• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Matt Frost
Member
(02-10-2017, 11:38 AM)
Matt Frost's Avatar

Originally Posted by killercow

The only thing worth spending money on is the "special offers" that will pop-up at some point when you get to a higher arena.

Ok thanks KillerCow!! I will keep playing with that in mind
Tunesmith
formerly "chigiri"
(02-10-2017, 11:38 AM)
Tunesmith's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matt Frost

Yeah I am progressing and just unlocked the IAP... an arena 1 super magical chest costs around 10$... mmmmm.... If I spend 100$ I will only get 10 chests... not good

Never spend on chests. Look for special offers or buy gold ever so often to use for legendary upgrades from the shop.
jon bones
hot hot hanuman-on-man action
(02-10-2017, 11:55 AM)
jon bones's Avatar
Clash Royale is fun for a few weeks, for sure. Don't expect any real depth though, that's what Vainglory is for - as far as iOS goes.
Pachimari
Member
(02-10-2017, 12:07 PM)
Pachimari's Avatar
You should also join the GAF group in there, so you can chat and get help, and help out the group.
More_Badass
My indie-sense is tingling
(02-10-2017, 12:12 PM)
More_Badass's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matt Frost

Why did I gave a chance to (had so many votes for GoTY I had to try it) Clash Royale? Now Im hooked! Damn! I really like it... I see green gems and that worries me but the rest is really good...

Welcome to the club. Clash Royale was the only F2P game so good that I spent money on it. Only go for the special offers, best bang for your buck
SteveWD40
Member
(02-10-2017, 12:38 PM)
SteveWD40's Avatar
Anyone play Vainglory on an iPhone 7 (not plus)? I tried it but the screen felt a little cramped, just wondering if I need to give it time / practice.
PittaGAF
Member
(02-10-2017, 01:03 PM)
PittaGAF's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matt Frost

Why did I gave a chance to (had so many votes for GoTY I had to try it) Clash Royale? Now Im hooked! Damn! I really like it... I see green gems and that worries me but the rest is really good...

Don't spend on anything, but special offers and only if you really want it.
If you play everyday (if you are hooked, you will) and concentrate on one deck at first, you'll never need to spend a dime.

Personally I didn't spend anything and I'm on legendary arena (well currently not because I just got the guild chest) with almost all cards unlocked (over 60K gold and over 1K gems).
It's still super fun after all these months and the matchmaking is great.
The only slowdown you can have is around arena 5, when you'll probably be short on gold for the top upgrades that require 20K or 50K.

Having the right combo of cards in your deck is crucial, more than having upgraded single units. But generally you will be put against similar decks.
Matchmaking is way better in Clash Royale than other similar games, including Heartstone imho.
Matt Frost
Member
(02-10-2017, 02:13 PM)
Matt Frost's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tunesmith

Never spend on chests. Look for special offers or buy gold ever so often to use for legendary upgrades from the shop.

Ok, so no chests (what a relief). Noted.

Originally Posted by jon bones

Clash Royale is fun for a few weeks, for sure. Don't expect any real depth though, that's what Vainglory is for - as far as iOS goes.

Noted as well. So this is one of those cases "what you see is the whole thing". Nice

Originally Posted by Pachimari

You should also join the GAF group in there, so you can chat and get help, and help out the group.

I saw I have to reach level 3, but that is no problem since I am playing at every chance I have xD Also, I saw most of you guys playing this game so that will be great!

Originally Posted by More_Badass

Welcome to the club. Clash Royale was the only F2P game so good that I spent money on it. Only go for the special offers, best bang for your buck

Thanks! Im liking the club! I will have that in mind, I want to see an offer to see how it is. Hyped...

Originally Posted by PittaGAF

Don't spend on anything, but special offers and only if you really want it.
If you play everyday (if you are hooked, you will) and concentrate on one deck at first, you'll never need to spend a dime.

Personally I didn't spend anything and I'm on legendary arena (well currently not because I just got the guild chest) with almost all cards unlocked (over 60K gold and over 1K gems).
It's still super fun after all these months and the matchmaking is great.
The only slowdown you can have is around arena 5, when you'll probably be short on gold for the top upgrades that require 20K or 50K.

Having the right combo of cards in your deck is crucial, more than having upgraded single units. But generally you will be put against similar decks.
Matchmaking is way better in Clash Royale than other similar games, including Heartstone imho.

I will keep that in mind for arena 5, thanks! So far I played 7 games and never matchmaked with anyone who was overpowered, so for now is very good and fair (also I trust your comments). And if you are on legendary without spending a dime, even better! I think this game will be a staple on my iPhone.

Thanks so much for the tips iOS GAF!!! Im not lost anymore, thinking positive and really looking forward to unlock the cards and escalate leagues.

Edit: I see that after getting your 4 chests slots full (three silver one gold right now) is best to wait, open 1, then keep playing
Last edited by Matt Frost; 02-10-2017 at 04:03 PM.
KingKong
Member
(02-10-2017, 04:52 PM)
KingKong's Avatar
Warlocks Tower is great, what a clever puzzle game
killercow
Member
(02-10-2017, 09:03 PM)
killercow's Avatar
I don't think I've seen it mentioned here before but DANDY DUNGEON Legend of Brave Yamada is quite amazing. It's a quirky RPG with a treat sense of humor that has a neat gameplay loop filled with features. It's unique and it deserves more recognition. The iAPs are optional too.
https://appsto.re/gb/vI536.i
awp69
Member
(02-10-2017, 09:12 PM)
awp69's Avatar

Originally Posted by killercow

I don't think I've seen it mentioned here before but DANDY DUNGEON Legend of Brave Yamada is quite amazing. It's a quirky RPG with a treat sense of humor that has a neat gameplay loop filled with features. It's unique and it deserves more recognition. The iAPs are optional too.
https://appsto.re/gb/vI536.i

I've mentioned it. But no one has listened :(

But, seriously, great game and hope more people do check it out. It's got a really bizzare sense of humor that I'm digging. And love how it builds on layers of complexity based on the little dude coding the game. Shaun Musgrave gave it a 5/5.
Tony Rocky Horror
Member
(02-10-2017, 09:22 PM)
Tony Rocky Horror's Avatar

Originally Posted by Saucycarpdog

Is postknight any good?

I've played it for about 1,5 hours and I think it's quite good! It took a while for the difficulty to ramp up, but I can definitely see some depth being there.
More_Badass
My indie-sense is tingling
(02-11-2017, 02:28 AM)
More_Badass's Avatar
Keep your fingers crossed, iOSGAF. FTL devs announced their new game, so let's hope it comes to iPad one day

Because who wouldn't to play a SRPG about mechs vs kaiju by the FTL devs, on the go?

awp69
Member
(02-11-2017, 03:07 AM)
awp69's Avatar
Infinity Blade II is free.
Matt Frost
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:12 AM)
Matt Frost's Avatar
You guys are all dispersed in different clans, all require invitations, all are full and some a lot of trophies. Is there a spot left for me somewhere?

Edit: Solved. Joined #Y8CGRR
Last edited by Matt Frost; 02-11-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Lagspike_exe
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:34 AM)
Lagspike_exe's Avatar

Originally Posted by awp69

Infinity Blade II is free.

Thanks, got it.
Drek
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:37 AM)

Originally Posted by More_Badass

Keep your fingers crossed, iOSGAF. FTL devs announced their new game, so let's hope it comes to iPad one day

FTL is also on sale for only $2.99 right now, down from its usual $9.99.
Party Popper
Member
(02-11-2017, 01:54 PM)
Party Popper's Avatar

Originally Posted by Drek

FTL is also on sale for only $2.99 right now, down from its usual $9.99.

Instabought!

Thanks for the heads up!!!
jon bones
hot hot hanuman-on-man action
(02-11-2017, 01:56 PM)
jon bones's Avatar
I wish they'd go universal with FTL :/
More_Badass
My indie-sense is tingling
(02-11-2017, 03:11 PM)
More_Badass's Avatar

Originally Posted by jon bones

I wish they'd go universal with FTL :/

It wouldn't work on iPhone. You need to be able to place your crew, manage your power levels, and see the other ship so you can target systems, at the same time

The iPhone screen would just be too small to cram everything on there
Last edited by More_Badass; 02-11-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Drek
Member
(02-11-2017, 07:16 PM)

