• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
"Love who you want to love" and all that, but damn if I don't smh when I see this in real life. Especially when you see the same person a few years later and they are still with the girl/guy and now they are both plus size.

See, I can't do that. Like I said, she went against my type, hard, but I have an unhealthy need to exercise and stay fit. Used to be a chubby kid.

Never again.

Numb

Play some games with skilled players

giphy.gif

Sch1sm

Morning BCT. Just want to say that Drake's More Life is fire. This is the album that best represents Toronto.

Also AOS has me like WOAH.

I dunno about all of thaaaaaat. Unless you strictly mean it refers to privileged light skin cats from Yorkville with evolving accents. Then you can have it. His only references to the East End are Habibiz and Galloway. Dude probably ain't ever been here. 😭

Nah, I'd rather keep playing Titanfall 2.

TF2 involves skill. That grappling hook and wall run ain't innate.

hey guys first time posting here so not 100% if this is the right place but what kind of shampoo do you guys use? It just hit me that I actually dont wash my hair at all. I have really short hair and shave it whenever I can but I really should start taking care of it no? :p

I use either something from Oyin or As I Am. Good products with great ingredients.

Sch1sm

lmfao, I didn't catch this. Or expect it.

Happy belated birthday.
Happy late b-day!
Happy exactly one month belated birthday :)

Thanks, you lot.

I knew Feb was special, but never that special

It was a lotta 2s. My 22nd
yeah, I know I'm a kid, leave me alone
on the 22/02. All I did was work and study through it, though. No fanfare. Had some Indian/Chinese fusion with friends, that was the highlight.

Lemme hold $22

You can have $0.22. I should be getting more than $22 for battery charges from that Zangief beating me over and over, man.

Good morning/ afternoon black people, crabs... blah blah blah, yadda yadda, w/e, w/e, yeah yeah yeah my chick she bad to the bone.... and sch1sm

Morning, Feenix.

Trey

hey guys first time posting here so not 100% if this is the right place but what kind of shampoo do you guys use? It just hit me that I actually dont wash my hair at all. I have really short hair and shave it whenever I can but I really should start taking care of it no? :p

i use a cowash. only wash my hair once a week. shea butter + coconut moisturizer daily.

zeemumu

Saw Beauty and the Beast last night. Might be a controversial opinion but I like that Beast a bit more.

The enchantress is still a jerk for cursing everyone in the castle and general area

RedSwirl

Is Horizon really as great as Gaming side is hyping it up to be?

I got to play the first few hours before Zelda came out and I thought it was a fine game but not the greatest shit of all time. How much of this is Sony marketing hype?

I got to play the first few hours before Zelda came out and I thought it was a fine game but not the greatest shit of all time. How much of this is Sony marketing hype?

I love it. Love the atmosphere and the combat. But to each his or her own

Sch1sm

There's always a fraction of it that's just Sony marketing hype, let's be honest, but it reviewed really well and most everyone I know who has it is enjoying their time with it. I saw a bit of it at a friends'. Seems legit. Wouldn't buy it myself.

Sch1sm is that young? I thought you were in your 30s.

Yeah, man. '95.

Slayven

There was a manga, movie, and tv show in japan about this guy that had a crush on his coworker. The coworker gets pregnant by dude's best friend, dude is unaware his best friend is the father but goes with coworker to help her get an abortion cause a male has to sign for it. When dude finds out his best friend was the father, dude loses his mind, shaves his head to look like Robert De Niro from taxi driver and goes to fight his friend.

I thought it was problematic to say the least

There's always a fraction of it that's just Sony marketing hype, let's be honest, but it reviewed really well and most everyone I know who has it is enjoying their time with it. I saw a bit of it at a friends'. Seems legit. Wouldn't buy it myself.

Yeah, man. '95.
Y'all crumbsnatchers making me feel old.

There was a manga, movie, and tv show in japan about this guy that had a crush on his coworker. The coworker gets pregnant by dude's best friend, dude is unaware his best friend is the father but goes with coworker to help her get an abortion cause a male has to sign for it. When dude finds out his best friend was the father, dude loses his mind, shaves his head to look like Robert De Niro from taxi driver and goes to fight his friend.

I thought it was problematic to say the least

Y'all crumbsnatchers making me feel old.

A Bronx Tale?

I just finished it last night. I mean, it does nothing revolutionary with the open world genre but it does the genre well. Very fucking well

I prefer linear experiences myself these days, but Horizon did a great job of keeping me engaged the entire time.

And it scores huge with being super diverse, not just a post-apocalyptic world with only white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom