• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

salromano

Here is an update of new wallpapers I've uploaded.

Any new ones I find or make and upload to the site, I will post in this thread (if they're not repeats!).

Happen to have a sort-of orb/circle (whatever they're called) template? I'm not sure if they 'snap' to certain locations on the screen, or if they're free to place anywhere.

ieG9oFRRMq153.png

ibmy7s74CaOkRh.png

Just a couple I was going to use.

plainr_

Now imagine a picture of a woman with a bra (picture from neck to middle of belly) and once unlocked the top comes off. hehehe...

On a more serious note, I hope there will be dynamic themes in future for it.

If only we could use another wallpaper behind the lockscreen :O

cyborg009

Banned
Oh, it's a GAF video chatroom that I created. Lots of a Gaffers (and non-gaffers) go there daily. The wallpaper I made is an inside-joke. If you wanna check it out, here is the link.

Lol I have do this sometime later

Also we should ask Yoshida when will they open UI customization of Vita like they did with PSP.(Even tho it was inferior in all aspect to hombrew PSP themes)

Ran rp

Yes!! I wouldn't mind some of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, DragonBall/Z/GT, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Full Metal Alchemist, Gungrave, Yu Yu Hakusho, Afro Samurai, Buso Renkin, Devil May Cry, Hellsing, High School of the Dead, Initial D, Hunter x Hunter, Inuyasha, Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Zoids, amongst other things lol

Obviously I'm not asking you to post all of this but even with 1 of those, I would be eternally grateful!

*Cough*

akira_club03.jpg

Top Bottom