Originally Posted by More_Badass

It wouldn't work on iPhone. You need to be able to place your crew, manage your power levels, and see the other ship so you can targer systems, at the same time

The iPhone screen would just be too small to cram everything on there

Yeah, the developer did an interview a while back talking about how hard it was fitting onto just tablets, I wouldn't expect a phone capable version any time soon and these challenges give concern about Into the Breach making it over in a timely fashion.
jon bones
hot hot hanuman-on-man action
(02-11-2017, 07:29 PM)
jon bones's Avatar

Originally Posted by More_Badass

It wouldn't work on iPhone. You need to be able to place your crew, manage your power levels, and see the other ship so you can target systems, at the same time

The iPhone screen would just be too small to cram everything on there

Ah, you are probably right. Hopefully Into the Breach at least makes it to Switch.

BTW, MB - where's your avatar from? Looks super dope.
Rodney McKay
Member
(02-11-2017, 07:35 PM)
Rodney McKay's Avatar

Originally Posted by More_Badass

Keep your fingers crossed, iOSGAF. FTL devs announced their new game, so let's hope it comes to iPad one day

Because who wouldn't to play a SRPG about mechs vs kaiju by the FTL devs, on the go?

Hopefully an iPad version doesn't take a year and a half again. I was surprised FTL took so long when I was looking up its release date.
Amneisac
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:22 PM)
Amneisac's Avatar
Any good tower defense games I might not know about? I've gone nuts on Dungeon Warfare looking for something new. I've played all the Fieldrunners and Kingdom games, but Dungeon Warfare was just so much better.
More_Badass
My indie-sense is tingling
(02-11-2017, 11:24 PM)
More_Badass's Avatar

Originally Posted by Amneisac

Any good tower defense games I might not know about? I've gone nuts on Dungeon Warfare looking for something new. I've played all the Fieldrunners and Kingdom games, but Dungeon Warfare was just so much better.

Have you played the Sentinel games?
Amneisac
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:31 PM)
Amneisac's Avatar

Originally Posted by More_Badass

Have you played the Sentinel games?

I have not, just checked them out and they look cool. Where should I start?
More_Badass
My indie-sense is tingling
(02-11-2017, 11:33 PM)
More_Badass's Avatar

Originally Posted by Amneisac

I have not, just checked them out and they look cool. Where should I start?

I believe 4 is the most recent. Probably best to start there, then check out the older ones if you like it
Amneisac
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:33 PM)
Amneisac's Avatar

Originally Posted by More_Badass

I believe 4 is the most recent. Probably best to start there, then check out the older ones if you like it

Cool, thanks!
Voidance
Member
(02-11-2017, 11:53 PM)
Voidance's Avatar
Is anyone playing on an iPad Pro 12.9? If so, do games looked stretched or do they generally scale well?
jon bones
hot hot hanuman-on-man action
(02-12-2017, 12:02 AM)
jon bones's Avatar
mb why you not answer me 😰
Fleshfeast
Member
(02-12-2017, 12:41 AM)
Fleshfeast's Avatar

Originally Posted by jon bones

mb why you not answer me 😰

http://jakubsan.tumblr.com/post/1526...cient-and-cold
PittaGAF
Member
(02-12-2017, 01:15 AM)
PittaGAF's Avatar
Years later, Out There Ω is still a masterpiece.

And no matter how many times I see the endings, the story is still top notch sci-fi.
Matt Frost
Member
(02-12-2017, 04:18 AM)
Matt Frost's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matt Frost

Years later, Out There Ω is still something Im horrible at

And no matter how many times I try to see at least one ending, the story is still top notch sci-fi.

Fixed :p
Last edited by Matt Frost; 02-12-2017 at 04:24 AM.
PittaGAF
Member
(02-12-2017, 08:44 AM)
PittaGAF's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matt Frost

Fixed :p

Eheheheh.
Did you try it recently?
Last updates made it way easier, expecially Cemetery grates.
Gold ending (the best one) is still difficult but the others are way more approachable.
And with cemetery gates active, the more you die, the easier the next run is.
PittaGAF
Member
(02-12-2017, 10:58 AM)
PittaGAF's Avatar
Card Thief has been submitted to the AppStore.

