• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Zackat

Could someone please make me an avatar using this pic?

http://imgur.com/OZetXnn

q3zkhDI.png

Zackat

Can someone make a good icon of Kat (girl with yellow/golden hair and don't include the three marks on her left) and Musashi? Something like my current icon (without the GAF Refresh thing) will do. Thanks!

aA7kjQ8.png

Ybzy6gp.png

getting that dudes hair any cleaner than that is beyond my skill, you would need a wizard like coreda to do black magic to it.

Durden77

UnCVP3Q.png

I will be doin the rest of these throughout the day

Thank you so much! I hate to be picky, but is there anyway you could include the smoke kind of above/behind him as well? Sorry, that was my fault for the way I worded it. And I think his nose might have gotten a little chopped, but I can't tell on the screen on on right now. If you can't no worries!

Zackat

Can you guys help me with this becoming a transparent avatar.

1926504-detail__3_.jpg
mnSwjys.png

Anyone care to help me avatarize this pic?

SbviH2J.jpg
hLBgQ8x.png

iZIQvvi.png

Thank you so much! I hate to be picky, but is there anyway you could include the smoke kind of above/behind him as well? Sorry, that was my fault for the way I worded it. And I think his nose might have gotten a little chopped, but I can't tell on the screen on on right now. If you can't no worries!

X6ohRRZ.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Could I please get an avatar made with any of these two pics with a transparent background? Thanks

7daRyTv.jpg

ln6ZQfB.jpg

Mediking

How about a transparent version of just Nightwing?

Code:
[IMG]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xODUvMzk2L2kwMi9OVFdfQ3YxMF9vcGVuX29yZGVyX3Zhci5qcGc=[/IMG]

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would anyone be so kind as to take one of my avatars & "cap-ture" it by adding Mario's mustache & Cappy from Super Mario Odyssey? Bonus points if you give Cappy googly eyes similar to the ones my avatar has.

I would prefer if it was done to this avatar:

cnhadGd.png

However, if you feel as though it's easier to do it with this one, go right ahead.

b7cKW4r.png

Thanks in advance.

Zackat

Would anyone be so kind as to take one of my avatars & "cap-ture" it by adding Mario's mustache & Cappy from Super Mario Odyssey? Bonus points if you give Cappy googly eyes similar to the ones my avatar has.

I would prefer if it was done to this avatar:

cnhadGd.png

However, if you feel as though it's easier to do it with this one, go right ahead.

b7cKW4r.png

Thanks in advance.
ysLMjcf.png

Can someone put this into an avatar? Just the girl and masks with no background if possible.

Thank you ;)
U9M6mqN.png

WAxBUun.png

Could i get my current avatar but with a transparent background?

7daRyTv.jpg

A3czJZI.png

that's what I get for not refreshing a while ago :p

U9M6mqN.png

let me know if you want other stuff cut out. It will make it larger. I have the original cutout before I shrank it saved.
It would be cool if it was a little bigger but it would probably lose some of its details. Looks great nonetheless. Thank you very much :)

Zackat

It would be cool if it was a little bigger but it would probably lose some of its details. Looks great nonetheless. Thank you very much :)

WAxBUun.png

just made this one, reposting it so you can decide. just cropped it basically so it would be larger. the little demon dolls and big devily lookin dude on the back got cropped out

omg, PERFECT. I had to hold back my laughter seeing that, thank you so much.
haha you're welcome

Zackat

Zackat what method do you use for your avatars in terms of cropping people out?

it depends on what the background is like. for the one with Lashley there was a big contrast between the colors so you could just use the quick selection tool to make the outline around him. I cleaned it up a little bit after, but for the most part photoshop did the work.

The problem a lot of times with cutting out a picture of a person is when the background is busy. There is a lot of methods I have found to do it with varying results. Doing Select>Color Range can get you a lot of mileage, but you have to work at it a bit. You can add and subtract colors using that tool which is nice. Using that with the quick mask you can get a little more intricate. For cleanup I just go around the edges with the eraser to make it look sharp. It takes a couple minutes but it looks good.

The main problem I have ran into is when people have wavy/long dark hair on a mixed white/light background. Still trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Cornbread, MotionBlue, if nobody else makes yours up I will do them tomorrow. I see y'all.

Top Bottom