• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

Namikaze1

BliL-NzCMAAtoWZ.jpg:orig

"I-I surrender, Delsin-sama!"

BliMN1RIEAIE59g.jpg:orig

"sorry, I have a take no prisoners policy."

BliKTenIEAAS236.jpg:orig

"Kratos ain't got nothing on me!"

Namikaze1

So I couldn't decide which of the first two pictures has the better angle.

BliKmBzIYAAfmQR.jpg:orig

"It's just you and me. Well, just me really."

BliK2JWIAAEqTa6.jpg:orig

"Bring it, bitch!"

BliLA7vCAAAxHxI.jpg:orig

"I told him to bring it..."

Photomode makes me appreciate the fine graphics and iq even more.
I hope many more games will have this feature.

Amazing shots in this thread. Like in: great compositions and timing.

I woke up to 50+ new emails this morning. Apparently Shu retweeted one of my shots. Now I have to figure out how to turn email notifications off for Twitter.

Some amazing new shots since last night. Good work everyone.

Paganmoon

Man these shots are great, can't believe the attention to detail in the textures. Starting to think they had planed photomode all along and made the textures to suite that hehe.

Also, screenshot thread, where's Dennis?

Danlord

Here's an album that I'll keep updated, I don't really expect any of you to check it out but if you do would you mind pointing out your favorites and maybe giving me suggestions? Thank you :)

http://imgur.com/a/467ro

H2jIZoO.jpg

Hey man I'm of a bit fan of this one of yours I've tagged above in the quote, I really like environment shots as you can see with mine here;

I guess a suggestion would be in some of your environment shots is that it's a mix between Delsin and the City in focus, and you have to decide which should be in focus, one or the other because sometimes* it's best to have either Delsin or the City in focus.

Keep at it though,

Looking at these shots I am really enthralled to see more of PS4's future graphics.

Especially, in games that aren't open world where graphics capabilities can be pushed much further.

viveks86

BliUwQcCYAATivV.jpg:orig

Friend or foe?

Great capture and caption! Intimate and menacing!

I've commented so much on this thread and I haven't even posted one shot of my own. Tried my hand yesterday for about 10 minutes and I was like "Man! I suck at BOTH real and virtual photography!" :/

Branson

I feel like the controls could use some reworking as its a little awkward trying to get your shot lined up. Perfect photo mode controls to me is something like from halo with the match replays and with the free camera. I hate how its locked to Delsin pretty much. Just let me use the left and right stick to position the camera where ever I want to.

On a side note though I want photo mode for every game ever.

Looking at these shots I am really enthralled to see more of PS4's future graphics.

Especially, in games that aren't open world where graphics capabilities can be pushed much further.

I really am hoping the enthusiasm for the photo mode encourages ND to include or patch in a similar mode for TLoU Remastered and further PS4 releases.

Shin-Ra

Not using photo mode, but no HUD. Locked the framerate to 30 for least judder.

ibgcLwB9W7Rham.gif

Unfortunately the Delsin's always off-center when spinning the camera around him.

viveks86

NEED YOUR ATTENTION FELLOW GAFFERS!

I don't know if this piece of news is GAF -> Internet -> GAF, but this is the first time I came across it.

Did you know that you can make it rain whenever you want at ANY time of day?

You can activate the rain effect regardless of the time and weather setting by exploiting what seems to be a very easily accessible glitch.
Run all the way back to the bridge where you came from at the beginning of the game (there are ways to actually cross it again, but you don’t need to for this). Once you reach the place showcased in the screenshots below, just jump in the water between the broken extremities of the bridge. Anywhere beyond the black concrete spike in the pictures is fine.

Then press the touch pad to get your feet back on dry land, and it’ll be raining, no matter what time of day you have activated, giving you quite a few more weather combinations for your photo mode adventures.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/18/awesome-infamous-second-son-glitch-allows-you-to-make-it-rain-regardless-of-weathertime-setting/

Sorry for all the attention grabbing highlights. Just trying to catch everyone's eye in a sea of awesome screenshots. :D

viveks86

Copying here for the new page:

NEED YOUR ATTENTION FELLOW GAFFERS!

I don't know if this piece of news is GAF -> Internet -> GAF, but this is the first time I came across it.

Did you know that you can make it rain whenever you want at ANY time of day?

You can activate the rain effect regardless of the time and weather setting by exploiting what seems to be a very easily accessible glitch.
Run all the way back to the bridge where you came from at the beginning of the game (there are ways to actually cross it again, but you don’t need to for this). Once you reach the place showcased in the screenshots below, just jump in the water between the broken extremities of the bridge. Anywhere beyond the black concrete spike in the pictures is fine.

Then press the touch pad to get your feet back on dry land, and it’ll be raining, no matter what time of day you have activated, giving you quite a few more weather combinations for your photo mode adventures.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/18/awesome-infamous-second-son-glitch-allows-you-to-make-it-rain-regardless-of-weathertime-setting/

Sorry for all the attention grabbing highlights. Just trying to catch everyone's eye in a sea of awesome screenshots. :D

Top Bottom