• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Model dangles 73-stories high with only a guy holding her hand for photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
Well, since i'm not an American , I guess i'm allowed to criticize the way muslim countries treat women

Oh I have no problem with that, as long as it's actually in fitting with whatever the topic of discussion is.
This isn't.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Oh I have no problem with that, as long as it's actually in fitting with whatever the topic of discussion is.
This isn't.
I wonder why would take offense to a rather snarky post, rather than an extremely dangerous stunt made for publicity that could have been a young model's life.

🤔

krang

Lmao, thread de-railed.

On topic, this is what it looks like in motion
he1U8vN.gif

Real talk: did she fall out after that gif cuts?

Addi

I wonder if the wide angle lenses that these kinds of videos use, exaggerates the height somewhat. Still scary nonetheless.

I would say yes and no. It does exaggerate the height, but on the other hand a 2d picture can never really convey the feeling of height, "l'appel du vide", so a wide angle might convey a truer sensation than a "correct" focal length.

Dunlop

I was kidding/feigning ignorance. You'd likely still die falling into water from that height. If not on impact then from drowning/injuries. But yes pretty stupid stunt if no safety precautions taken.

You will 100% die hitting water from that height.

Entertaining to see (hanging.. Not dying) but I don't get the motivation to potentially throw your life away for 5 minutes of fame

Mendrox

She is wearing more clothes than most of the woman that I saw in Dubai lol

Also I get swatty palms from these gifs. Scary.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Christ. Not only is this incredibly dangerous, but you know there will be a bunch of idiots who will kill themselves trying to replicate this for shitty social media likes.

The fuck is wrong with people in dubai that they feel the need to constantly dangle themselves and play on the edge of god damn sky scrapers? Is if for their youtube channels? Are they "extreme" thrill seekers?

Cub3h

Banned
The fuck is wrong with people in dubai that they feel the need to constantly dangle themselves and play on the edge of god damn sky scrapers? Is if for their youtube channels? Are they "extreme" thrill seekers?

A lot of these people travel to Dubai to do stunts like these, they're usually not people from Dubai. There are a LOT of skyscrapers there and lots of them are either still under construction or empty, so it's easier to get on top of them unnoticed.

I don't know what it is with videos like these, I am scared of heights but I love watching these idiots running around on top of buildings. My favourite one at the moment is James Kingston who seems to have been in Dubai recently, the video where he climbs from one crane onto a another is absolutely insane.

DOWN

Banned
Maybe I'm a huge bitch but I don't even think this looks cool? Like now the daredevil social media Schtick has been done and it just looks dumb and not special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom