• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

NomarTyme

Also with Emperor's enhancement I say it's going to make the aigiaon trial a bit easier and faster. Definitely going to put Emperor up with the buffed enhancements.

I agree with you guys that Orlandu isn't gonna do so well. It's shows how out of touch Gumi is with re banner of Orlandu. We just got Agrias enhancements too, so I can see some not wanting to pull at all.

Whales equals money. All the whales already have Orlandeau, that banner will 100% be a disappointment for Gumi if they are expecting big numbers

robotuw

need pics of both Seven and garnet now, I honestly never noticed/ haven't been looking at that lol

W4ibFEk.png

8RKBKpQ.png

There you go, let the judging commence.

Lyrian

Meh, the staff is too tall and thin to be convincingly phallic and she's making a strange pose for it to evoke pole dancing. The most it does is emphasize her crotch. Seven's is still the most eyebrow-raising pose for me. Nobody gets hurt and falls into that position accidentally but Garnet's is at least plausible.

Edit: Although, I did take Garnet to the earth shrine and beat her up with her allies just to see the pose and comment so who's the real pervert here?

You're closer with the first half of your statement, than the second half (which is way off).

EDIT: To be fair though, on Global, her 4* and 5* HP critical animation is the same, which could be causing your reaction.

If anyone with a JP client is on, can you post her HP critical animation for her 6* form? That should make it much more obvious.

Meh, Garnet is fine

Seven's one is just dumb lol. I don't see it as ''infering a sex act'' though. She's just tryna look pretty on the ground

Depends on your perspective on the matter. For some, it's just being feminine. For others, there's a claim that there's no logical reason to animate Seven in that way, especially with her eyes. But, that's a whole pandora's box about changing generational sociocultural norms that's almost as far off-topic from this thread as one can get.

Muku

2 days straight in japanese version i got a rainbow, this makes me mad. FUking global rates...

RNG gonna RNG... but honestly I feel like my luck in JP is better. I've got quite a handful of 5* bases in it. The other day I did a hail mary 5k lapis pull for Fayt after blowing rest of my resources for him and got TWO Rainbows in the one 5k pull. Ended up with CG Shera (?) and Fayt.

Edit: omg you guys crack me up with this pose conversation hahaha

Shouta

Found an animation that is close for her 6* form, although it is a bit small when linked here.

209000306_magic_standby_animated.gif

Her staff gets the "enhancements" in her sprite upgrade for her 6* form. Transpose and you get the idea.

You're seeing things. Or you're much lewder than you ever realized. =o

robotuw

Oh, did the leaks mention anything about unit awakenings?

Can't find it anymore but I thought I saw something from the leaks about TT and Emperor awakenings next month before the Halloween Units get theirs? Looks like we just don't get any for September which is BS.

Amazing how fast GAF went back to "slow news day" mode, lol.

Until we verify them tomorrow the hacker documents are just more random speculation. If they turn out to be true we can analyze and discuss them more.

PSA I'm reading over on Reddit that a good chunk of people that were saving the previous 10+1 ticket are finding it missing. They didn't sell or use it, but it's gone from their inventories. So if you were saving it, you might want to check to see if it's still hanging around.

I used mine so I can't check on this, but I thought I'd pass it along.

robotuw

PSA I'm reading over on Reddit that a good chunk of people that were saving the previous 10+1 ticket are finding it missing. They didn't sell or use it, but it's gone from their inventories. So if you were saving it, you might want to check to see if it's still hanging around.

I used mine so I can't check on this, but I thought I'd pass it along.

I never got the bonus one but I've still got the 2 I should have.

SeanTSC

May be able to push my Trance Terra's mag to 1200, need to research a bit more.

I'd like to take a second to talk about a hidden Gem that I've found....Marie. It went from "wtf did I get you instead of another A2/2B" to "I don't think you're leaving my squad for a very long time lol. Hear me out for a second. I've been running the elite raid with no tank.

I run the following:
Standard Orlandu,
A2 with Diablos and Excal/Aigion for 1070+ atk, normally 1150+ using Odin.
2B with Virtuous Contract/Brotherhood (dark knight soul) and Titan for 1055 atk
Tilith 6.5k hp, 421 mp 395 spr, and enough mp regen to spam the mp restore and not take a dent in her mana at all. I can lower her hp and get more mana. I switch depending on the fight. (May give her Pod 153 for the damage mitigation)
Finally, the Hidden Gem Marie, 5.7k hp, 411 mp, Rikku's pouch for breaks, eccentrick. Marie's kit is simply amazing. Her abilities last long enough that I can have her fulfill multiple roles at once.

I start the elite raid fight off by having her buffing elemental resist, Tilith with Celestial light a def/spr coverage. Orlandu atk breaks, boss hits me for measly damage. Wait to see whether boss is spr/def broken, if def broke dps proceeds to destroy due to break from rikku pouch and the elemental debuff from Marie, putting out a 55-60 attack chain from Divine Ruination, Dash attack, and speed (this is counting friend unit Landu or A2.)If I have to wait it out I can either have Tilith heal or have Love you all heal me for 2.5k+. Now I'm going to take it a step further and see if I can give Tilith Pod 153 for the damage mitigation and see how this fairs. I am hoping to have positive results. This will not be able to work in all circumstances but it's a nice change of pace from the standard tank, heal, support, dps builds.

I do kind of the opposite for the ELT raid - instead of No Tank, I do No Healer.

Turn 1:
Warrior of Light - Light is With Us
Soleil - Panzer Dance (Def)
Orlandeau/Onion Knight/A2 + any friend chainer - Defend.

Turn 2: If he's weak to Phys then I just do Schwert Dance (Atk) and hit everyone's chains and he dies regardless of the order shit is pressed in and how well it chains together.

If he's weak to Mag instead then I just hit Defend on WoL and then hit Repeat and then Repeat again the next turn and then kill on turn 4.

WoL heals himself to full every time with Mechanical Heart and no one is ever in danger of dying.

Prototype

I dropped healer from my Raid party a few days ago. WoL, Paul, Minfillia, Agaris, Orlando, friendlano
19 million Gil and counting so far lol

I do kind of the opposite for the ELT raid - instead of No Tank, I do No Healer.

Turn 1:

Turn 2: If he's weak to Phys then I just do Schwert Dance (Atk) and hit everyone's chains and he dies regardless of the order shit is pressed in and how well it chains together.

If he's weak to Mag instead then I just hit Defend on WoL and then hit Repeat and then Repeat again the next turn and then kill on turn 4.

WoL heals himself to full every time with Mechanical Heart and no one is ever in danger of dying.

For shits and giggles I"m going to try both setups and run end game content, some trials other than Aigion and Malboro (fuck you Malboro!) as these trials are bullshit mechanics, I'll see how these setups fair against others and report back soon (like over the weekend soon).

robotuw

Just broke 500 star quartz. Any good fat chocobo items coming up? Only thing I see on the wiki even remotely decent is the water fists in Diol.

Lyrian

You're seeing things. Or you're much lewder than you ever realized. =o

The power of double entendres, or how innuendo gets sneaked into videogames since almost forever.

Until we verify them tomorrow the hacker documents are just more random speculation. If they turn out to be true we can analyze and discuss them more.

The leaked timetable even gave the dates for when news announcements about upcoming events/banners are leaked. It claims that tomorrow will be the release of news posts announcing the Festival of the Autumn moon event with it's bold claim of a banner.

We shall see very quickly as soon as the server day rolls or shortly thereafter about the first real check of the validity of the leaked documents.

Muku

[JP] Spent a boatload of time today in JP. Working on story. For Lapis but also for story characters. I just need Jake and Sakura now. The rest I have capped out for the Training the Soul stuff. I've actually run into an issue. I need more 6* mats to be able to use Cactaur on characters I want. x_x I may just end up working on random shit in mean time I guess.

Oh! Today I also got the ring from the SO character and the 10% HP + whatever else was on that ability TM too. Also, with the Moogles from the Raid (not yet hit the 10% Moogle yet) I got Camille's TM today! Yay! So it's been a good day for TMs. Took Tidus DW (one I bought from last Mog King event) and gave it to Sephiroth for now. Replaced Camille in my group in mean time with Fayt. So took one of the Second Knife from her and put it on Fayt.

Planning on working on Sephiroths TM next. Need that tasty katana. He's at 9.9% right now. Will be nice when I get the 10% from Raid for him. Not sure if I should continue with him DWing or go DH.

Also got Shiva, Diablos, and Ramuh up to 2* yesterday.

Just having a good time in JP right now I guess is what it sums up to right now. :) Love having Fayt. He's so awesome looking.

Rixa

Is there something one should definitely craft from Raid?
Thats before I sell all my raid coins, haven't really pulled from raid gacha now that I got 10% moogle, doing easiest level because Fuck eve.

Kouriozan

Finally done with the raid, got the last individual reward.
Funny is that I kept doing ELT all the time and just finished it 3 days before it ends.

Dandte

How safe is it to assume that the four fiends will be have tmr replacements for the dragon quest collab?

DQ Collab TMR

5*
Trust Reward = 覇者の闘気 [Materia]
Auto-Regen+ (1.8k base + 1x) + 10% MP/Turn + 2LB/Turn

4*
Trust Reward = Sマシンソード
105 ATK Sword, Skills: [マシーンキラー] 50% Physical vs 機械系
(Randi wants this)

4*

Trust Reward = ぼうえいほんのう [Materia]
+60% DEF after HP drops below 50% & +60% SPR after HP drops below 50% & +40% ATK

3*

Trust Reward = ムーンアックス
110 ATK Axe, 30% Confuse

3*

Trust Reward = つねにだいぼうぎょ
+40% DEF

Metal Slime TMR

Trust Reward = メタスラトレイ
49 DEF Light Shield, 100 Poison/Sleep/Paralyze/Confuse/Virus/Petrify Resist

Or for the MH Collab

5*

Trust Reward = 豪炎剣カリューオー
135 ATK Fire Element Greatsword, Skills: [ドラゴンキラー] 50% Physical Damage vs 竜系

4*

Trust Reward = ネフェルキャップ
21 DEF 42 MAG 36 SPR Hat, 50 Earth Resist, 100 Silence Resist

4*

Trust Reward = ネブラドフォールド
30 ATK 30 MAG Accessory, 20 Water Resist

3*

Trust Reward = エクスプロアナックル
15 DEF 15 SPR Accessory, Skills: [HP+20%] +20% HP, [血気盛ん] LB Fill Rate +20%

Plus it had a raid gacha with a 5* unit.

Lyrian

Well shit, there it is. The leak was
no news so we won't be able to know

At this point, conspiracy mode is on.

If the news posts don't show up in a few hours, one has to start thinking whether Gumi is now starting to try to intentionally alter the timeline of events in an attempt to discredit the leak.

"See, the document said the news posts would be today, but they weren't released until tomorrow. The document is clearly inaccurate and should be completely ignored!"

More interested to see how accurate the banner prediction is. Although the same logic can apply, and it surely more effort to change the graphics on the news posts than a single line of code that states what units are pullable from a specific gacha.

Finally done with the raid, got the last individual reward.
Funny is that I kept doing ELT all the time and just finished it 3 days before it ends.

I'll probably finish it tomorrow, as a result of trying to slack off and do PRO a few times before realizing that the raid level this time isn't getting up there, unlike previous raids. That's probably how raids are supposed to work in theory, that to claim all the prizes requires 12+ days of farming ELT, unless refreshes are spent.

Getting real tired of this raid fast, though.

How safe is it to assume that the four fiends will be have tmr replacements for the dragon quest collab?

Plus it had a raid gacha with a 5* unit.

Who knows? Gumi could be lazy with the TMRs, or it could release totally new ones.

According to the leak, it's a Mog King event, so no raid gacha.

LucaMac

Turn 1:

I've managed to find a happy place that just requires telling my friend unit to do something then hitting repeat. Not even debuffing the prick. Took a few days to find it. WOL was the addition instead of Noctis that made it repeatable.

Running

Refia - Enhanced Embolden
WOL - Light With Us (mechanical heart, 75%ish evade I think)
Delita - Enhanced Meditate
Freyvia - Frostflower Blitz
Freyvia - Frostflower Blitz
Friend unit (chainer) - whatever their chain attack is

Done. Re-enter. Tell friend to chain. Hit repeat. Takes max five turns. Even when defense is debuffed and not spirit about 20% of HP is being shaved off from turn two on.

The Delita + Refia combo is something not really talked about. Between the two of them enhanced they buff Attack, Defense, Magic and Spirit, Heal each turn and recover MP each turn...also, when you're not being lazy and hitting repeat like me they have FOUR off turns to do as they please before having to reapply instead of being stuck singing...

Delitas buff is 65%, not quite enhanced Ramza or Lunera (but neither are enhanced yet) Refia's is a slightly more disappointing 45%...but still. Right now, it's a very decent combo. Especially if you're running Freyvia/s as the magic boost is bigger and Delita can Spirit debuff the target into oblivion on the next turn...

Edit: Of course because I posted this all but my WOL was wiped on turn three of my next attempt with the boss at 30% hp. There he is now, turn 15ish healing to full like a champ when I actually just want him to die this time...so I don't have to do something that breaks my pattern of just pressing repeat. Damn you WOL.

I used my 4* EX ticket because I didn't really have any units in mind to save it for and it went straight rainbow!

I am now the proud owner of Fohlen, who joins my Yun to complete the chocobo rider package.

I also have no clue what to do with him. I honestly always forgot he exists. I think I'm quietly and accidentally building up a monster wind based team (Veritas of the Heavens, Lunera, and Fohlen), although I know nothing about the individual units.

Any general Fohlen advice?

I used my 4* EX ticket because I didn't really have any units in mind to save it for and it went straight rainbow!

I am now the proud owner of Fohlen, who joins my Yun to complete the chocobo rider package.

I also have no clue what to do with him. I honestly always forgot he exists. I think I'm quietly and accidentally building up a monster wind based team (Veritas of the Heavens, Lunera, and Fohlen), although I know nothing about the individual units.

Any general Fohlen advice?

Congrats bro! Unfortunately I don't know what to do with him either.

Hey guys

I think im finally calling it

Had a great time with the game and all of you guys but after taking a break I've noticed that I think I prefer putting my time spent elsewhere. Maybe on some other games or other stuff entirely

You guys are awesome and best of luck!

Top Bottom