• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

jakomocha

So I'm near the beginning of the stream and I'm curious: does this spoil the DLC? I have played the main game but not the DLC (Left Behind).

Gaz_RB

Confused_cat_gif.gif

iD2Bnax0x0W5O.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Makes sense especially the concept art, joel promises ellie that he would teach her, soon after he gets biten and infected, she has to kill him (the player has to kill him) and she is left wandering alone finding new refuge and facing threats along the way. All this time also learning how to play the guitar herself

So the big surprise wasn't TLOU movie teaser, UC4 gameplay, or a freebie to take home. It was a deleted scene acted out. It was from AFTER the final scene in the game. In the scene, Ellie is in her room at Tommy's place, listening to her iPod/CD player etc. Joel enters the room and wants to talk to Ellie. He brings out a guitar and sings a song(Troy Baker played the guitar AND sang in the voice. Fucking amazing). Joel shares a joke that he tells Ester, a woman he's now dating from the camp, with Ellie. "What's the bad thing about eating a clock? It's time consuming." They laugh, Joel leaves the room, and Ellie strums a string. End scene, end journey...perhaps.

Also, we got a free copy of Gustavo's recent CD and the cool German exclusive steel book. What an amazing night. :)

You lucky man! Great night indeed!

Cess007

So the big surprise wasn't TLOU movie teaser, UC4 gameplay, or a freebie to take home. It was a deleted scene acted out. It was from AFTER the final scene in the game. In the scene, Ellie is in her room at Tommy's place, listening to her iPod/CD player etc. Joel enters the room and wants to talk to Ellie. He brings out a guitar and sings a song(Troy Baker played the guitar AND sang in the voice. Fucking amazing). Joel shares a joke that he tells Ester, a woman he's now dating from the camp, with Ellie. "What's the bad thing about eating a clock? It's time consuming." They laugh, Joel leaves the room, and Ellie strums a string. End scene, end journey...perhaps.

Also, we got a free copy of Gustavo's recent CD and the cool German exclusive steel book. What an amazing night. :)

Ellie: "I swear to god. I get you out of this, you're so singing for me"
Joel: "Haha.... you wish"

:')

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
wow, ND is just killing it.

great event... hopefully i'll be able to see that scene one day.

i don't get why people want TLOU with joel and ellie. their story is done, let's see a TLOU story set in a foreign country or something.

also, #ashleyjohnsonforcaptainmarvel

Top Bottom