• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
TheDanLaBatardShow_2_300x300.jpg

Hosts

Dan Fat Face Le Batard

Stugotz the Hot Take Master

Shipping Container Full of Frightened Refugees

Mike Ryan Tour Pro

Roy Bellamy Black Hockey Guy

Billy Gil aka Guillermo

Chris Fatz'n Info Cote

Neurotic Allyson Turner

TV Producer

Brown Charlie aka Lorenzo

Friends of the Show

Papi aka Dan's Dad

Old Man Greg Cote

Israel Gutierrez smart guy

Pablo Torre other smart guy

Ron Magill animal expert

Bomani Jones visionary

Jorge Sedano aka Dan part II

Amin Elhassan aka Mr Can't Take the L

Bud Grant yard salesman

John Amaechi the genius

Sarah Spain aka the Commish

Carrot Top aka Dan's Best Friend

Mike Golic Jr aka GoJo aka Stu's bestie

Bob Einstein aka Allyson's Love Interest

Ric Flair aka Mike's Hero

Dominique Foxworth aka Commencement Speaker

Mina Kimes aka Mrs Never Nude

ESPN Radio 10-1 EST (9-10 Miami Only Local Hour)

Podcast Archive

You have no idea how mad I am that he's in this new timeslot and not in the 4-7 one so I could listen to him troll the shit out of people on the commute home

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Best Show ever. Use to listen to the radio show when i would drive home from work in Miami. Always made me laugh.

Squalor

I love Dan LeBatard's show.

Dan-Stugotz to Rusillo-Kanell to Bomani is the best stretch.

Mike & Mike is god-awful, though.

listening to podcast (local hour) right now. the only "sports" radio show i will listen to and started tuning in back when lebron left Mia in summer 2014. just pure hilarity. stugotz's game notes have been killing me man.

Zackat

I haven't listened nearly as much as I did when he was on the later showtime, but whenever something of significance happens he's the first man I go to look for.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Dan and Bomani and papi are great and Stugotz is also a person. Kinda bummed that they won't be on when I'm driving home anymore though.

GamerSoul

Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beep.

Haha aw man this is great. Nice job on the thread,OP. I usually have to listen to the podcast nowadays but it's one of my favorite things on ESPN radio.

One of my all time recent favorite episodes has to be the one where Stu was taking a lie detector test the whole show. Pure comedy.

Answering all the important questions.
Except if steroid users should be in the hall of fame.

My favorite moment was the Ron Magill call-in where the guy just describes the plot of Sandlot then asks about steroid users in the hall of fame.

Fjordson

Le Batard show is so good man. Both with the goofy shit and more serious interviews. I just wish I had discovered the show sooner. I used to find Dan annoying when I'd see him pop up on ESPN, so I didn't start listening to the radio show until the very end of the Lebron in Miami era. He's much better in the extended radio format I think.

Been listening since day one, my favorite radio show ever. The wannstedt era brought so much greatness, the songs man. I was bitter when he went to the new time slot but I get the podcast so it's not too bad. I have even started to like Ethan which is crazy cause I hated his show at first.

Anyway it's the smartest and funniest sports talk show and it has ruined all others because I can't listen to pukey sports radio anymore.

This seems like a good place to ask. What happened to their bigger set on the televised version? I wasn't able to catch it for a couple of weeks and now they are in a much smaller room.

ZeroRay

Best sports radio show. Primarily cause they don't give too much credence to the sports part.

Can't listen to em as often as I used to due to the timeslot, but it's worth it almost due to salty Cowherd listeners.

Mudcrab

Aww yeah this thread is long overdue, Le Batard is the best sports radio show out there. Dude isn't afraid to spit out real talk on social issues either.

This seems like a good place to ask. What happened to their bigger set on the televised version? I wasn't able to catch it for a couple of weeks and now they are in a much smaller room.

It was being produced by Fusion TV but they decided not to renew the contract so the show was sent back to its old set.

Rixxan

Best sports radio show. Primarily cause they don't give too much credence to the sports part.

Can't listen to em as often as I used to due to the timeslot, but it's worth it almost due to salty Cowherd listeners.

It's honestly, imo, the best any radio show

but I'm biased been listening to them locally for like a decade

3rdman

You have no idea how mad I am that he's in this new timeslot and not in the 4-7 one so I could listen to him troll the shit out of people on the commute home

Do what I do...Listen the podcast...the show is uploaded in hour chunks as well as a "Best of" for the day and the "Local hour". The upload occurs almost immediately upon the shows ending well ahead of the drive home.

MisterR

Been listening since day one, my favorite radio show ever. The wannstedt era brought so much greatness, the songs man. I was bitter when he went to the new time slot but I get the podcast so it's not too bad. I have even started to like Ethan which is crazy cause I hated his show at first.

Anyway it's the smartest and funniest sports talk show and it has ruined all others because I can't listen to pukey sports radio anymore.

It's especially bad that it's followed by one of the worst sports take shows. I hate Danny Kanell.

Fjordson

Do what I do...Listen the podcast...the show is uploaded in hour chunks as well as a "Best of" for the day and the "Local hour". The upload occurs almost immediately upon the shows ending well ahead of the drive home.
That's what I do. It's a bit early for me on the west coast to follow live, so I just listen to the podcast.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Bomani is my favorite show,,,, used too be SVP and Rusillo.

Now Lebatard is in Second.

i usually just wait for the show to finish and listen to the hour by hour podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom