• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg on NextBox: E3 is all about the games, "tons of exclusives"

http://majornelson.com/cast/2013/05...industry-numbers-and-star-trek-into-darkness/

Thanks to GarthVaderUK for typing this up.
We're really going to tell one story across two events. So we're going to start on the 21st and really that's about revealing the next Xbox platform, really our vision for the future of games, the future of entertainment. We definitely have a lot of surprises planned. I know everyone knows the Infinity Ward team is hard at work on world premiering the next Call of Duty Ghosts so we're going to see what that looks like for the first time. People are going to get a great inside look at really the making of the new platform and the team that's brought it to life. I mean to be honest it's really about the team, the people here, that's why we're inviting people to campus, we're going to bring them behind the scenes a little bit, we've never done this before and so it's really exiting to be able to do that. But I think it's a lot of laying the foundation, probably the best way to describe it, and then just a couple of weeks later we go to E3.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/micr...of_xbox_exclusives_to_be_announced_at_e3.html
"E3 is all about the games," he continues. "At E3, I mean, if you're a gamer, it's going to be tonnes of exclusives, world premieres, and obviously even beyond that we have a lot to share between then and this holiday."

zyykxmO.jpg

hJ2oy63.png

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I can see them having a lot of exclusives to show. Ryse, Forza, PGR, rumored zombie game, Respawn's game, a new Dance Central, a new Kinect Sports. Lots of stuff.

StuBurns

Banned
Just before it gets out of hand, he does not say exclusive games, he said exclusives. So FO4 DLC for three months, exclusive Bully 2 mission, etc, could be what he's partially referring to.

Just before it gets out of hand, he does not say exclusive games, he said exclusives. So FO4 DLC for three months, exclusive Bully 2 mission, etc, could be what he's partially referring to.
Apps, too, probably. Comcast Xfinity, HBO Go, Pizza Hut, etc. are probably also "exclusives."

The_Monk

While I'm not getting MS Console anywhere near the future I do hope MS can have great exclusives to be honest.

I've been a PS3 & 360 this gen but later on my plans are going for the PS4 mostly.

Microsoft know to bring the big announcements when they need them.

I predict big things from MS. Real big things. Moneyhats for everything!

Proelite

Anyone boycotting the system if only COD is shown on the 21st? In addition, if they mention Kinect or movies at all, I'll see my 360 right away.

I predict big things from MS. Real big things.

Yep. I'm hoping for a megaton third party exclusive. And when I say exclusive, I mean exclusive. As in, it's not going any where else. Ever.

Shake things up a little, ya know?

Makes sense. Get everything else out of the way so that E3 just focuses in the games.

And I personally believe them about the exclusives (not just kinect crap). Just remember the start of this generation.

I predict big things from MS. Real big things. Moneyhats for everything!
I have no doubt in my mind they will aggressively go for the ''dudebro'' audience but it would be interesting if they had some interesting exclusives outside of racing/shooter genre. I dunno, action game in vein of OG Ninja Gaidens, RPG ect.

Edit: fuck Fable btw ;(

Top Bottom