• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is the best I can look these days. Be gentle.
I'll gently hold you in my arms and caress your hear while I sing you 80s Power ballads while feeding you yogurt.
this was me a year ago. Nothing has really changed but I don't keep up with the haircut so much anymore. Sides have gotten longer.
Would keep tapping shoes in the public bathroom to see if you enter my cubicle to play Yahtzee.
Idon't like myself that much so you can be honest and it'll at least kindly validate..[/QUOTE]
You look fine you just need a haircut, hot cocoa and cuddles. No to be real be more confident in yourself. Sometimes we are own own enemies and there is enough people trying to put someone down so you dont need to put yourself with that kind of energy. You look fine but
[quote="ManUnkindH, post: 241836006"]Well shit, this is probably gonna fuck up my self esteem, but [B]fuck it[/B].[/QUOTE]
Gently or all out non stop infinite climax action?

Vazra

vaz i'm gonna post a new pic for you :3
Posting a new picture just for me? Oh my!
46b82189e4.gif

Vazra

as the caption states, had just finished cutting my hair before a shower. ignore the non-definition of my fat chest.
Should have posted a pic while in the shower holding the camera as far as you can and show as much area as you can. 😏

Vazra

Come here and let me but you hermano. You look indeed great :D
I will share another pic of me with this great and heartwarming community.

Share the love

Would share the love with you like its 3 meals a day and 2 snacks too if you want some more.
giphy.webp

Stencil

tenor.gif

Damn, tempature rising again.

sorry to ask but where did you get that shirt ? It looks nice

Thank you! I actually have two which are identical but one is thinner (from Cheap Monday) and the other (pictured) is thicker fabric and nicer all around (from ASOS).

nin1000

Banned
Thank you so much. Well I'm losing my hair so that doesn't help and that's why I wear my hate. lol

Here's me without one.

I mean, you know you are losing your hair and therefore wearing short hair. Embrace it.
The hat is good and it suits you but you can also wear nothing on top. That way people are force to look at your fine face.
Smile and the world will smile back :)

Edit: damn so many typos

SnowHawk

I mean, you know you are losing your hair and therefore wearing short hair. Embrace it.
The hat is good and it suits you but you can also wear nothing on top. That we people are force to look at your fine face.
Smile and the world will smile back :)

I know you're right but thank you! It means a lot. :D

Zach

Hey, I'll do this because why not.

The latest picture I've taken of myself. It was a couple of weeks ago when I got home from a late night at work. Had just picked up my dog from a friend's house, that's why I'm wearing a leash. >_>

Vazra

The latest picture I've taken of myself. It was a couple of weeks ago when I got home from a late night at work. Had just picked up my dog from a friend's house, that's why I'm wearing a leash. >_>
Lets get so close together so our glasses get foggy

jiiikoo

Banned
Wish you were holding me instead

Sure, I'll hold you like a degree. <3

I edited my post to reflect the fact that I'm about to turn 30 and no one believes me :(

You look early 20s to mid 20s. Enjoy it while it lasts tbh.
Holy shit, that's a good thing. Embace it. The anti-aging market is worth hundreds of billions, you're getting it free thanks to those genes.

Haha, thanks for the smiles! Gotta admit, ever since I was bullied heavily in school when I was younger, I've been struggling with low self-esteem but thankfully, I've been steadily going past it. Sometimes just feel crappy, but I guess that's true for practically everyone.

Not saying you'd buy anti aging products btw.

Not yet! Would love some magical beard growing balm though. Hate that I still can't grow a full beard, maybe when I hit 40.

doby

Sure, I'll hold you like a degree. <3

I edited my post to reflect the fact that I'm about to turn 30 and no one believes me :(

Holy shit, that's a good thing. Embrace it. The anti-aging market is worth hundreds of billions, you're getting it free thanks to those genes.

Not saying you'd buy anti aging products btw.

Macheezmo

That beard suits you perfectly.

Really, really good looking beard! Have you thought about going for a shorter hair? That with the beard: done.

Thanks GAF. The funny thing is that I've only had the beard for like 2 months. I used to keep it shaved, but was just feeling lazy and let it grow out then liked the way it looked. I'm definitely overdue for a haircut, but I never have any idea what to do with it so I usually just get it trimmed a bit shorter. I'm bad at trying to figure out what looks good on me.

Rolfgang

Seems like this thread got some new life in it, time for some news pics! Second one is a bit older, but I just like it so whatever. I'll rate people in here once I have a bit more time!

You looking good, hombre! Also, you look Dutch. You're Dutch, right?

Please don't make me look like a fool.

Some pics of my own:

VDxKl58.png

Praise the Sun!

byEsYMw.jpg

bVbGbTM.jpg

Forgot to shave one morning.

Please, be gentle, senpai!

Daedardus

Me getting fancy in my dorm.

sLQhtcU.jpg

A scarf and sunglasses has always seen like a non-combo to me. Don't know why you needed the glasses in the pic, you'd like fine without them too.

You looking good, hombre! Also, you look Dutch. You're Dutch, right?

Please don't make me look like a fool.

Some pics of my own:

Please, be gentle, senpai!

I'm not Dutch, but you're close. Though there isn't Dutch blood in my family. Are you Dutch?

You can also look anywhere from 20 to 30 to 40 on those pics, depending on what you wear. But the suits fits you nicely!

Your glasses fit perfectly! I would suggest wearing your beard a bit longer such that in blends in with the moustache more, I think you look better with the outline. But if you like having a moustache that's fine too!

A newer pic of me from when I got my bachelors degree a month ago. BTW, I've been battling with this, but do I look at all 30? I turn 30 in a month lol.

At first sight I wouldn't say so, but you'd still be taking serious when you would tell your 30. Kinda like all the benefits from being young with the benefits from having authority.

Here's me, please be gentle.

Also here's me at my worst weight and what I am now.

Wow dude, quite the change! Keep it up I would say!

10/10

This is what I look like right now.

This is what I looked like a few months ago.

I kinda tend to look like a totally different person depending on how my hair looks. I rate myself a sexy Latin bitch.

If and whenever you need new glasses (it's not really that important), you could go for a more larger squarer/rectangular look. It could help to define your jawline a bit more. It's fine as it is now though.

Rolfgang

I'm not Dutch, but you're close. Though there isn't Dutch blood in my family. Are you Dutch?

You can also look anywhere from 20 to 30 to 40 on those pics, depending on what you wear. But the suits fits you nicely!

Yes, I'm Dutch and thought I recognized the flat nature of my country in your pics haha.

Also, I'm 26, altough in that last picture my whole face was covered in prosthetics. And thanks!

Vazra

I'm not the prettiest of people but I liked how I looked on my wedding day a few months ago. Especially in black and white with bonus cute niece:

Here's me in colour on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Please be gentle.
You look great man. You have a hair style not everyone is into but you're pretty damn attractive. Also congrats on the wedding and belated happy birthday.

If you were single I would have let you headbang my rectum tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom