• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

3937259.jpeg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg

Also for uk peeps, forbidden planet (and big bang in ireland) are doing signed saga prints, also available in non signed and black & white for cheaper.

Kinda tempted but I've heard bad things about using Forbidden Planet online.

Any thoughts on the Batgirl and/or Season Of Infamy dlc for Arkham Knight? I never played any of the dlc but it's pretty cheap on PSN. I found the main narrative in AK pretty poor but the general gameplay was solid as ever so I would go back in if it was any good.

Kinda tempted but I've heard bad things about using Forbidden Planet online.

Yeah I hear you, I've never had damaged deliveries from them but have heard of plenty of people who have and I have had long delays in things ordered from them before.

Like Messi says, try emailing big bang see what they've got left, they don't have a sales website so couldnt tell you how much they would be selling them for though. Signed print is around £40 on FP with the black and white and non signed cheaper.

Messi

Yeah I hear you, I've never had damaged deliveries from them but have heard of plenty of people who have and I have had long delays in things ordered from them before.

Like Messi says, try emailing big bang see what they've got left, they don't have a sales website so couldnt tell you how much they would be selling them for though. Signed print is around £40 on FP with the black and white and non signed cheaper.

Regular is €30
B&W is €40
Signed is €50

All come with saga free

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Im hoping Hulk (She-Hulk) will be good this month.

Ive enjoyed the slow pacing because after issue 1 i just sat on 2,3,4 and 5 then binged them in one sitting.

Gonna pick up 6 today....probably gonna break and just read it, but if the Hulk book is gonna be slow i think ill just be picking up its volumes instead.

P.S How is Hulk doing sales wise, hopefully im not wasting my time investing in it if they are just gonna scrap it before volume 3.

Ive enjoyed the slow pacing because after issue 1 i just sat on 2,3,4 and 5 then binged them in one sitting.

Gonna pick up 6 today....probably gonna break and just read it, but if the Hulk book is gonna be slow i think ill just be picking up its volumes instead.

P.S How is Hulk doing sales wise, hopefully im not wasting my time investing in it if they are just gonna scrap it before volume 3.

You just reminded me that I read this last night. I will say it's pacing is nothing like the first five issues.

Messi

Can't imagine it goes past 12.

I love the pacing in the book. I just like what they are doing with Jen it's very interesting to me.

That is pretty sweet Messi, I imagine with it being from one of the early covers thats sold out many moons ago now though :(

Saga does have some good covers, some of my fav's ( I know some are only small image but couldnt be bothered web searching for bigger) :

latest

latest

latest

Apologies for any mobile users

Messi

That is pretty sweet Messi, I imagine with it being from one of the early covers thats sold out many moons ago now though :(

Saga does have some good covers, some of my fav's ( I know some are only small image but couldnt be bothered web searching for bigger) :

latest

latest

latest

Apologies for any mobile users

Nearly certain big bang still has some. Or essentialsequential.com has them. They rep her and have all her prints.

Yeah essentialsequesntial has a few of the covers as prints, none of them are signed though as far as I can see. I might email big bang see what they have, thanks

tkscz

The fuck did I just read? I mean, where do I start? The cover is a lie, the sub-title of the issue is true, but the characters don't treat it as such. The characters are all bland, and it just comes off like a bland 80's Saturday morning cartoon for children.

I've been trying to give Marvel a try again after being away from them sense about 2014. When I heard Wasp wasn't Janet in this book I chose not to read it, but I decided to give it's latest issue a try and wow, that was terrible.

Aizo

Banned
How is Trinity?
My comic partner says we should read it. I've never read anything by the writer, though.

mreddie

The fuck did I just read? I mean, where do I start? The cover is a lie, the sub-title of the issue is true, but the characters don't treat it as such. The characters are all bland, and it just comes off like a bland 80's Saturday morning cartoon for children.

I've been trying to give Marvel a try again after being away from them sense about 2014. When I heard Wasp wasn't Janet in this book I chose not to read it, but I decided to give it's latest issue a try and wow, that was terrible.

1, 3 and 4 are WAY better issues.

There's a reason I haven't talked about 5, it's admittedly the worst issue of the series because nothing honestly happens. It just sets up the 6th issue.

Janet comes into the series whole starting with 6-7

tkscz

1, 3 and 4 are WAY better issues.

There's a reason I haven't talked about 5, it's admittedly the worst issue of the series because nothing honestly happens. It just sets up the 6th issue.

Janet comes into the series whole starting with 6-7

Well then I'll try 1 when I can afford it. My Comic book funds for May are up. I got this and Flash.

Any thoughts on the Batgirl and/or Season Of Infamy dlc for Arkham Knight? I never played any of the dlc but it's pretty cheap on PSN. I found the main narrative in AK pretty poor but the general gameplay was solid as ever so I would go back in if it was any good.
Season of Infamy has some quality side missions that are better than half the main game side missions. I loved the Batgirl DLC. Sometimes I think about going to replay just that. I wish the other characters got that meaty of a DLC campaign.
Can't imagine it goes past 12.

I love the pacing in the book. I just like what they are doing with Jen it's very interesting to me.
I like the pacing because it's nice to have a character focused book instead of "PLOT PLOT PLOT ACTION ACTION ACTION" for once.

VanWinkle

How is Trinity?
My comic partner says we should read it. I've never read anything by the writer, though.

It's certainly a lot better than Justice League.

The art is incredible. The writing and story quality thus far have been above average. So I'd put it at a 7/10.

Season of Infamy has some quality side missions that are better than half the main game side missions. I loved the Batgirl DLC. Sometimes I think about going to replay just that. I wish the other characters got that meaty of a DLC campaign.

Oh really, a genuine enhancement to the game then? That's cool, trying to find something to play between now and E3 and I saw that and it got me thinking. Cheers for that!

Wanderer5

Welp, doubled dip on my favorite superheroine lol. Well I am not using google play books again, but CMX is nicer anyway.

No, just Marvel, but man are these trades cheap!

Is there a way to only see the stuff that's on sale? Currently i'm just going through the "Marvel" listings, but there's like 400 pages of listings.

Still, Black Panther vol 1 2 and 3 for under 3 bucks a pop?

Unworthy Thor TPB that just came out *last week* for < $3?

Han Solo? Darth Vader? Why not!

Also, Vision 1+2 is a fantastic deal. Karnak is a fun trade too if you want an answer to a question "what if a superhero was a *supreme* dickbag?"

And the cancelled Star-Lord.

Yeah I know Marvels not exactly blessed with a massive amount of top notch artists currently but you would have thought with it being a series thats pretty well regarded and being used for a tv series soon they could have got someone better than Anka

Top Bottom