• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bojack Horseman Season 4 |OT| Fuck Man, What Else Is There To Say

2yorrVd.jpg

Only after you give up everything, can you truly be happy.
- Fuzzy Whiskers

After Bojack's self-destructive events in the last season culminating in the death of someone close to him, Bojack has left California to somewhere no one knows.
Back in L.A. the rest of the cast go on with their lives. Mr. Peanutbutter is on the campaign trail for governor of California, Princess Carolyn is maintaing a steady relationship with a Stilton, and Todd is doing Todd things.

Where will this season go? Will it go to unexpected places? Let's find out!

Will Arnett as BoJack Horseman
Aaron Paul as Todd Chavez
Alison Brie as Diane Nguyen
Amy Sedaris as Princess Carolyn
Paul F. Tompkins as Mr. Peanutbutter

Trailer

Release Date: September 8, 2017

Goodstyle

The thread title is based on THAT scene huh?

You know what, fuck Todd. He acts like a put upon, innocent party, when he should be kissing the feet of BoJack everyday for giving him a home rent free. You can't claim moral highground on a guy you owe your life to, sorry Todd.

Primus

Can't wait. Just finished rewatching S3 last night in prep, and I think that by Friday I'll have reached the emotional nadir required to properly appreciate Bojack.

Guys, I have Friday off. I'm binging the whole season after I listen to my favorite podcast.

Pray for me and my health.

You can try to stop me but...I MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION.

Can't wait. Just finished rewatching S3 last night in prep, and I think that by Friday I'll have reached the emotional nadir required to properly appreciate Bojack.

I watched selected a few episodes of Season 3 to watch two days ago. I forgot how funny the abortion episode was. I couldn't sit through the Sarah Lynn episode again though. I might go through some of Season 2 tomorrow.

Bronx-Man

Banned
One of the most underrated jokes in the entire series is the John Edwards '08 penant Mr. Peanutbutter has in the flashback episode.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New York Times said:
The 12 episodes of the new season have episodes and moments equal to the show’s best. They also have ideas that don’t pan out, and an overall lack of cohesion — the main characters seem sequestered in separate story lines that don’t really mesh. A weekend binge is still recommended, but it won’t have the impact of the second or third seasons.

kris.

Banned
I'm so readyyyy

Strangely more interested in this Mr. Peanutbutter running for office side story over everything else.

Maybe the wrong terminology here but I think Mr. Peanutbutter is gonna get Milkshake Duck'd.

Also he's too obvious to be dropping the F bomb...it's gotta be someone we don't suspect.

daveo42

Banned
I won't be partaking in Bojack until Saturday, but I'll be ready to stream Bojack with Bojack there to numb the pain.
Beer bedore liquor, never sicker, don't do heroin.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So I don't know where this is really going to go. It felt like S3 did a complete reversal on the little character development Bojack went through but at least everyone knows how shitty he is now, as well as himself.

Mr. Peanutbutter 2020.

daveo42

Banned
Mr. Peanutbutter 2020.

There's a very real possibility that we will have a different opinion of him by season end.
I think the Diane/Mr. Peanutbutter ruff patch will get worse over his political run and her new job.

Top Bottom