• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One will protect you, the other nine are coming to kill you...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Suck it Flash
batmans-justice-buster-suit-vs-the-flash-3.jpg

just the words "before he can react" are complete bullshit as it comes to the Flash

SpaceWolf

Banned
If I choose the Robins do I only get them in Robin form? Can it include adult Dick who's been Batman before but I just convinced him to wear a Robin suit?

Current versions of all previous Robins....Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown and Damien Wayne have all teamed up to protect you. For the sake of stylistic continuity, they're all wearing their old Robin outfits. Alfred is making them all sandwiches, and Damien is acting like an even whinier version of Scrappy Doo, as per usual.

Pau

Current versions of all previous Robins....Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown and Damien Wayne have all teamed up to protect you. For the sake of stylistic continuity, they're all wearing their old Robin outfits. Alfred is making them all sandwiches, and Damien is acting like an even whinier version of Scrappy Doo, as per usual.
Wait so Alfred isn't making me a sandwich? :(

Unbounded

Probably the Flash.

Supes could be good, but with that whole "Batman is there and Kryptonite exists" thing it'd be impossible to last long.

Bats could be good, but the entire league trying to take me down would be overwhelming.

GL could take me into space/to another planet, but Supes still has the speed/power advantage, and Supes can also go in space. Not to mention WW, Iron man, etc can also do space.

Wolverine and Spidey are too grounded and their abilities don't exactly compensate for that.

If the goal is just survival? The Flash is Optimal for this. He can move faster than anyone else, hop dimensions, and time travel. All things that the rest can't exactly do IIRC. You'd be safest with him.

Sojgat

Steph will only help you for three issues before playing dead to teach you a lesson though.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Wait so Alfred isn't making me a sandwich? :(

Alfred is making you a pot of tea and a luxury sandwich spread, whilst quietly wondering why the Robins seems to have taken you to Wayne Manor of all places while Bruce is currently in the process of trying to murder you.

Depends on which GL. If it's Kyle and he's Ion. He's probably best. Otherwise it's Flash (any incarnation besides Jay Garrick will finish it easily. Wally being the most OP.

Mihos

Gold Member
Wonder Woman, because if I have to die in the arms of a super hero while they look at the sky and yell "NooOOoooOOO", it's got to be her

Linda Carter version.... I am old school like that.

Negaduck

Prep-time batman? This thread should have been closed a long time ago. Might as well give him a game genie while you're at it.

BigDes

Batman

It's not even a contest.

He doesn't even need prep time, he already prepped for this exact scenario ten years ago.

Dude even has contingency plans for his contingency plans.

just the words "before he can react" are complete bullshit as it comes to the Flash

Pretty much this. That single word bubble is such an ass-pull. I don't buy a single contingency that Batman has for the Flash, save for incapacitating him during a friendly conversation.

Green Lantern. Boom, I'm in space, that protects me from everyone but Superman.

Space is big, GL would know how to hide in space better than anyone.

Wonder Woman because she never seems to lose and I doubt Batman has a plan for her.

Or Batman because he has a plan for everyone (except for WW).

Batman

It's not even a contest.

He doesn't even need prep time, he already prepped for this exact scenario ten years ago.

Dude even has contingency plans for his contingency plans.

It makes me physically ill to reference BvS ... but prep-time didn't do shit for him when Doomsday was about to have roasted bat. WW saved his ass.

Mihos

Gold Member
Has Batman kept anyone from dying ever? You don't get that goth from having a steller success rate.

burgervan

Considering how often I see comic nerds having arguments over power levels, I'm surprised this dumb 'Batman with prep time' shit is so popular. Just admit that you think Batman's the coolest and you hope he'll be your friend if you pick him. You don't need to justify your crush.

SpaceWolf

Banned
How much prep time does Alfred get? Is the sandwich grilled?

Traditionally, Alfred never grills his sandwiches, serving them instead in the traditional afternoon style. As the thinness of the bread is a point of pride in his kitchen, a dense-textured white Pullman loaf is cut with a wide-bladed knife, which guides the cut; daylight passing through the resulting fine pores. The peel of a single cucumber is then either removed or scored lengthwise with a fork before the cucumber is sliced. The slices of bread are carefully buttered all the way to the edges in the thinnest coating, which is only to prevent the bread from becoming damp with cucumber juice, and the slices of cucumber, which have been dashed with salt and lemon juice, are placed in the sandwich just before serving in order to prevent the sandwich from becoming damp enough to moisten the eater's fingers. The crusts of the bread are cut away cleanly, creating the sandwiches themselves, before presented by the dedicated butler to his ravenous guests.

grumpy

Superman from the, um, Richard Donner-verse(?) >>> anyone else on that list.
It's hard to beat time travel, repairing shit with magic vision and cellophane emblem throw.

BigDes

None of Batman's plans can work in an attosecond.

Think about how Batman neutralised Superman in Hush. He didn't fight him to a standstill. He offered Clark a choice. Powers are great and all but they're not an automatic win button against someone who knows literally everything about you.

Skii

I don't understand how Batman stops the Flash. If Flash has his guard up, there is no way Batman could ever do anything to him.

Top Bottom