• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

TAEYEON 태연 'My Voice' Highlight Clip #6

"I'm ok"

16908515_1902892689942013_4765246565436620800_n.jpg
09_VBGESQ.jpg

Peru

Well I had zero intentions of watching that Produce 101 thing, but now.. seems like she'd be better as a trainer though.

Pendulum

Who here was in the audience for Dean's acceptance speech?
At the '6th GAON Chart K-Pop Awards' on February 22, DEAN won 'Discovery of the Year' for R&B. The singer went up to accept the award and delivered his speech. However, several fans from the audience screamed at DEAN, telling him to, "Get the f*** off the stage!", "Hurry up and get it over with or I'll kill you", "Just go die."

llehuty

써니플레이(SunnyPlay)-"앨리스(Alice)" M/V
A+ trainwreck debut. One thing is having no budget, but at least deliver synchronized choreo if it's going to be the focus of the MV.

Tangeroo

A+ trainwreck debut. One thing is having no budget, but at least deliver synchronized choreo if it's going to be the focus of the MV.

My god, how do you even go about finding stuff like this?

The tallest member with short hair using the T-Pain auto-tune app is the only one who doesn't get a close-up. I wonder if she's the president of the company or something.

Oh my god, did they run entire video using "Warp Stabilizer" on Premiere Pro? That screen judder is all too familiar for me. :(

Wait a minute, how the fuck can they afford Premiere Pro but not a fucking tripod?!?!?! Premiere Pro CC is like $35USD a month, you can get a cheapass yet stable tripod for less than that these days!

when i close my eyes, it sounds decent. the girl in the center at 3:00 looks like this chinese girl i used to know in high school, she was a little cute...

llehuty

My god, how do you even go about finding stuff like this?

The tallest member with short hair using the T-Pain auto-tune app is the only one who doesn't get a close-up. I wonder if she's the president of the company or something.
I actually got it as "recommended for you" thing on the youtube sidebar while I was rewatching for the 100th time Subin's MV.

No No Eul

----------------------------------------------------------------

[MV] JUNGGIGO(정기고), CHANYEOL(찬열) _ Let Me Love You

----------------------------------------------------------------

who's the girl?

Apparently her name is Yeon Yi Soo (real name Yang Yoo Jin). She belongs to a nugu group called Heart, which released its debut single at the end of last year. There were some video teasers but I'm guessing their company couldn't afford a full MV.

Makikou

Going to my first ever K-pop concert today!! Block B came to Finland which is just amazing. Looking forward to it and i'll post my experiences either tonight or tomorrow :O

Also they brought some merch so I might have to buy my first lightstick!

llehuty

Going to my first ever K-pop concert today!! Block B came to Finland which is just amazing. Looking forward to it and i'll post my experiences either tonight or tomorrow :O

Also they brought some merch so I might have to buy my first lightstick!
Have fun, I went to my first kpop concert last year and now I'm looking forward my next one.

Top Bottom