• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 now live (Oct 10 - Nov 1), pictures of skins, info

Junkenstein Endless is pretty fun. Really should've been no limits though.

Got 5 boxes through playing, and got Symmetra's skin in my last one. Neat!

I reinstalled this last night after a year-long hiatus. I’m looking forward to playing it again, but all of my friends have moved on. Am I doubly screwed flying solo after all the balance changes? Obviously a group communicating is where it’s at, though.

Wanderer5

Aw a bit disappointed that there isn't an all heroes mode, but oh well, still some fun to be had with the new additions for endless mode.

Done the Junkenstein event once normal, once endless.

No reason to ever play it again.

They really need work on this PVE content. Anniversary event was the same.

KarmaCow

The endless variant of the horde mode gets pretty ridiculous. Made it to seemingly the end of the bonus rounds and it was pretty much three of every boss enemy at once at that point. If winning that on hard without damage on the door means completing the all the bonus rounds, I doubt I'll ever get that achievement.

Bought a bunch of boxes, only pulled the awful Zarya legendary. Typical. I wanted Mei, Zen and Ana skins this time around but I guess I'll have to pass on Mei and buy the other two with coins.

Salarians

bought $10 of boxes

got Zarya's new skin, Junkenstein, a vanilla Winston legendary, Pharah and Rein's skins from last year, and a couple of the new victory poses

then got McCree from an arcade box

not bad at all

Grief.exe

Looks like Ana has been nerfed into the ground since I last played, her pick and win rates are atrocious.

bought $10 of boxes

got Zarya's new skin, Junkenstein, a vanilla Winston legendary, Pharah and Rein's skins from last year, and a couple of the new victory poses

then got McCree from an arcade box

not bad at all

It's interesting that it's actually more difficult YOY to obtain the new skins with each new promotion.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Got Symmetra's, Zarya, and Mercy, along with a number of others that came out this time and last. My wallet took a hit but I'm happy as hell right now.

Pejo

Man, I'll likely never play this game because I hate competitive FPS's, but damn if the art isn't amazing.

Top Bottom