• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

wwm0nkey

Why the talk about Linkin Park? Thought most people only liked them in middle school thought freshman year and then stopped listening?

Linkin Park love in

jokerjack.jpg

I know this and I have never heard a Nickelback song. Although to be honest, I kind of like Linkin Park hooks and the lead singer's voice.

Lies. If you were alive in 2001 and had ears you heard the dreaded 'how you remind me'.

Fuchsdh

It's fun living in Richmond, VA (the burgeoning epicenter of hipster USA) and when a Linkin Park song comes on the radio, everyone's still singing along.

They're not great, but they've got some decent tunes.

(I still think Session is a great instrumental piece. I think "Meteora" has better songs overall.)

Look at it this way. Better Hoobastank, Linkin Park and Chevelle than any of the boy/girl bands of the late 90s/early 00s.

Lets just stop now. It looks like the conversation is swaying to us agreeing Linkin Park is OK.

Stop it. Bad HaloGAF.

You don't like Reach but Linkin Park is OK!? What the FUCK! You're saying Linkin Park > Reach and Marty?

kylej

Banned
Lets just stop now. It looks like the conversation is swaying to us agreeing Linkin Park is OK.

Stop it. Bad HaloGAF.

You don't like Reach but Linkin Park is OK!? What the FUCK! You're saying Linkin Park > Reach and Marty?

Sophie's Choice: Monks chanting about not getting laid, or Linkin Park?

Stop it. Bad HaloGAF.

Like Linkin Park, Reach could be some kid's gateway to better gaming, like Halo 4. Believe.

Everyone thinks their music is the best.

Everyone thinks their Halo opinions are the best.

If Frankie had the game built for him we'd have Scottish Folk Rock and ubiquitous Warthogs.

Me, progressive metal and a 1v1 list.

Trey

I need another sci-fi universe to check out now that I'm done with Mass Effect and Halo lies dormant until fall. Any recommendations?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yo I don't know what's going on but my 2 latest youtube videos are getting tons of hits. The last weekly montage got over 7,000 views in one day. I was trying to find out where the fuck all these views were coming from. As popular as HBO is, that didn't get the views. I seriously doubt MLG Columbus got me that many views. The analysis page says most of the views were coming from "Youtube Homepage feed" Not sure what that means.

Now, my Countdown jumps video has been getting a lot of comments in the past few minutes. Kinda weird. One of the comments is, "why is this trending?" And sure enough, if you go to Youtube and click the trending videos, my video is at the top of the list.

I'm not complaining but it's very bizarre.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yo I don't know what's going on but my 2 latest youtube videos are getting tons of hits. The last weekly montage got over 7,000 views in one day. I was trying to find out where the fuck all these views were coming from. As popular as HBO is, that didn't get the views. I seriously doubt MLG Columbus got me that many views. The analysis page says most of the views were coming from "Youtube Homepage feed" Not sure what that means.

Now, my Countdown jumps video has been getting a lot of comments in the past few minutes. Kinda weird. One of the comments is, "why is this trending?" And sure enough, if you go to Youtube and click the trending videos, my video is at the top of the list.

You're famous!

The HaloGAF bump.

I haven't played Jet Force Gemini in so long. I'd pay so much money for an XBLA release.

Soulmate.

I just went to YouTube, and it's on my front page. Top video.

zap

Tashi Ce______ and Google suggested Tashi Ceiling!

Although what else could Tashi Ce___ be, lol.

Hahaha.

I googled "Tashi C" and it came up too. Then one of the top hits is this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3420851/5/Sea_Tashi_The_Naruto_Gang

With Tashi & Itachi

Tashi: So, what do you want?

Itachi: Ummmm...Yeah, about tha-

Tashi: You want to ask me out & be your girlfriend, right?

Itachi: No, not really, maybe, kinda, YEAH!

Tashi: Yes

Itachi: What?

Tashi: The offer, yes. (hugs Itachi)

Itachi: (blushes)

Tashi: Ohhhh, Itachi's blushing!

Itachi: Shut up.

Tashi: ITACHI'S BLU-

Itachi: (slams lips to Tashi's)

Tashi: (pulls away & blushes)

Itachi: (smirks) Now look who's blushing.

Tashi: Shut up.

ughim.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Did you upload your montage anywhere else by the way? I still can't watch it on Youtube :/

Shit sorry. I just uploaded it to my Vimeo. It's processing and will be ready for viewing here in 30 minutes to 1hr.

edit: It's up

lol so weiiirddddd!

Well, Frankie did say he would make it up to you.

You really should link to your other videos though. Congrats on the sudden popularity!

Also: Congrats to Ghal on the jobchievements. Make as much money as you can now so that when Halo 4 rolls around you can quit and just play Firefight 3.0 for a few years.

Top Bottom