My personal GOTY so far.
Just saying.
Matt Frost
Member
(02-12-2017, 01:48 PM)
Matt Frost's Avatar

Originally Posted by PittaGAF

Eheheheh.
Did you try it recently?
Last updates made it way easier, expecially Cemetery grates.
Gold ending (the best one) is still difficult but the others are way more approachable.

I tried it a fews ago again but with worse results than the beginning... but...

Originally Posted by PittaGAF

And with cemetery gates active, the more you die, the easier the next run is.

Didnt know it worked like that, so Out There is back into my iOS gaming rotation :D

Originally Posted by PittaGAF

Card Thief has been submitted to the AppStore.

My personal GOTY so far.
Just saying.

Dungeon Tails, Glitchskier, MissileMan and Red's Kingdom are are also very good but Card Crawl is (for me, as someone who never played a digital card game before) revolutionary. I absolutely love it: My GOTY too
PittaGAF
Member
(02-12-2017, 02:18 PM)
PittaGAF's Avatar

Originally Posted by Matt Frost

I tried it a fews ago again but with worse results than the beginning... but...

Didnt know it worked like that, so Out There is back into my iOS gaming rotation :D

Well, in that case....let me add some bits.

Game is now way easier because you get a critical engine enhancement at the first major plot point. (Tau Stasis/Gravity well/Solar Sails/etc....).
Engine enhancements are your first target of the game, they let you move to more distant planets using less resources.
All you need will be found in rocky planets (generally Thorium and Hafnium).
Don't bother digging in planets with life...those components are needed for secondary enhancements that are not critical unless you are going for red or gold endings.

Your second object is getting the biggest possible ship.
The more the slots, the better.
Be sure to check which kind of resources they need to operate or be repaired (not all ships require He or H as fuel, etc).

Don't explore everything, take small steps at the biginning and be sure to always have Fe and He or H.
Do bigger leaps towards the endings just when you are sure of what you are going to do, have multiple resources means (like you can harvest stars, move between black holes or have plenty of Omega).

If you have Cemetary Gates active...the world is persistent....meaning you will find your previous ships in the actual run, approximately at the same distance when you died.
So you'll find ships and all the resources you got previously, making the game way easier especially for the basic green ending.

Pay attention to alien encounters...having Omega is critical for the best endings.

If you never succefully completed the game, just go the green ending.

When you encounter events....don't be shy to just avoid them...usually they are bad or have cons/plus consequences....accept them only when you know what they do.

Ultimately...easy setting just relax resources consumption, making the game easier but use it if you just want to improve yourself at the game or know the story.

Green ending is the basic one.
Red and Blue are super cool and give you a nice insight of the world and lore of the game (something added in new events with recent updates too, especially if you examine all alien relics and temples).
Gold is the best ending.
Super cool, long and way harder.

Enjoy dying in space!!! :P
Mudo
Member
(02-12-2017, 04:45 PM)
Couple impressions:

Voyageur
I was really excited about this game and its premise. I ended up with a 5/10 game. It starts off intriguing as you are trying to descend to the center of the galaxy much like No Man's Sky. However, this quickly devolved into moving between planets and buying low/selling high at the market, checking on any special events on the planet - which are mostly short text screens that result in you getting money or knowledge of something (this knowledge can also be sold). You never have to worry about money or supplies (you use supplies to travel to planets) so it boiled down to getting rich and closer to the center of the galaxy with planets all becoming same years within a small set of possible interactions on each one. A central mystery is uncovered as you get farther but devolves into having enough money to reach "the end". Took me about 2 hours and it like like you can replay to get more story/different endings but I was just completely bored almost the whole time and powered through to see if anything neat awaited at the end. It didn't. Don't waste your money.

Realm Grinder:
No idea why I thought i would like this. Either the game has no music or sound or i couldn't get it to play on my game. This is a generic, ugly clicker with nearly no instruction or really point. I played about 30 minutes until I felt comfortable knowing none of this was going to change. Don't even waste the calorie(s) it takes to press the download button on this one. 1/10
Omega Kirby
Member
(02-12-2017, 05:39 PM)
Omega Kirby's Avatar
Rusted Warfare is probably the best RTS game on mobile right now.

