• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DK3713 - Square Enix Private Show 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmMortal

Banned
Pai Pai Master said:
Pretty sure Wada said Square Enix is planning on shifting its strategy to global simultaneous releases. Whether that applies to large-scale projects like FFXIII remains to be seen.

I hope so..

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TheJollyCorner said:
Advent Children Complete? Oh... it's coming. Or CUMMING I should say LAWL.

Lol now I believe you've had a bit too much there, friend. :lol

NolbertoS

DQ represent biatches. Just thought I'd join in on the DQ Defense Force :p..but honestly this silly FF vs DQ fight has got to stop. I'd prefer if DQ were released 1st over any FF game, as DQ has to eventually get on par with FF in fans. Everybody knows FF sells shitloads when releasing in North America, while DQ is a poor distant second :(

NolbertoS said:
DQ represent biatches. Just thought I'd join in on the DQ Defense Force :p..but honestly this silly FF vs DQ fight has got to stop. I'd prefer if DQ were released 1st over any FF game, as DQ has to eventually get on par with FF in fans. Everybody knows FF sells shitloads when releasing in North America, while DQ is a poor distant second :(

it really won't get the same following...it doesnt exactly catch the eye....ffxiii is at least flashy and generally has much better art.... the art can be cute, but still grounded in the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom