12-2016, 02:54 PM)
Granadier's Avatar
Set item blueprints don't require DT.
deoee
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:55 PM)
deoee's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeathJr

Incursion tips:

1. Don't stay in the starting room.
2. Drones have a crit spot, it's the red attachment below them.
3. If the APC targets you, double roll asap away from explosion radius.
4. Revive station, Flashbang, Pulse and Smart Cover seem to work best.
5. On the bomb waves, enemies will spawn indefinitely, and the final wave is brutal so don't think you can just clear the enemies and take your time.
6. Dedicated electronics build player and/or healer is a must.
7. Platform up the staircase on the right side is a good spot to hold up.

For challenge or normal mode?
Nice tips! Will keep them in mind.

Just saw a streamer tank some APC stuff with the turret - what is happening there?
T.O.P
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:55 PM)
T.O.P's Avatar
Need 20 more levels of DZ for that HE M1A


ughhhhhhh why did i take a break from leveling ranks
fr0st
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:55 PM)
fr0st's Avatar

Originally Posted by Granadier

Unless scavenging has been fixed, the (2) bonus for Nomad is worthless.

Not sure bur does it make it so that you get a higher tier of drops right? So that means higher chances of high end division tech or HE from DZ chests and supply drops? Or it just increases chance f getting a "better" drop in a loot table?
Ruthless_Barbarian
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:56 PM)
Ruthless_Barbarian's Avatar

Originally Posted by deoee

For challenge or normal mode?
Nice tips! Will keep them in mind.

Just saw a streamer tank some APC stuff with the turret - what is happening there?

Hard.

CM is lvl 34 elites lol...
VE3TRO
Formerly Gizmowned
(04-12-2016, 02:56 PM)
VE3TRO's Avatar
Jack finally got an M1A with great talents. Ben getting all moody about it haha.
robertsan21
#1 fly (for a white guy) fisher
(04-12-2016, 02:58 PM)
robertsan21's Avatar

Originally Posted by spyder_ur

Well for starters there's a HE M1 in the DZ, I'm guessing there are more as well.

What gear Score?
wesleyshark
Member
(04-12-2016, 02:58 PM)
wesleyshark's Avatar

Originally Posted by Granadier

Set item blueprints don't require DT.

Based massive.
ch4fx_
Member
(04-12-2016, 03:01 PM)
ch4fx_'s Avatar

Originally Posted by bjaelke

They said on State of the Game that it was always meant to be 1 hour.

Got cha, not so stealth after all haha. I only watched the Incursions 1.1 stream & read notes on any updates past that, I must have missed the timer update.

1 hr is enough honestly, IMO. I'm sure there are special circumstances where more time would be convenient -- but I'm sure, for the most part, once you extract/equip something, you will know right away if you want to trade it or not.

Either way, I welcome the addition regardless of the timeframe.
Namikaze1
Member
(04-12-2016, 03:01 PM)
Namikaze1's Avatar

Originally Posted by robertsan21

What gear Score?

204
Granadier
Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
(04-12-2016, 03:01 PM)
Granadier's Avatar

Originally Posted by fr0st

Not sure bur does it make it so that you get a higher tier of drops right? So that means higher chances of high end division tech or HE from DZ chests and supply drops? Or it just increases chance f getting a "better" drop in a loot table?

It's currently bugged so that anything over 99% just rolls over. So 100% == 0%

---

Ruthless has not been fixed.
wesleyshark
Member
(04-12-2016, 03:02 PM)
wesleyshark's Avatar

Originally Posted by ch4fx_

Got cha, not so stealth after all haha. I only watched the Incursions 1.1 stream & read notes on any updates past that, I must have missed the timer update.

1 hr is enough honestly, IMO. I'm sure there are special circumstances where more time would be convenient -- but I'm sure, for the most part, once you extract/equip something, you will know right away if you want to trade it or not.

Either way, I welcome the addition regardless of the timeframe.

1 hr gives you enough time to make sure if the new item is what you need or could use, etc. Better than no trading at all!
Tecnniqe
Would die a thousand deaths just for one gun
(04-12-2016, 03:03 PM)
Tecnniqe's Avatar
Brutal and Deadly M1A you say, Thanks game!
VE3TRO
Formerly Gizmowned
(04-12-2016, 03:03 PM)
VE3TRO's Avatar
Mini map for drops is horrible. Instead of coloured circles for drops its now a small coloured dot with a white circle. Much hard to see drops now.
robertsan21
#1 fly (for a white guy) fisher
(04-12-2016, 03:04 PM)
robertsan21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Namikaze1

204

204 so can HE drop in DZ/PVE be up to 204 too??
Ruthless_Barbarian
Member
(04-12-2016, 03:06 PM)
Ruthless_Barbarian's Avatar
PS4, looking for 2 to do hard incursion.



Originally Posted by Granadier


---

Ruthless has not been fixed.

You mean reckless? I was taking extra damage while using my reckless chest..

Thread Tools