• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

*checks out DBFZ pics*

5TNDATu.gif

Why don't Nappa or any of the Ginyu Force have scouters? Did Arc forget to model them?

SFV has more characters with scouters than DBFZ?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well people. I made a discord and I can make a FGW channel if people want in. This place is never going to be the same even if it continues to exist.

can I get a link to fighting-gaf discord. I know I haven't participated (lol since umvc3) but I would still like to keep up with current events/news/tech

Wallach

Just remember - even if you're shit enough to stay here and shamble along with this forum's corpse after tonight, that doesn't mean you have to lower yourself and play anime.

Anyway. If anybody is interested, hit me up on Twitch or here for the moment.

Shoot me a PM. I'm already in the old FG HQ discord, but let me see that one too.

I want to give GAF a chance, but it looks like staying here is tantamount to being compared to a brony or a juggalo. ...I'll have to start looking for new news outlets for video games.

shaowebb

Huh...MVCI placed 6th overall in revenue , 8th overall on X1 sales, and 5th overall on PS4 sales. Not bad. Better than I thought.

I had to nuke the FGHQ Discord. If anyone wants an invite, send me a PM. 8ch members were flooding in to cause chaos and get information on people. I think caution is needed for now.

Edit: Just to be clear, this isn't about pulling people away from GAF. It's about keeping everyone connected like we have always been. =)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There is a mod named 30 dollar Italian meal now. LOL.

Can't send links in PMs anymore. If people want in on my discord hit me up on Twitch, PSN, etc.

Sayah

I had to nuke the FGHQ Discord. If anyone wants an invite, send me a PM. 8ch members were flooding in to cause chaos and get information on people. I think caution is needed for now.

Edit: Just to be clear, this isn't about pulling people away from GAF. It's about keeping everyone connected like we have always been. =)

There is a mod named 30 dollar Italian meal now. LOL.

Can't send links in PMs anymore. If people want in on my discord hit me up on Twitch, PSN, etc.

Sent you both a message on PSN. This site is dead and don't think I'll be logging on here again.

Shouta

I laughed pretty hard at $30 Italian Meal. It's also funny because it seems they're actually doing work instead of just being a meme.

Kalamari

Can't wait to see the return of Mago-san after the tournament. I find the afterparty more entertaining than the tournament itself.

Top Bottom