• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LAT: Sean Hannity goes on vacation as advertisers drop out of his show

TaterTots

Banned
I won't get into specifics, but I work for 1 of those 7 companies, and for us, we were never suppose to be advertised during his block in the first place. It was an error. The rest, I don't know about.

Memorial weekend is actually a time where people go on vacation might. People need to keep up their hope through the weekend because this may not mean what you wish it does.

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Memorial weekend is actually a time where people go on vacation might. People need to keep up their hope through the weekend because this may not mean what you wish it does.

Yea. This is a holiday weekend. Hannity going on vacation is due to the holiday no doubt. It's gonna be a while longer before he goes guys.

TaterTots

Banned
An error, or an "error."

Well, I seen the time slot we actually paid for. It wasn't on Hannity's block. That would be bad for business. Our ads will still play on FOX but at the appropriate time. No conspiracy on my companies end. It was a pretty big thing today. We lost a lot of customers believing we pulled out due to "outside pressure."

NeOak

Jesus Christ. There is a TV with Fox playing Hannity with the sub host girl.

The colored Asian girl that was on a segment couldn't take Obama's name out of her mouth to lash our at liberals, whiners, etc.

I laughed at the ignorance of these hosts. The moment you do name-calling against people you don't agree with shows that your snowflake jimmies were rustled.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Seth Rice and Ben Ghazi strike again... or something. I don't even know anymore.

EDIT: Apparently I've been bamboozled. Ignore fake news :p
-----------------------
"Multiple sources" say Hannity has been fired

Jack Posobiec ����‏ Verified account
@JackPosobiec
Multiple sources: Hannity to be fired from Fox News

4033734-5096424979-tEmZC.gif

"Multiple sources" say Hannity has been fired

Jack Posobiec ����‏ Verified account
@JackPosobiec
Multiple sources: Hannity to be fired from Fox News
this guy is a notorious alt-right troll, pizzagate pusher, the works. maybe he has "sources" or maybe he's just trying to rile up his fanbase. either way, I would ignore him.

Honestly I think we shouldn't be posting random twitter accounts as news. It just promotes fake news when it ends up wrong. Just cause they have a check mark by their name doesn't mean its a legit source. Keep seeing shit like that all over the place.

Honestly I think we shouldn't be posting random twitter accounts as news. It just promotes fake news when it ends up wrong. Just cause they have a check mark by their name doesn't mean its a legit source. Keep seeing shit like that all over the place.

Well yes, because it wasn't confirmed I didn't want to make a new thread about it.

Sorry for letting everyone down :( Don't hurt me

DeviantBoi

Been reading on Twitter that he's being fired, according to several sources.

Nothing official yet, so don't get excited.

bunbun777

Didn't o Riley go on vacation the week before he was shit canned? Yea it might be a planned vacation but guess what also might be planned?

DeviantBoi

I think by now Fox News knows what happens when sponsors start pulling out...

Beck was the first one, iirc, and he tried to hang in there, but he eventually left.

O'Reilly was sent on vacation and then fired.

I imagine it'll be the same with Hannity.

Until the number of advertisers dropping out rises more exponentially, I'm gonna guess that Hannity actually is on an ordinary vacation right now.

That said, I do think we'll see him leave/get fired by Fox in the months to come.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard

Super agreed.

Alex Jones is also claiming to have "high level" sources at Fox who say Hannity's firing is imminent. Not sure why they would lie to their base about one of their own.

Alex Jones is also claiming to have "high level" sources at Fox who say Hannity's firing is imminent. Not sure why they would lie to their base about one of their own.
I understand the thinking. But today is not the day where the words "well Alex Jones said..." Leaves my lips. :)

gaugebozo

All the Russian bots are now advertising this OAN network because they'll boycott if patriot Sean leaves. Probably a breitbart nutty news site.
Where can I direct my hate mail to Fox News? They created legions of people who refuse to believe news that goes against their conservative worldview, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

All the Russian bots are now advertising this OAN network because they'll boycott if patriot Sean leaves. Probably a breitbart nutty news site.

My guess is that it'll be cut from the same cloth as Infowars/Breitbart and won't nearly get the same foothold on the country that Fox News had. Fox always had enough of an illusion of legitimacy to reel in the old people. This OANN looks like it'll be going full t_d.

Top Bottom