Iron Marines looks amazing competitor
NervousXtian
Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
(02-12-2017, 07:23 PM)
NervousXtian's Avatar
Got 266 in Card Crawl constructed... feels good.

using Devour, Feast, Fortify, Bounty and Mirror.

Got lucky and got a second mirror off my Devour. Mirrored a Feast I had in my bag, used Feast x 2 on a Fortify getting it to 32 and then Fortified by Bounty to a 35... Mirrored the Bounty and used them at the end for 105 a pop.

So sweet when it all comes together.
Lagspike_exe
Member
(02-12-2017, 07:35 PM)
Lagspike_exe's Avatar
Does Dragon Quest go on sale sometimes? I'd really like to try DQ VII, but $14.99 is way too expansive.
omg_mjd
Member
(02-13-2017, 05:34 AM)
omg_mjd's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lagspike_exe

Does Dragon Quest go on sale sometimes? I'd really like to try DQ VII, but $14.99 is way too expansive.

Did you mean DQ VI? It was $10 until recently. Appshopper.com has the price history of everything released on the App Store. SE games seem to go on sale twice a year or so.
Oynox
Member
(02-13-2017, 10:13 AM)
Oynox's Avatar
Anyone playing Postknight? It received TA's game if the week which arose my attention.

It is a stripped down minimalistic RPG with very cute graphics. It is basically an ARPG completely stripped down To delivery of post, loot, upgrading weapons and impressing women. It is a free download and I would recommend giving it a try. The combat system might seem a bit stubborn but it somehow keeps me addictingly entertained.
Lagspike_exe
Member
(02-13-2017, 11:30 AM)
Lagspike_exe's Avatar

Originally Posted by omg_mjd

Did you mean DQ VI? It was $10 until recently. Appshopper.com has the price history of everything released on the App Store. SE games seem to go on sale twice a year or so.

I actually meant VIII, but that's even worst at $20. Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.
Matt Frost
Member
(02-13-2017, 12:03 PM)
Matt Frost's Avatar

Originally Posted by PittaGAF

Well, in that case....let me add some bits.

Game is now way easier because you get a critical engine enhancement at the first major plot point. (Tau Stasis/Gravity well/Solar Sails/etc....).
Engine enhancements are your first target of the game, they let you move to more distant planets using less resources.
All you need will be found in rocky planets (generally Thorium and Hafnium).
Don't bother digging in planets with life...those components are needed for secondary enhancements that are not critical unless you are going for red or gold endings.

Your second object is getting the biggest possible ship.
The more the slots, the better.
Be sure to check which kind of resources they need to operate or be repaired (not all ships require He or H as fuel, etc).

Don't explore everything, take small steps at the biginning and be sure to always have Fe and He or H.
Do bigger leaps towards the endings just when you are sure of what you are going to do, have multiple resources means (like you can harvest stars, move between black holes or have plenty of Omega).

If you have Cemetary Gates active...the world is persistent....meaning you will find your previous ships in the actual run, approximately at the same distance when you died.
So you'll find ships and all the resources you got previously, making the game way easier especially for the basic green ending.

Pay attention to alien encounters...having Omega is critical for the best endings.

If you never succefully completed the game, just go the green ending.

When you encounter events....don't be shy to just avoid them...usually they are bad or have cons/plus consequences....accept them only when you know what they do.

Ultimately...easy setting just relax resources consumption, making the game easier but use it if you just want to improve yourself at the game or know the story.

Green ending is the basic one.
Red and Blue are super cool and give you a nice insight of the world and lore of the game (something added in new events with recent updates too, especially if you examine all alien relics and temples).
Gold is the best ending.
Super cool, long and way harder.

Enjoy dying in space!!! :P

I am playing in easy, Cementery Gates and all and same results. But I will keep improving... all yours tips will help a lot. Thanks! Now for the clan chest!
killercow
Member
(02-13-2017, 01:20 PM)
killercow's Avatar
Causality is out:



https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/causality/id928945016
okno
Member
(02-13-2017, 03:12 PM)
okno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Oynox

Anyone playing Postknight? It received TA's game if the week which arose my attention.

It is a stripped down minimalistic RPG with very cute graphics. It is basically an ARPG completely stripped down To delivery of post, loot, upgrading weapons and impressing women. It is a free download and I would recommend giving it a try. The combat system might seem a bit stubborn but it somehow keeps me addictingly entertained.

