• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
I dont get the api thing

Its bad or good

it's good

riot thought people cared about the privacy of their normal stats so they disabled the ability to aggregate it for sites like op.gg (also probably didn't want to pay for bookkeeping all that stuff)

they've since change their minds since no one actually cares if other people see their normals stats, so it's gonna be re-enabled sometime soon

didn't they reverse the API thing weeks ago? I've been able to see normals stats for a while now
tbh i'm not sure

that's what they're saying today at least

JulianImp

Finally got a second chest drop thanks to ARURF! I basically spammed Q as Sivir while the enemy botlane refused to avoid walking into it over and over, so I knew I'd get at least an S-.

Got lightbane Karthus and dinognar shards out of them, which are pretty cool compared to what I had so far. Might end up scrapping my other shards for them, but not quite yet since I don't really play either of those champs.

zkylon

zkylewd
qgw86fwg.jpg

i like this one a lot, it's kind of realistic looking

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Braum & Thresh are my next up on sup to buy

one thing I'm really loving about LoL is the variety of support champs. playing white mage vs scholar in ffxiv or bard vs cleric in D&D 5e offers only a little (usually heals vs dmg mitigation)

LoL has such fun champs that offer different and interesting things - Taric, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Bard

I also am trying to figure out how to play Sion & Blitzcrank on support. Also have Zileon unlocked but haven't tried him yet.

qgw86fwg.jpg

i like this one a lot, it's kind of realistic looking

so glad i got that skin

this is awesome (if you ignore the terrible font lol)

this is the kind of world building content i want out of riot

maybe less berserk-y, but one step at a time

good fucking job

just read this - Sana Takeda needs to do a million of these

zkylon

zkylewd
i think rek'sai borrowing on her ult should be more clear, it's really hard to see what happened to her, it just looks like she disappeared?

i'm noticing it a lot wathcing pro games

JulianImp

I got Karthus on ARURF again, and finally noticed the enemy team of four mages was smart enough that after a couple double/triple kills and I made they all bought Zhonyas and used it to avoid my ult continously, forcing me to look at when they were fighting and were forced to pop it in order to ult instead of simply using it whenever it was off of cooldown... except for Tristana, who just died to it all the time. That game also helped me learn how to counter the Karthus cheese strategy, so I played a game as Tristana against one and rushed Edge of the Night, which allowed me to dodge a couple of his requiems (but not all due to the shield's arm time).

Still, it's kind of unfair how much better items with actives are in ARURF than ones with passives, which don't benefit from the mode's ludicrous CDR. I've found myself rushing youmu all the time as AD-based champions. Like, raw stats are always good, but I'd much rather have another ability to spam instead (FQC, Locket, Redemption, Ghostblade... heck, even Tiamat).

Oscar

After being a Darius one trick pony for my few months of playing this, I decided to learn how to jungle. Cho'gath has been working well for me, having a blast with it so far.

5 urf games in a row and each time I get sodding Sion the useless fucker. 6 game I get Mudo and I go fuck this, reroll. Get Sion again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

JulianImp

5 urf games in a row and each time I get sodding Sion the useless fucker. 6 game I get Mudo and I go fuck this, reroll. Get Sion again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yadda yadda random events not being influenced by past occurences and all that... still, that does suck. It could've been worse, with you getting your favorite champ only for someone to dodge, and get Sion again on the next game.

I mostly enjoy my ARURF games unless they're entirely one-way (which sadly happens quite often) or I get downright boring champs like TF.

Tizoc

is this true or a bit

Darius is primarly Top and can be a lane bully if you don't know how to deal with him.

Black Cleaver then tanking to the max and he can become unkillable in late game, esp. if you nail down how to use his Q to heal yourself.

jon bones

It's a bit.

Darius is primarly Top and can be a lane bully if you don't know how to deal with him.

Black Cleaver then tanking to the max and he can become unkillable in late game, esp. if you nail down how to use his Q to heal yourself.

ah the useful people have made it to the thread

thank you, hopefully he goes on sale soon. seems like a dope champ and a change of pace from plaing Jarvan top

jon bones

jesus how much have you spent on champions

back in 2012 or so i found a $10 pack at gamestop and it gave me like 20 champs and some RP and IP and some boosters and stuff. didnt really "get" it then.

then like a month ago i got another $20 bundle of champs+ $50 in RP

im down to 1350 (for SG soraka) and 487 (for 1 last 6300 champ on sale)

i work my ass off and mgmt is blowing smoke up my ass for the big promotion this coming year so fuck it 😂

jon bones

If you are tempted to get Dunkmaster Darius, it is a skin with its own unique animations and voice lines.

Here's a fun little Darius exhibition video to see some of the whack shit he can do
https://youtu.be/hv9J1UOTIz8?t=20

damn it is almost basketball season but i like the bloody effects of his default

also skins are for waifus

people who play darius are bad people

everyone seems to says that about every champ

jon bones

yasuo, darius, tryn, teemo, kayn, janna

the six harbingers of fuck you

and ekko if he's ever good

janna is the only one of those i'm into, but i prefer soraka or taric

even not playing that long i "get" why yasuo, teemo & kayn players are the worst

killatopak

Gold Member
janna is the only one of those i'm into, but i prefer soraka or taric

even not playing that long i "get" why yasuo, teemo & kayn players are the worst

Janna and Soraka is like the fuck you to the fuck yous. Too many times have I dived or clashed against the enemy team only to have wasted everything due the amount of heal and disengage.

everyone seems to says that about every champ

You're definitely learning.

To be serious though, I think everybody say that about everyone because there are constant patches and op or great champs changes every patch.

zkylon

zkylewd
l9jCKio.png

so it seems it's fairly easy to get honor 4 if you're just a decent human being

that's neat, tho honor 4 doesn't seem particularly better than honor 3

also it's real sad i'm gonna play some coop vs ai to complete the missions cos i just can't for the life of me win a ranked game lol

Leezard

l9jCKio.png

so it seems it's fairly easy to get honor 4 if you're just a decent human being

that's neat, tho honor 4 doesn't seem particularly better than honor 3

also it's real sad i'm gonna play some coop vs ai to complete the missions cos i just can't for the life of me win a ranked game lol

Yeah I got honor 4 a couple days ago too. It seems simple to get if you're just playing normally.

jon bones

What does that say about League of Legends

that it's a good game

Janna and Soraka is like the fuck you to the fuck yous. Too many times have I dived or clashed against the enemy team only to have wasted everything due the amount of heal and disengage

yeah thats why i love playing healers in games, just demoralize the opponent

and while i like janna's kit, soraka is on another level. trying to land starfalls and then super- healing up is too fun

maybe they just never played that champion?

I don't think so. The bad Ahri and Garen I encountered both had skins.

People just have this mental disorder where they run away without using any abilities. Or let team mates die because they're scared to fight, then end up dying themselves anyway.

I don't think so. The bad Ahri and Garen I encountered both had skins.

People just have this mental disorder where they run away without using any abilities. Or let team mates die because they're scared to fight, then end up dying themselves anyway.

I have skins for champions I never play

faridmon

ah the useful people have made it to the thread

thank you, hopefully he goes on sale soon. seems like a dope champ and a change of pace from plaing Jarvan top

whysoserious.jpg

I have skins for champions I never play

Mee too. so I am considering playing them just because I have a skin for them

While its possible to play Velkoz supp ( I really suck at him), Kayle supp is a big No-no and they are the ones I have skins for (and never play)

Top Bottom