• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We create "magazine ads" for the hell of it. Now: Two Out Rally

Orobi

BatmanX said:
Great work man!

Tnks.
This is the Jump in #3

2cpuij9.jpg

Neomoto

Orobi, your first 2 jump in ads are truly stunning! Definitely one the best in this whole thread so far. Awesome, awesome colors! If you change the placeholder text to something like from a real add it would practically be perfect.

Little brainwave that I'll donate to anyone with skills: something involving a Dreamcatcher.

Second one: Celebrity endorsements from the "dream cast" for the Dreamcast.

Actually, that last one could be non-celebrity too, like those one commercials with the guy playing poker with abe lincoln and the groundhog.

Orobi

Same concept, final one. Jump in #4
Didn't find any artwork of VF3, so I used Fighting Vipers 2, but still missing USA packshot. :(

28rmrti.jpg

4in1:
27xidra.jpg

AniHawk

sevenchaos said:
WIP concept. I like the simplicity of it.

1osigk.jpg

Really nice. It's different from the rest, too.

Nice job from everyone who didn't do a jokey-joke "get it, because Sega's third party now, get it" ad.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You guys are really making me regret selling my Dreamcast 2 years ago.

AniHawk said:
I thought it was intentional. DC revival and all.
Not at all. But I guess it worked out nicely that way. In my head the ad was meant to be something shown in early '99 prior to the release of the system. Dreamcast was the future. It really was ahead of its time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am still so impressed this thread took off.
So many great entries! All you people with photoshop skills be grateful!

I wish I could contribute.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Cheers for the comments about my DC effort. I really loved what sevenchaos and Orobi did too.

For some reason Killzone made me think of End Zone (grass again!) and so I wanted an arm holding a grenade like a football with a team of Helgans running toward it but I couldn't get good souce material so I ended up with this. I'm not that happy with the images or the tagline but it seemed like a good idea before I started :lol

n3xkro.png

ph15h

Neo Member
Man, Obori, your ads are very nice. May I ask which filters you used for the effects after the tear? It's soo cool.

icechai

wow some good stuff going on in this thread, especially Orobi. Wonder if there's enough editors in GAF for a thread like this for commercials and promos :p

jrricky

Banned
Im awaiting the shitstorm that this will become looking at the thread title and seeing the current game. :-/
please dont ruin this wonderful thread

Mik2121

Oh man I need to collaborate this time!. How many hours until it's over? I'm not at home now and won't be for the next few hours..

AniHawk

I'm gonna play this one by ear. If there's enough people creating stuff, it'll last through Saturday. If not, then we'll shorten it up a day for Rez HD.

Top Bottom