• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

"Hi, I'd like to ask you some questions about your dinner with Sean Hannity, if that's alright?"

"LET ME GIVE YOU AN ALPHABETICAL LIST OF ALL THE PEOPLE SUCKING COCKS IN THE WHITE HOUSE TODAY!"

No idea what you're talking about, seems perfectly normal.

Rofl, nothing to see here folks, just another day at 19th & Pennsylvania.

SpartanN92

Banned
nu2eAQ

Edit: pretend this picture of the Boneitis guy worked. Fuck Imgur.

When looking at the Trump presidency so far, I wonder when we will see political assassinations, as in real dead bodies. There is so much agression, stupidity, lack of empathy, paranoia combined with pressure through leaks and media coverage that somehow this has to lead to an big explosion of violence.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Holy shit no wonder Preibus and Spicer didn't want him in the White House.

Azuran

Banned
I can't believe I'm saying this but I love The Mooch. He may be a fucking idiot who has no idea about anything but at least his character brought some great twists to this political epic.

So many f-bombs, I'm trying to think of another White House representative that's done anything similar. I hope he sticks around though, he's causing so much chaos and hilarity.

Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,

oitxj.gif

I'm confused. Wasn't this guy at the same time anti-Trump and said as much while on Fox News?

Didn't he also just delete his old tweets cause he believe in climate change and other positions Trump opposes?

What's his connection to Trump from before?

He's doing it all for the fame and power. He has no real convictions. Everything he says is a work, his new persona is the "extreme" Trump guy.

As a Roman Catholic this deeply offends me.

I legit spit all over my screen.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I love The Mooch. He may be a fucking idiot who has no idea about anything but at least his character was a great twist for this epic.

All he needs to sell this character is to randomly replace proper nouns with "Mooch" the way Squanchy does in Rick & Morty.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This guy won't last another two weeks. Book it.

norm9

I can't believe I'm saying this but I love The Mooch. He may be a fucking idiot who has no idea about anything but at least his character was a great twist for this epic.

He's Danny DeVito showing up on IASIP in the second season.

And in a few months, as Scaramucchi ODs on cocaine, he'll hovel to Trump and say, "My only regret is that I have boneitis!!!"

~

In all seriousness though, that man is totally drugged up.

BFIB

This is the guy that Trump wanted. He's not going anywhere, Trump loves chaos under him so he can feel all empowered on who wants to suck up more.

D i Z

He's doing it all for the fame and power. He has no real convictions. Everything he says is a work, his new persona is the "extreme" Trump guy.

Pretty much. He's been cussing at Congress and showing them up as well. His whole thing is that no one has the stones to get him to shut up, he can say and act as he sees fit. Until some bodies start to drop that is.

This guy won't last another two weeks. Book it.

I mean, he should be fired immediately. He's the White House communications whatever, and he's saying fuck like its going outta style and said bannon sucks his own cock. It's crazy if he last two weeks, but with all the other White House fuckery, I wouldn't be surprised if he got promoted to a cabinet position.

I can't lie, I'm kind of liking this guy (for entertainment anyway). I fully expect to go rogue and insult trump in the future.
Is he as horrible as the rest of the administration ? Why did he even take this job ?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, he should be fired immediately. He's the White House communications whatever, and he's saying fuck like its going outta style and said bannon sucks his own cock. It's crazy if he last two weeks, but with all the other White House fuckery, I wouldn't be surprised if he got promoted to a cabinet position.

The chance of Mooch getting confirmation is somewhere around the odds Steve Bannon is actually capable of sucking his own cock.

Top Bottom