• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

ShinMaruku

Tekker and DOA are such family games. Be it Heihatchi and his dumb ass family line, or the Willaims family. Or Raidou's fucked up clan with his two daughters. :p

BadWolf

CB definitely the best tournament by far. Better than evo plus it had vsav so I didnt have to watch or care about sfv at all

Tekken and KOF were so hype at CB, excellent top 8s.

The only SFV I watched this weekend was when there was a glitch in the matrix and Daigo won a few matches at the Kumite.

tumblr_ny6c2w0Ix71qcm0i5o3_500.gif

tumblr_ny6c2w0Ix71qcm0i5o1_500.gif
Those dead eyes she has in the first pose look creepy as fuck.

Line_HTX

Tekken and KOF were so hype at CB, excellent top 8s.

The only SFV I watched this weekend was when there was a glitch in the matrix and Daigo won a few matches at the Kumite.

Yep, totally agree. Tekken and KOF XIV at Combo Breaker had an amazing showing. Combo Breaker in general is a Godlike tournament. Pretty much every big game not named SFV had great tournaments at CB.

ShinMaruku

That's because Combo Breaker is actually about fighting games rather than just holding other games to fluff numbers and make a single game tourney profitable. :p

MrCarter

CB definitely the best tournament by far. Better than evo plus it had vsav so I didnt have to watch or care about sfv at all

Oh yeah I agree, I didn't see much of Tekken but SFV was fantastic this year too - top 8 was intense. I need to make more of an effort to see vsav and at tournies in the future.

So when's a persona 5 fighting game coming out?

I haven't played the first one as I don't have a PS3 so let's hope that's ASW next fighting game title.

shaowebb

I haven't played the first one as I don't have a PS3 so let's hope that's ASW next fighting game title.
I always hope for asw to get a licensed product they haven't had before. Personally my long shot is anything involving Thundercats somehow getting a quality fighter. Fuck yeah...poor show shoulda gotten more seasons when it returned. Always loved it growing up. No good games though.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
secretly the best asw licensed game is hard corps uprising, I desperately need someone to hire them to do a beat em up in that style (the double dragon game they recently put out was super disappointing in how unambitious, and straight up bad, it was)

secretly the best asw licensed game is hard corps uprising, I desperately need someone to hire them to do a beat em up in that style (the double dragon game they recently put out was super disappointing in how unambitious, and straight up bad, it was)
They'll make sure to add 2 meters per character and give everyone a triple jump, for reasons.

FACE

Banned
Y'all could just play Capcom Jojo's on fightcade.

You're probably not good enough to do proper combos in that game.

Back from Paris and RBK. The event was very cool, so glad that Infexious went so far. And I finally got to meet James and David, they are very cool guys.

Skilletor

Anybody have a writeup/list/video of changes to USF2?

Thought they were supposed to be rebalancing, but haven't seen anything other than people posting TOD combos for E. Ryu and V. Ken.

FACE

Banned
Anybody have a writeup/list/video of changes to USF2?

Thought they were supposed to be rebalancing, but haven't seen anything other than people posting TOD combos for E. Ryu and V. Ken.

All I know is that you can't store supers/ochio anymore.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all could just play Capcom Jojo's on fightcade.

You're probably not good enough to do proper combos in that game.

Yuuuup. The few times I play it it's Anubus Polnareff and Rubber Soul for me... Everyone else seems like 1 frame links out the butt.

Moaradin

28 would be far too low for that game, especially with how much reused assets are going on. At least SFV had totally new models and animations, so you could understand the roster size at launch.

Top Bottom