I'm enjoying it, despite the seemingly rigid battle system at the beginning of the game. No idea how much it'll loosen or open up as you progress, but it's a nice little game.
Bunga
Junior Member
(02-13-2017, 03:19 PM)
Bunga's Avatar
Guys, wonder if you can help.

I'm looking to expand on my gaming time as gaming at home is often difficult with two little kids and a wife to contend with in the evenings/weekends. I used to play a ton of Hearthstone on my phone (iPhone 5S) but I've distanced myself from that game cos it was making me preeettttyy salty.

I'm not into casual games really, y'know games with F2P timers etc. I'm happy to spend money on games on the app store as long as I get the whole thing to play, no in-app shenanigans after that point.

So my question is this:

Can you guys suggest some more in-depth games on iPhone? Can be single player/multiplayer etc. but preferably something that doesn't use a ton of data as I have a limited data plan and I'd be playing this while out and about away from WiFi.

Thanks guys!
Oynox
Member
(02-13-2017, 03:30 PM)
Oynox's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bunga

Guys, wonder if you can help.

I'm looking to expand on my gaming time as gaming at home is often difficult with two little kids and a wife to contend with in the evenings/weekends. I used to play a ton of Hearthstone on my phone (iPhone 5S) but I've distanced myself from that game cos it was making me preeettttyy salty.

I'm not into casual games really, y'know games with F2P timers etc. I'm happy to spend money on games on the app store as long as I get the whole thing to play, no in-app shenanigans after that point.

So my question is this:

Can you guys suggest some more in-depth games on iPhone? Can be single player/multiplayer etc. but preferably something that doesn't use a ton of data as I have a limited data plan and I'd be playing this while out and about away from WiFi.

Thanks guys!

You'll probably get some precise title recommendation from our helpful folks at iOSGAF, but you could take a glance at the OPs of the last couple of months. Usually the highlights of the previous months are well chosen by M_B. Just let me tell you, if you keep visiting this thread you will get tons of recommendations.

Regarding this months OP, I think Binding of Isaac, Red's Kingdom and Splitter Critters got the most attention though Splitter Critter is a more casual puzzler. Binding of Isaac should be the pinnacle of rogue likes on mobile, I guess, but I was not willing to drop 10 bucks on a mobile port to be honest. However it is supposed to be very good, as are most mobile ports of PC/console games (take a look at Steamworld Heist, Jade Empire or Bully for example).

Oh, and if you are looking for a place outside of GAF to keep track of well made, mostly premium mobile game, take a look at Pocket Tactics. Folks over there generally oppose F2P games with few exceptions. Although they are centered around strategy focused games they highlight very good games generally. Just take a look at their GOTY awards or sort their Review archive descending and you'll probably find some good stuff.
Last edited by Oynox; 02-13-2017 at 03:33 PM.
More_Badass
My indie-sense is tingling
(02-13-2017, 03:35 PM)
More_Badass's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bunga

Guys, wonder if you can help.

I'm looking to expand on my gaming time as gaming at home is often difficult with two little kids and a wife to contend with in the evenings/weekends. I used to play a ton of Hearthstone on my phone (iPhone 5S) but I've distanced myself from that game cos it was making me preeettttyy salty.

I'm not into casual games really, y'know games with F2P timers etc. I'm happy to spend money on games on the app store as long as I get the whole thing to play, no in-app shenanigans after that point.

So my question is this:

Can you guys suggest some more in-depth games on iPhone? Can be single player/multiplayer etc. but preferably something that doesn't use a ton of data as I have a limited data plan and I'd be playing this while out and about away from WiFi.

Thanks guys!

Tried to pick games that would play well on iPhone

Imbroglio
868 Hack
King of Dragon Pass
Snakebird
Card Crawl
Hero Emblems
Galactic Keep
Sorcery series
Out There
Zombie Exodus & Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
The Bug Butcher
Dungeon Warfare
Teeny Titans
Lost Frontier
Telepaint
Swapperoo
Dream Quest
Five Card Quest
You Must Build A Boat
Blockwick 2
English Country Tune
Auro
Pixel Defenders Puzzle
Galaxy Truckers
Last edited by More_Badass; 02-13-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Thread Tools